Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • BlueBella
    • By BlueBella 9th Mar 18, 11:41 AM
    • 9,355Posts
    • 326,359Thanks
    BlueBella
    Gleam and Rafflecopter question?
    • 9th Mar 18, 11:41 AM
    Gleam and Rafflecopter question? 9th Mar 18 at 11:41 AM
    Hi,

I wonder if you can help? Until recently, when I went to enter a Gleam or Rafflecopter widgit, my Pinterest, Facebook etc usernames were stored in the widgit so rather than having to type them in each time, I could just type the first letter and the username would appear for me. (if you see what I mean?) . Anyway, recently this has no longer been the case and so I have to type in my usernames manually for each entry.

My question is: What can I do to make the giveaway widgets remember/store my usernames again? Thanks.
    A big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter

I never knew how strong i was until being strong was my only choice....Don't Judge My Path If You Haven't Walked My Journey....
Page 1
    • mclarkie
    • By mclarkie 9th Mar 18, 1:49 PM
    • 6,162 Posts
    • 1,005,336 Thanks
    mclarkie
    • 9th Mar 18, 1:49 PM
    • 9th Mar 18, 1:49 PM
    Which browser are you using, I use firefox and have always had to enter social media name manually. though i now have an add-on called "clippings" where I store my ID's and other stuff.
    • Blulu
    • By Blulu 9th Mar 18, 2:08 PM
    • 5,545 Posts
    • 95,892 Thanks
    Blulu
    • 9th Mar 18, 2:08 PM
    • 9th Mar 18, 2:08 PM
    I've noticed this too, using Chrome. My Twitter name still mostly shows automatically, but for Instagram, Pinterest and the others, I have to type them manually each time. I'm hoping it will be one of the those short-term things, where it will go back to what it was before at some point.

Blu X
    Comping fairy fly to me. Make my bells go tinkle.
    Get your dust out for the lads, and let me have a sprinkle.
    • BlueBella
    • By BlueBella 9th Mar 18, 2:21 PM
    • 9,355 Posts
    • 326,359 Thanks
    BlueBella
    • 9th Mar 18, 2:21 PM
    • 9th Mar 18, 2:21 PM
    I use Chrome too - so maybe it has something to do with its settings? I hope it goes back to what it was like too, Blulu, as entering takes longer just now!
    A big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter

I never knew how strong i was until being strong was my only choice....Don't Judge My Path If You Haven't Walked My Journey....
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

44Posts Today

3,241Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin