Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • theoallen
    • By theoallen 4th Mar 18, 7:55 PM
    • 13Posts
    • 1Thanks
    theoallen
    Getting cheap Sky as a new customer?
    • 4th Mar 18, 7:55 PM
    Getting cheap Sky as a new customer? 4th Mar 18 at 7:55 PM
    Hi,
    My current BT TV expires this week and I am looking to move to Sky. I need Sky Pay As You Talk + Sky TV Entertainment + Sky Fibre Unlimited which comes to a price of 45. I have spoken to sky over live chat and on the phone to try and haggle that price down a little but no luck. Has anyone managed to get the price down? Or maybe know of any discount codes, etc?

Thank you
Page 1
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 4th Mar 18, 7:59 PM
    • 33,199 Posts
    • 39,148 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 4th Mar 18, 7:59 PM
    • 4th Mar 18, 7:59 PM
    Look at topcashback or quidco , see if they have any

Sometimes their cashback means a lower price
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • deselby
    • By deselby 5th Mar 18, 4:31 PM
    • 69 Posts
    • 2,620 Thanks
    deselby
    • 5th Mar 18, 4:31 PM
    • 5th Mar 18, 4:31 PM
    I've had the same problem as I've not managed to get much of a discount; it seems it used to be the case that new customers get offered the best deals, but that doesn't seem to be the case at the moment.
    • drphila
    • By drphila 5th Mar 18, 6:39 PM
    • 80 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    drphila
    • 5th Mar 18, 6:39 PM
    • 5th Mar 18, 6:39 PM
    50% off voucher codes were available on ebay a few months back. I've no idea if they still are, and I certainly can't vouch for their validity.
    • Pa Ja
    • By Pa Ja 6th Mar 18, 11:19 AM
    • 108 Posts
    • 65 Thanks
    Pa Ja
    • 6th Mar 18, 11:19 AM
    • 6th Mar 18, 11:19 AM
    I've a code for full sky q package for 40 a month, you could probably bolt talk and broadband on for a decent price.
    Let me know if you want a code.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,216Posts Today

6,204Users online

Martin's Twitter