Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Tiddlywinks
    • By Tiddlywinks 5th Mar 18, 3:14 AM
    • 5,350Posts
    • 18,507Thanks
    Tiddlywinks
    eBay - Items not showing on promo tracking...
    • 5th Mar 18, 3:14 AM
    eBay - Items not showing on promo tracking... 5th Mar 18 at 3:14 AM
    I've accepted the no insertion fee, 1 max FVF promo and started to list items - it's definitely the no insertion fee promo and not the cheeky 1 to list one.

All items I've listed comply with the Ts&Cs yet only one has 'tracked' and been deducted from the counter at the bottom of the seller page... the line where it tells you how many promos you've used and how many are left.

When I click on the number of items used I get taken to the page that shows the Item No of the first listing I made and then nothing more... anyone have the same issue?

I guess I'll have to call CS and ask for help
Page 1
    • soolin
    • By soolin 5th Mar 18, 9:05 AM
    • 60,307 Posts
    • 42,968 Thanks
    soolin
    • 5th Mar 18, 9:05 AM
    • 5th Mar 18, 9:05 AM
    I've accepted the no insertion fee, 1 max FVF promo and started to list items - it's definitely the no insertion fee promo and not the cheeky 1 to list one.

All items I've listed comply with the Ts&Cs yet only one has 'tracked' and been deducted from the counter at the bottom of the seller page... the line where it tells you how many promos you've used and how many are left.

When I click on the number of items used I get taken to the page that shows the Item No of the first listing I made and then nothing more... anyone have the same issue?

I guess I'll have to call CS and ask for help
    Originally posted by Tiddlywinks
    Have the listings been deducted from any other promo, and do they show as listed.

There were other restrictions with the offer, check that your items were in an eligible category, for an eligible length of time etc.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
    • Tiddlywinks
    • By Tiddlywinks 5th Mar 18, 12:14 PM
    • 5,350 Posts
    • 18,507 Thanks
    Tiddlywinks
    • 5th Mar 18, 12:14 PM
    • 5th Mar 18, 12:14 PM
    No they haven't been deducted from any... and they definitely complied too.

I'll have to call them.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

145Posts Today

1,282Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin