Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • fierydormouse
    • By fierydormouse 7th Mar 18, 12:18 PM
    • 11Posts
    • 9Thanks
    fierydormouse
    Has anyone ordered lenses from "Pure Optical"?
    • 7th Mar 18, 12:18 PM
    Has anyone ordered lenses from "Pure Optical"? 7th Mar 18 at 12:18 PM
    Hi folks,

Just wondered if anyone had any experience of using the website Pure Optical for ordering contact lenses?
    https://www.pureoptical.co.uk/
    I can't find any independant reviews of them online. I usually order a whole years worth of lenses in one go (about 400) so I'd like to have some seen some kind of feedback before using a company for the first time.

They are coming up as the cheapest company for what I am after though (Although if anyone has any other recommendations I'd love to hear them? I've alreay read the MSE article on the subject and tried those sites ie. Asda, Contactlenses.co.uk, FeelGoodContacts, Tesco, etc).

I am ordering Acuvue TruEye daily disposable Silicon Hydrogel lenses, 360 pairs.

Many thanks in advance for any assistance!
Page 1
    • katies mum
    • By katies mum 3rd Apr 18, 6:23 PM
    • 1,965 Posts
    • 227 Thanks
    katies mum
    • 3rd Apr 18, 6:23 PM
    • 3rd Apr 18, 6:23 PM
    Hi, was wondering if you ordered your lenses, as this company is coming up cheapest for us as well. Like you, have not found any reviews. Thanks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

240Posts Today

3,050Users online

Martin's Twitter