Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SpammyTheSpammer
    • By SpammyTheSpammer 5th Mar 18, 8:46 AM
    • 1,565Posts
    • 1,624Thanks
    SpammyTheSpammer
    eBay removed the Detailed Sellers Rating Repor
    • 5th Mar 18, 8:46 AM
    eBay removed the Detailed Sellers Rating Repor 5th Mar 18 at 8:46 AM
    Yup, its definitely gone.
    How do we check stars left now so as to block those who leave poor ratings?
    I am a cow so cannot speak Bullshine but I do recognise its smell when I come upon it.
Page 1
    • mrcol1000
    • By mrcol1000 5th Mar 18, 1:45 PM
    • 4,580 Posts
    • 3,942 Thanks
    mrcol1000
    • 5th Mar 18, 1:45 PM
    • 5th Mar 18, 1:45 PM
    I guess it doesn't really matter all that much for one or two ratings anymore so why do you need a report? If your star ratings are showing as low then you are regularly getting low stars and its you the problem, not your buyers.
    • ballisticbrian
    • By ballisticbrian 5th Mar 18, 2:27 PM
    • 3,402 Posts
    • 1,937 Thanks
    ballisticbrian
    • 5th Mar 18, 2:27 PM
    • 5th Mar 18, 2:27 PM
    I had to bump some regular customers off who I assume thought 1 star was the best.
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
    • SpammyTheSpammer
    • By SpammyTheSpammer 5th Mar 18, 3:45 PM
    • 1,565 Posts
    • 1,624 Thanks
    SpammyTheSpammer
    • 5th Mar 18, 3:45 PM
    Wanted to block the buyer to stop thdoing it again
    • 5th Mar 18, 3:45 PM
    I guess it doesn't really matter all that much for one or two ratings anymore so why do you need a report? If your star ratings are showing as low then you are regularly getting low stars and its you the problem, not your buyers.
    Originally posted by mrcol1000
    We had 5's all across the board, until a couple of days ago, and wanted to block whoever it was who had left +ve glowing feedback but with !!!! stars.
    Can no longer find out who this person was and that is annoying....
    I am a cow so cannot speak Bullshine but I do recognise its smell when I come upon it.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

174Posts Today

1,637Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ah these care free days of watching #ENG score 5 goals in the first half of a World Cup match. It reminds me of... Never.

• Then it should be. It's not some accident. It's deliberate grappling https://t.co/UxVTuUSNio

• Penalty yes but time someone was sent off for these wrestling moves #WorldCup

• Follow Martin