Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ANGELWINGS
    • By ANGELWINGS 8th Mar 18, 1:30 PM
    • 1,262Posts
    • 15,373Thanks
    ANGELWINGS
    Yours and my weekly comps
    • 8th Mar 18, 1:30 PM
    Yours and my weekly comps 8th Mar 18 at 1:30 PM
    Just realised that these comps usually say you can enter as many times as you like.
    As they are regular comps do others think they should/could go in the dailies as well as on the main board ?
Page 1
    • One-Eye
    • By One-Eye 8th Mar 18, 2:44 PM
    • 42,151 Posts
    • 6,573,787 Thanks
    One-Eye
    • 8th Mar 18, 2:44 PM
    • 8th Mar 18, 2:44 PM
    YES to My Weekly, NO to Yours

For "Yours" comps, Bauer standard rules apply:
    Unless otherwise permitted pursuant to the applicable Specific Terms or unless it is an Online Giveaway Competition, no person may enter any Competition more than once.
    Their definition of "Online Giveaway Competition" is what we would call "Click to Win" (eg. http://winit.yours.co.uk/ ) and seems to exclude the standard entry form type of competition.

For "My Weekly" comps, DC Thompson's rule states:
    Unless otherwise stated, entrants may make as many entries to a competition as they wish.

PS. DC Thompson also state
    The closing date for entries will be specified in the Competition Information and the closing time will be 9am on the date given unless otherwise stated.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,216Posts Today

6,204Users online

Martin's Twitter