Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dwtmahdc
    • By dwtmahdc 7th Mar 18, 5:44 PM
    • 60Posts
    • 20Thanks
    dwtmahdc
    Football Index
    • 7th Mar 18, 5:44 PM
    Football Index 7th Mar 18 at 5:44 PM
    Wondering who else has got involved in this?

I joined up a couple of years ago, but only been 'seriously' into it in the last year.

Strong growth (up c. 34% in capital growth and dividends), and the platform is expanding.

A few people have £00,000s in (definitely not me!) due to the lack of taxes.

(NB- I've no interest in sending out referral codes. This thread's not about that, so please don't ask. Google the site if you want a link ).
Page 1
    • gardner1
    • By gardner1 7th Mar 18, 5:47 PM
    • 2,487 Posts
    • 3,760 Thanks
    gardner1
    • 7th Mar 18, 5:47 PM
    • 7th Mar 18, 5:47 PM
    Wondering who else has got involved in this?

I joined up a couple of years ago, but only been 'seriously' into it in the last year.

Strong growth (up c. 34% in capital growth and dividends), and the platform is expanding.

A few people have £00,000s in (definitely not me!) due to the lack of taxes.

(NB- I've no interest in sending out referral codes. This thread's not about that, so please don't ask. Google the site if you want a link ).
    Originally posted by dwtmahdc
    Looked in to it.....took a few reads to fully understand it......might dip toes in soon
    • dwtmahdc
    • By dwtmahdc 7th Mar 18, 5:56 PM
    • 60 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    dwtmahdc
    • 7th Mar 18, 5:56 PM
    • 7th Mar 18, 5:56 PM
    Looked in to it.....took a few reads to fully understand it......might dip toes in soon
    Originally posted by gardner1
    Depending on when you looked at it, there may have been changes (e.g. introduction of extra dividends etc).

Simple explanation:
    - Buy 'share' in player. The more people who buy him, the more his price increases. Adversely if sold, the price drops.
    - Dividends paid daily for (simply put) column inches, and also for performance in matches based on Opta stats

Expanding into new countries soon (Ireland, Canada and Sweden first)
    • Malthusian
    • By Malthusian 8th Mar 18, 11:02 AM
    • 4,258 Posts
    • 6,704 Thanks
    Malthusian
    • 8th Mar 18, 11:02 AM
    • 8th Mar 18, 11:02 AM
    Football INDEX is provided by BetIndex Ltd which is licensed and regulated by the Jersey Gambling Commission and by the UK Gambling Commission.
    Nuff said, doesn't really belong on a Savings & Investments forum.

Also, if I was going to gamble on football, I would do it via one of the established bookmakers so that the only real risk is of me guessing the outcome of the match wrong, not a company registered in Jersey less than three years ago.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,306Posts Today

8,038Users online

Martin's Twitter