Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • HPLCEngineer
    • By HPLCEngineer 4th Mar 18, 8:07 PM
    • 18Posts
    • 1Thanks
    HPLCEngineer
    Setting up a Cavendish/Fidelity ISA
    • 4th Mar 18, 8:07 PM
    Setting up a Cavendish/Fidelity ISA 4th Mar 18 at 8:07 PM
    Hi,

I created an account with Cavendish online/Fidelity just now with a direct debit of 50 per month to go into an Investment ISA.

In addition, I added 50 just now from my debit card. I just realised this went into a separate cash management account.

I can't withdraw my 50, it's in the cash management account, is this because it takes time to process the direct debit?

Thanks
    Last edited by HPLCEngineer; 04-03-2018 at 8:33 PM.
Page 1
    • Igol
    • By Igol 9th Mar 18, 6:13 PM
    • 409 Posts
    • 127 Thanks
    Igol
    • 9th Mar 18, 6:13 PM
    • 9th Mar 18, 6:13 PM
    It'll be sat in the cash park and then transfer over at some point.
    If its bothering you give Fidelity a ring they're always really helpful on the phone will talk you through it.
    • A_T
    • By A_T 9th Mar 18, 7:20 PM
    • 418 Posts
    • 273 Thanks
    A_T
    • 9th Mar 18, 7:20 PM
    • 9th Mar 18, 7:20 PM
    The Fidelity website is broken. Recently I attempted to open a Cavendish investment account with a regular investment. As expected I was redirected to Fidelity but when I tried to add a fund to the regular investment it wouldn't let me choose a fund - only giving the option of one L&G fund which was not what I wanted.

I was considering opening my S&S ISA with Cavendish for 18/19 but the Fidelity website simply isn't working. They've created a horrible mess.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,595Posts Today

6,435Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin