Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • geoffh0
    • By geoffh0 6th Mar 18, 8:21 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    geoffh0
    PPI success ?
    • 6th Mar 18, 8:21 PM
    PPI success ? 6th Mar 18 at 8:21 PM
    Hello, I am just wondering if this is too good to be true, a month ago I put in a PPI claim against lloyds for a loan that was taken out in 2000,

it turns out that i had a second loan on 2001 and a 3rd in 2003 now not all payments were made on loan 3 according to this breakdown.

I decided to make a ppi claim on the basis that I was mis sold PPI.. for the loan back in 2000
    I totally forgot about the other two, one of which that was defaulted no payments made
    And...

they have upheld my complaint.. ACE!! a nice amount also..

it says that I will be paid to my account that I have provided.. I am just getting a little anxious that they will deduct the ppi because of this? nothing on the letter at all suggesting this in anyway but thought id ask.. any suggestions will be great.. will I receive what they have advised? Thank you
Page 1
    • Moneyineptitude
    • By Moneyineptitude 6th Mar 18, 11:15 PM
    • 20,466 Posts
    • 11,344 Thanks
    Moneyineptitude
    • 6th Mar 18, 11:15 PM
    • 6th Mar 18, 11:15 PM
    will I receive what they have advised?
    Originally posted by geoffh0
    Yes. If they have offered redress (and you accept it) then that is what you will receive.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

81Posts Today

2,385Users online

Martin's Twitter