Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mackemdave
    • By mackemdave 5th Mar 18, 2:07 PM
    • 751Posts
    • 905Thanks
    mackemdave
    BT Sport
    • 5th Mar 18, 2:07 PM
    BT Sport 5th Mar 18 at 2:07 PM
    Being a Broadband and Landline customer of BT I got an offer through from them offering 18mths free BT Sport.I signed up for this but in my last bill from them the had charged me 15 for this package.
    I rang them up and they credited me with the 15,but the guy did say that there was a lot of these calls coming through...So how many people are not picking up on this issue.
    Ive been a BT customer for nearly 30 years now but the time has come to ditch them when my renewal is due...Customer support is dreadful and their billing system is so complicated
    I current having issues with them regarding BT mobile billing...Customer services talk the talk but never put the talk in resolving things
    I recently got a Text survey from them about my customer service experience..I rated every question VERY DISSATISFIED...Within 30 mins they were on the phone to me asking what my issue was,I told them...I was told the issued would be resolved and I would get a phone call back the next day...Never heard from them...Ive been told that my call back is scheduled for Wednesday between 10.15 and 12.15
Page 1
    • Manxman in exile
    • By Manxman in exile 5th Mar 18, 3:04 PM
    • 1,473 Posts
    • 1,116 Thanks
    Manxman in exile
    • 5th Mar 18, 3:04 PM
    • 5th Mar 18, 3:04 PM
    BT are useless! I'm a subscriber (more fool me!) and the service is not good. They rely on people like us who are too lazy (and that's me!) to change provider.

I stayed with them a couple of years ago in order to watch MotoGP live. But when I tried to watch the Ashes, it kept on coming up with an error that I couldn't resolve. As it was about 3am I was too tired to try to sort it out.

We (at least me and you OP) are all too stupid!
    • Blackbeard of Perranporth
    • By Blackbeard of Perranporth 6th Mar 18, 12:25 PM
    • 5,036 Posts
    • 30,323 Thanks
    Blackbeard of Perranporth
    • 6th Mar 18, 12:25 PM
    • 6th Mar 18, 12:25 PM
    No, my 18 months has gone through no problem, and in HD and second box as well.

Now for this Sky thing!
    Commemorate Celebrate Inspire
    #RAF100 A century of service!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,561Posts Today

9,306Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin