Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SYHR
    • By SYHR 6th Mar 18, 6:46 PM
    • 45Posts
    • 12Thanks
    SYHR
    Hilton Honors Barclaycard
    • 6th Mar 18, 6:46 PM
    Hilton Honors Barclaycard 6th Mar 18 at 6:46 PM
    Please close this thread.
    Last edited by SYHR; 06-03-2018 at 7:42 PM.

Page 1
    • worldtraveller
    • By worldtraveller 6th Mar 18, 6:53 PM
    • 11,742 Posts
    • 23,401 Thanks
    worldtraveller
    • 6th Mar 18, 6:53 PM
    • 6th Mar 18, 6:53 PM
    It's my understanding that the Hilton Honors Platinum Visa is now closed to new applicants, as of last week. It wont impact existing cardholders yet, but you'll likely see a move to the basic Barclaycard Visa, as happened with the old IHG Rewards card.
    Last edited by worldtraveller; 06-03-2018 at 7:00 PM.
    There is a pleasure in the pathless woods, There is a rapture on the lonely shore, There is society, where none intrudes, By the deep sea, and music in its roar: I love not man the less, but Nature more...
    • SYHR
    • By SYHR 6th Mar 18, 6:54 PM
    • 45 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    SYHR
    • 6th Mar 18, 6:54 PM
    • 6th Mar 18, 6:54 PM
    It's my understanding that the Hilton Honors Platinum Visa is now closed to new applicants as of last week. It won!!!8217;t impact existing cardholders !!!8211; yet!
    Originally posted by worldtraveller
    Thanks for getting back to me. Do you mind me asking where you found this out? I had no idea they were closing applications when I sent mine in!

• worldtraveller
    • By worldtraveller 6th Mar 18, 7:02 PM
    • 11,742 Posts
    • 23,401 Thanks
    worldtraveller
    • 6th Mar 18, 7:02 PM
    • 6th Mar 18, 7:02 PM
    Thanks for getting back to me. Do you mind me asking where you found this out? I had no idea they were closing applications when I sent mine in!
    Originally posted by SYHR
    It was covered recently on the Head For Points website, which you can find HERE.
    There is a pleasure in the pathless woods, There is a rapture on the lonely shore, There is society, where none intrudes, By the deep sea, and music in its roar: I love not man the less, but Nature more...
    • Ben8282
    • By Ben8282 7th Mar 18, 5:00 AM
    • 2,283 Posts
    • 1,016 Thanks
    Ben8282
    • 7th Mar 18, 5:00 AM
    • 7th Mar 18, 5:00 AM
    Originally posted by SYHR
    Do a Google search. You will find links to the subject.
    So you applied by post rather than online if you 'sent yours in'? Do you know the outcome yet? If this was some sort of invitation to apply for this card recently sent to you they may honour it and let you have a card. Alternatively they may send you a regular Barclaycard.
    Last edited by Ben8282; 07-03-2018 at 5:04 AM.
    • Chippi
    • By Chippi 7th Mar 18, 6:06 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Chippi
    • 7th Mar 18, 6:06 PM
    • 7th Mar 18, 6:06 PM
    It wont impact existing cardholders yet, but you'll likely see a move to the basic Barclaycard Visa, as happened with the old IHG Rewards card.
    Originally posted by worldtraveller
    What if you already have the basic?
    • Ben8282
    • By Ben8282 7th Mar 18, 7:37 PM
    • 2,283 Posts
    • 1,016 Thanks
    Ben8282
    • 7th Mar 18, 7:37 PM
    • 7th Mar 18, 7:37 PM
    What if you already have the basic?
    Originally posted by Chippi
    Then you will get a second one.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,645Posts Today

8,300Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin