Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MyGirl1
    • By MyGirl1 4th Mar 18, 6:58 PM
    • 4Posts
    • 3Thanks
    MyGirl1
    Make up or beauty product must haves
    • 4th Mar 18, 6:58 PM
    Make up or beauty product must haves 4th Mar 18 at 6:58 PM
    Hi all

So Iím a self confessed beauty product addict ...I love spending my money on make up, fake tan, hair extensions, lash extensions etc etc but Iím looking to cut down or find Ďjust as goodí alternatives at cheaper prices and was wondering what your beauty product must have is?

Mine is st tropez fake tan spray and fake bake liquid - Iíve tried cheaper brands but they just donít seem as good or long lasting unfortunately anyone got any recommendations for fake tan at reasonable prices?

Also, make up wise I have recently discovered a new range of make up called Ďmakeup revolutioní which is getting rave reviews and is stocked in Superdrug at very reasonable prices, have bought a couple of items and so far so good ....oh and I believe primarks make up range is supposed to be pretty decent too...

My hair & lashes are prob one of my biggest expenses tho - really need to remove the extensions I think
Page 2
    • valmade
    • By valmade 9th Mar 18, 9:49 AM
    • 13 Posts
    • 30 Thanks
    valmade
    Lip primers? I love lipstick and have quite a lot, but they just don't seem to stay on me, I do the lip brush and blotting and re-applying lark. The long lasting ones I tried in the past are too drying for me and make my lips scaly. Does anyone know what primers are available and if anything works for them?
    Originally posted by maddiemay
    Avon have just launched a new lipstick called Epic which has a built in primer. I haven't tried it myself but might be worth a look.
    Valpotts
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,026Posts Today

5,851Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin