Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • phatbear
    • By phatbear 10th Mar 18, 4:39 PM
    • 3,499Posts
    • 3,169Thanks
    phatbear
    0 WOW
    Disneyland (anaheim) Disney Maxpass
    • 10th Mar 18, 4:39 PM
    0 WOW
    Disneyland (anaheim) Disney Maxpass 10th Mar 18 at 4:39 PM
    Im just in the stages of booking some tickets for our west coast trip and during the process of booking our disney tickets its gives me the opportunity to purchase "disney maxpass".

I get the point of it however I have a query, hence the post on here.

Me and my better half are traveling and she is a technological luddite and has an old fashioned blackberry as a phone, so when I request fast passes can I do it for both of us, as she wont have the Disney app on her phone or is it one fast pass per phone/app?

TIA!
    Live each day like its your last because one day you'll be right
Page 1
    • phatbear
    • By phatbear 10th Mar 18, 4:44 PM
    • 3,499 Posts
    • 3,169 Thanks
    phatbear
    • 10th Mar 18, 4:44 PM
    • 10th Mar 18, 4:44 PM
    thanks to the wonder of google ive been able to find my own answer it would appear i can manage my "party" on my phone alone.

one thing it doesn't state though, and im sure its kind of obvious, but i take it the fast pass works on wifi not cellular as i wont have data in the States.
    • pompeyrich
    • By pompeyrich 14th Mar 18, 3:17 PM
    • 3,060 Posts
    • 3,084 Thanks
    pompeyrich
    • 14th Mar 18, 3:17 PM
    • 14th Mar 18, 3:17 PM
    thanks to the wonder of google ive been able to find my own answer it would appear i can manage my "party" on my phone alone.

one thing it doesn't state though, and im sure its kind of obvious, but i take it the fast pass works on wifi not cellular as i wont have data in the States.
    Originally posted by phatbear
    The Max pass does work on wi-fi but there are mixed reviews on how good the wi-fi is in the parks. We were there last Nov but stuck with the old style paper fast passes, which worked well for us.
    You can also get a fast pass for the World of Clour and Fantasmic shows but you need to pick these up, in paper form, earlier in the day, they don't count towards any other fps.

The Dibb is a good place for Disney info, some Max pass info in this link, Max Pass.
    • phatbear
    • By phatbear 14th Mar 18, 8:03 PM
    • 3,499 Posts
    • 3,169 Thanks
    phatbear
    • 14th Mar 18, 8:03 PM
    • 14th Mar 18, 8:03 PM
    Thanks for that.

Im currently weighing up the options of getting a three sim card for our travels so we have internet access regardless.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,714Posts Today

7,918Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin