Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sillybilly2011
    • By sillybilly2011 6th Mar 18, 1:47 PM
    • 179Posts
    • 182Thanks
    sillybilly2011
    Has anyone won a radio global competition?
    • 6th Mar 18, 1:47 PM
    Has anyone won a radio global competition? 6th Mar 18 at 1:47 PM
    Hi

I very fortunately received a phone call 2 weeks ago from smooth radio saying I had won a weekend trip to London and someone would get in contact with me to arrange it. Thanks to the person that had posted it! 2 weeks has passed and I havenít heard a thing. Does anyone know if this is a normal time period to wait? I havenít won anything in years ? And never a radio station so not sure how it works. I know the radio stations under global are smooth, Capital, Capital XTRA, Heart, Classic FM, Radio X, Gold and LBC.
    Thanks for any replies. Xx
Page 1
    • toniq
    • By toniq 6th Mar 18, 1:58 PM
    • 28,401 Posts
    • 620,738 Thanks
    toniq
    • 6th Mar 18, 1:58 PM
    • 6th Mar 18, 1:58 PM
    It gets passed to an agency, I think it's NDL who deal with Capital and heart, they will write or contact you to sort your prize, usually takes a few weeks.

Congrats
    x

Edit: NDL sorted out my weekend break last year from Heart Fm, they wrote to me and dealt with cheque for travel etc.
    Last edited by toniq; 06-03-2018 at 2:02 PM.
    HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY!!!!

• sillybilly2011
    • By sillybilly2011 6th Mar 18, 3:53 PM
    • 179 Posts
    • 182 Thanks
    sillybilly2011
    • 6th Mar 18, 3:53 PM
    • 6th Mar 18, 3:53 PM
    Thank you!
    Just worried there was a timeframe and maybe I had missed their phone calls as I have missed a few withheld numbers on my phone.
    Xx
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

21Posts Today

3,659Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin