Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Tomis000
    • By Tomis000 5th Mar 18, 9:07 AM
    • 47Posts
    • 2Thanks
    Tomis000
    Savings App - unlinked everything in one place
    • 5th Mar 18, 9:07 AM
    Savings App - unlinked everything in one place 5th Mar 18 at 9:07 AM
    Hi, as a keen saver, I, like many of yourselves I'm sure, make use of different accounts to increase access to interest rates. I have an ISA, a couple of the nationwide flex direct current accounts for the 5% interest and the regular saver linked to that.

My question is... As I have little bits of savings dotted about, is there a handy app which shows them all together and total savings? I don't want one which links your bank accounts as I'm just not that comfortable with something having live access to all my accounts. I'm happy to manually input the data.

I can't find anything on the play store, has anyone come across something like this?

Many thanks,

Tom.
Page 1
    • Fatbritabroad
    • By Fatbritabroad 5th Mar 18, 9:17 AM
    • 352 Posts
    • 191 Thanks
    Fatbritabroad
    • 5th Mar 18, 9:17 AM
    • 5th Mar 18, 9:17 AM
    I use Moneyhub. You can choose what it links to. I find it handy. If youre inputting manually an excel spreadsheet will do the job!
    • Tomis000
    • By Tomis000 5th Mar 18, 9:20 AM
    • 47 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Tomis000
    • 5th Mar 18, 9:20 AM
    • 5th Mar 18, 9:20 AM
    Hi cheers, I'll have a look. I do use a spreadsheet at the moment. Just thought there might be something more graphically exciting and more handy.
    • AnotherJoe
    • By AnotherJoe 5th Mar 18, 9:24 AM
    • 9,404 Posts
    • 10,391 Thanks
    AnotherJoe
    • 5th Mar 18, 9:24 AM
    • 5th Mar 18, 9:24 AM
    Stick some pretty graphs and pie charts etc on your spreadsheet.
    • ColdIron
    • By ColdIron 5th Mar 18, 9:40 AM
    • 4,149 Posts
    • 5,236 Thanks
    ColdIron
    • 5th Mar 18, 9:40 AM
    • 5th Mar 18, 9:40 AM
    I've been using AceMoney since 2012. It cost me $24 ($40 now) which I consider an absolute bargain given the use I have had from it. Very easy to use, charts, reports etc. There is a fully functioning Lite version you can use to evaluate it but you are limited to one account
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,667Posts Today

8,343Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin