Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Birdymumma
    • By Birdymumma 9th Mar 18, 7:10 PM
    • 38Posts
    • 1,140Thanks
    Birdymumma
    Comms Express Winners?
    • 9th Mar 18, 7:10 PM
    Comms Express Winners? 9th Mar 18 at 7:10 PM
    Evening All
    Just wondering if there are any winners here from the Comms Express comps on TW/FB?
    They have regular comps on both sites but rarely any mention of a winner! On the couple of posts I have seen announcing a winner they dont actually tag(FB) or mention (TW) the winner. I.e on TW its blah blah has won rather than @blahblah has won where they would actually be notified they had won!

Have a fab and lucky weekend x
Page 1
    • Makeandsave
    • By Makeandsave 9th Mar 18, 8:48 PM
    • 2,999 Posts
    • 25,764 Thanks
    Makeandsave
    • 9th Mar 18, 8:48 PM
    • 9th Mar 18, 8:48 PM
    I have won before, They never tagged me but i have a good circle of friends on facebook who tagged me (i also saw the post). My prize arrived quickly 50 amazon.
    May Wins: 25 cash, Nordgreen watch, 20 L2S,
    The Ice King on DVD, Bose headphones.
    • Birdymumma
    • By Birdymumma 9th Mar 18, 9:01 PM
    • 38 Posts
    • 1,140 Thanks
    Birdymumma
    • 9th Mar 18, 9:01 PM
    • 9th Mar 18, 9:01 PM
    Great! Thanks I shall keep retweeting then and keep an eye on it!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

131Posts Today

1,915Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin