Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • cherry76
    • By cherry76 9th Mar 18, 5:03 PM
    • 520Posts
    • 41Thanks
    cherry76
    BT line rental saver & BB
    • 9th Mar 18, 5:03 PM
    BT line rental saver & BB 9th Mar 18 at 5:03 PM
    BT line rental savers expires end of March and BT BB on special offer ends end of August. Not sure what is the best thing to do I do not want to renew for another year and then find out BB will double in price and I will be stuck with bt. If I do not renew in March I can switch phone line and bb. Any advice pl. Thanks
Page 1
    • JJ Egan
    • By JJ Egan 9th Mar 18, 5:48 PM
    • 10,500 Posts
    • 4,436 Thanks
    JJ Egan
    • 9th Mar 18, 5:48 PM
    • 9th Mar 18, 5:48 PM
    You cannot switch BB until your contract for it ends .You can switch and pay the remaining months off.
    Usual method is to pay LR monthly until BB ends .
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 9th Mar 18, 8:09 PM
    • 35,870 Posts
    • 20,109 Thanks
    Quentin
    • 9th Mar 18, 8:09 PM
    • 9th Mar 18, 8:09 PM
    This dilemma was inevitable when you took out an 18 month contract but wanted to save money paying annually for LR

When your BB contract does end its 18 month offer period expect a large increase!

But by not being stuck in a 12 month LR Saver deal will mean you are in a great position to haggle down the BB increase or simply move elsewhere to take advantage of another introductory deal
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

784Posts Today

6,227Users online

Martin's Twitter