Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Onega
    • By Onega 9th Mar 18, 2:45 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Onega
    Second home in Energy Saving Club?
    • 9th Mar 18, 2:45 PM
    Second home in Energy Saving Club? 9th Mar 18 at 2:45 PM
    I have been trying to use the Cheap Energy Club site for a second home (Very happy with the club for my switching, several years now) The site won't let me put a different address in. Any tips please best deals for a flat which has electricity only?
    Onega (first post)
Page 1
    • gsmlnx
    • By gsmlnx 9th Mar 18, 2:58 PM
    • 894 Posts
    • 695 Thanks
    gsmlnx
    • 9th Mar 18, 2:58 PM
    • 9th Mar 18, 2:58 PM
    You just need another email address (as the club uses that for account names). So get a free gmail account and use that for a second account for the second home.
    • ASavvyBuyer
    • By ASavvyBuyer 9th Mar 18, 2:59 PM
    • 781 Posts
    • 2,113 Thanks
    ASavvyBuyer
    • 9th Mar 18, 2:59 PM
    • 9th Mar 18, 2:59 PM
    Set up another account under a different username with a different email address.
    • buglawton
    • By buglawton 9th Mar 18, 3:03 PM
    • 7,372 Posts
    • 3,875 Thanks
    buglawton
    • 9th Mar 18, 3:03 PM
    • 9th Mar 18, 3:03 PM
    A 2nd email address is what I used for managing an elderly relatives account.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

742Posts Today

6,792Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • This tweet made me reread my 'How to Vote in the EU referendum' guide - quite interesting to realise how little has? https://t.co/lFQaSSqUGj

• Ah these care free days of watching #ENG score 5 goals in the first half of a World Cup match. It reminds me of... Never.

• Then it should be. It's not some accident. It's deliberate grappling https://t.co/UxVTuUSNio

• Follow Martin