Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • glennamy
    • By glennamy 9th Mar 18, 5:26 PM
    • 1,836Posts
    • 71,404Thanks
    glennamy
    Times Subscription Call
    • 9th Mar 18, 5:26 PM
    Times Subscription Call 9th Mar 18 at 5:26 PM
    Just got a call from the sales team for Times subscriptions and it sounded busy in the background, maybe many calls being made...

Area code / part number for your records: 01829 7086xx

Enjoy!
    ...Hey baby, you go your way, and Ill go mine, but in the meantime...
Page 1
    • eleanorre
    • By eleanorre 10th Mar 18, 10:27 AM
    • 281 Posts
    • 1,431 Thanks
    eleanorre
    • 10th Mar 18, 10:27 AM
    • 10th Mar 18, 10:27 AM
    Yes I had the same I told him we had a subscription ( which is true ) and he said ' Well it's not in your name " which was also true so they have a list of subscribers. You would have thought they could match up the addresses .
    • DiJones
    • By DiJones 10th Mar 18, 2:05 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 26 Thanks
    DiJones
    • 10th Mar 18, 2:05 PM
    • 10th Mar 18, 2:05 PM
    I too had this call but I already subscribe to the Times, so I asked why he was calling me. He was a bit non-committal but asked if I had any questions for him. So I asked him his football team. First time I've had a cold-caller utterly stumped.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

424Posts Today

5,747Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin