Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • NixGlover
    • By NixGlover 9th Mar 18, 8:35 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    NixGlover
    Want to charge company for harassment
    • 9th Mar 18, 8:35 PM
    Want to charge company for harassment 9th Mar 18 at 8:35 PM
    I am being harassed by a company that are trying to recover a debt cause by non payment of rail fares, the trouble is the person in question does not, and as far as I am aware, has never lived at my address! I have called the company in question to tell them, I have returned their post, I have written to them, and when the baliffs came to the door, I told them as well.

The trouble is, they are still sending letters and threatening baliffs again, and I want to fight back, I want to send them a bill, I just have no idea what amount to ask them for.

Has anyone got any ideas?
Page 1
    • sourcrates
    • By sourcrates 9th Mar 18, 8:49 PM
    • 14,328 Posts
    • 13,526 Thanks
    sourcrates
    • 9th Mar 18, 8:49 PM
    • 9th Mar 18, 8:49 PM
    Try 1,000,000 that should get their attention !!!

Which debt collector or bayliff is it ?
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Credit File And Ratings, and
    Bankruptcy And Living With It, boards. "I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly".
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

For free debt advice, contact either : Stepchange, National Debtline, or, CAB.
    For Free Legal advice see : http://legalbeagles.info/
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

443Posts Today

4,834Users online

Martin's Twitter