Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Ero33
    • By Ero33 9th Mar 18, 8:23 PM
    • 5Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Ero33
    Didnt disclosed depression on pre-employment form
    • 9th Mar 18, 8:23 PM
    Didnt disclosed depression on pre-employment form 9th Mar 18 at 8:23 PM
    Hixxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Ero33; 10-03-2018 at 8:10 AM.
Page 2
    • camelot1971
    • By camelot1971 10th Mar 18, 2:14 PM
    • 707 Posts
    • 1,098 Thanks
    camelot1971
    Hi

I would really like your input on this. i ticked no for depression and no for medication on the pre,-employment form. However Ive been diagnosed with it and do take meds for it. Also gave them my consent to check my medical records. I would be a lotnmore comfortable disclosing information if or when they would make a job offer (i submitted the questionaire after the interview in a sealed envelope).

If i get the offer can i amend the information or should I just decline the offer as i dont want to be fired due to grossmisconduct ?
    This is the original post if anyone is interested.
    • LadyDee
    • By LadyDee 11th Mar 18, 1:06 PM
    • 2,851 Posts
    • 2,989 Thanks
    LadyDee
    This is the original post if anyone is interested.
    Originally posted by camelot1971
    Presumably the OP didn't like the answers they were receiving so deleted all their posts. Why would anybody offer any further assistance? It's extremely rude after folk here have gone to a lot of trouble to give advice.
    • RichardD1970
    • By RichardD1970 11th Mar 18, 3:40 PM
    • 2,914 Posts
    • 4,303 Thanks
    RichardD1970
    ]Presumably the OP didn't like the answers they were receiving so deleted all their posts.[/B] Why would anybody offer any further assistance? It's extremely rude after folk here have gone to a lot of trouble to give advice.
    by LadyDee;74006352[B
    But then comes back to the thread offering more info, possibly hoping for more help. ????
    • jobbingmusician
    • By jobbingmusician 11th Mar 18, 9:46 PM
    • 19,141 Posts
    • 19,610 Thanks
    jobbingmusician
    I handed in the form two days after the interview and im still waiting to hear back from them. This was last week and they said it might take up to three weeks as they are still interviewing People.
    Originally posted by Ero33
    I can't think of anything ruder than coming on here for help, getting help and then deleting your post. Already rude, because it means that no-one else can benefit from your answers - and most posters contribute for the greater good, rather than for just the good of the OP. But then to come back, expecting more comments, after you have deleted the original post? Words fail me.......

(This post, too, is for the benefit of anyone else who is considering deleting an OP.......)
    I'm the Board Guide on the Matched Betting; Referrers and Jobseeking & Training boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

The good folk of the matched betting board are now (I hope!) supporting Macmillan, in memory of Fifigrace. Visit
    https://www.gofundme.com/running-the-leeds-10k-for-macmillan
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,883Posts Today

8,750Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin