Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Valli
    • By Valli 4th Mar 18, 6:21 PM
    • 20,481Posts
    • 232,827Thanks
    Valli
    Weekly Flylady Thread 5th March 2018
    • 4th Mar 18, 6:21 PM
    Weekly Flylady Thread 5th March 2018 4th Mar 18 at 6:21 PM

What is FLYLADY? Well, it's our version of the US flylady idea - but we work on the principle that housework is not fun, it's boring, can be time-consuming, is often thankless but, unfortunately, necessary. It's here on Old Style to provide the support we all need and to make the whole task easier and quicker. We also accept that, sometimes, life just gets on top of us and we can't keep up, maybe because we're time-poor, not in the best of health and/or we have littlies who need us. We are definitely NOT control freaks aiming for perfection and utterly spotless show-homes.

Welcome to the weekly Flylady Thread. You're more than welcome to join us in the everlasting battle against dust, grime and gibble. The aim of our thread is to make those onerous tasks less daunting, and to support each other - and to make time for the finer things in life!

Please do remember we have to abide by MSE rules; each post should, ideally, include some mention of flying.

Thank you Natty for last week's thread

Please follow the forum rules on this thread as Flylady has been here a LONG time and is a fabulous support and resource for lots of us. All posts should have some Flylady-related (ooh a compound adjective) content!

The idea is that even if you are really busy you don't need to fall off the wagon!

Every room comes back around next week so please don!!!8217;t stress about catching up

These lists are only suggestions and not a must do list; you are more than welcome to post and follow your own lists.

Also adding a declutter mission each day will help to gradually clear the clutter and make flying easier.

A few of the basics before we start the week

Hotspots are areas where if one thing gets put there, loads of other things follow!

Daily routines are anything you need to do on a daily basis like washing, swish and swipe kitchen and bathroom, ironing, making beds, vacuuming high traffic areas, making meals etc.

Night-time routines are all things which make getting ready in the morning easier, preparing clothes for the next day, making lunches, swish & swipes of the kitchen and tidying the living room before you go to bed plus personals like shower/brush teeth etc.

Fling Boogie - stick on some loud music, grab a bin bag and whiz around the house finding items that can go out with the rubbish, recycling, for charity shop, basically anything that will stop it cluttering your home.

Swish and swipe/S&S means have a quick wipe over an area such as a sink or toilet to prevent the build up of dirt. This is usually done on a daily basis

HHE/HHC/HHI Half Hour exercise/challenge/ironing ... run around for 30 minutes to the Benny Hill music frantically cleaning exercising or ironing.. other music may be used if you prefer!
    WM ~ Washing machine
    TD ~ Tumble dryer
    SC ~ Slowcooker
    BM ~ Breadmaker
    DW ~ Dishwasher
    SOAADFA ~ Sit on 'bottom' and do 'nothing'
    KH/XH/FW ~ Ex-husband and other not so polite versions
    DH/DD/DS/DW/DP ~ Dear husband/daughter/son/wife/partner/whatever
    OH/SO ~ Other half/significant other
    NN ~ nice neighbour
    Toxic (friend/mother/sister/whoever) ~ person in your life that seems to exist to make your life miserable
    AF ~ Aunt Flo 'time of the month'.. nothing to do with flying but it comes up often.
    ETA ~ Edited to add
    Gibble ~ miscellaneous crap that appears forever homeless
    Dot-to-dot ~ pick a small area (not a whole room) like a chair/coffee/table/shelf/worktop or wherever- thats your first 'dot' - totally clear it - clean it - and only put back what should be there - deal with what you have removed (not just move it somewhere else) then if you have time move on and do the same to another 'dot' -the idea is just like a dot to dot puzzle, you aim to join up all the dots and have a tidy room. The trick is to keep each dot tidy until you get them all joined up! All credit to AnW's Mum for this one
    RoD ~ Room of Doom, the one room that feels like it is a permanent pit and cannot be used to its potential!
    MAD half hour
    - Mad is the abbreviation for Make A Difference.
    The idea is that you have a Forth bridge (ie never-ending - or just huge) task but that you work on it in half-hour bursts. This way you know you ARE stooping, and that you won't get it finished but you will make a difference - so it might be clearing out - the garage or shed, or clothes sorting, or weeding - you get the picture - but rather than keep going until you've lost the will to live you do half an hour...but, eventually those half hours will get the job done!

Mr S/A/T/M/L/Al - supermarkets Sainsburys, Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Lidl, Aldi. You get the picture!!

Click here to read Toots wonderful welcome guide

ok Here goes this Week...

Magnificent Monday - Kitchen and dining room
    Level One

Clear and wipe worksurfaces
    Scrub down the front of units and large appliances - don't forget those icky handles!

Level Two

Wipe and replace small appliances
    Clean oven and hob
    Wash windows and sills

Level Three

Wipe the table and chairs... clean cloth if necessary
    Sweep and mop the floor
    Degunge the fridge!

Extras

Thoroughly clean the cutlery drawer!
    Run the WM's and DW's through a clean cycle
    Clean all the filters and door seals etc
    Before you put the cloth in the wash - wipe the catflap!
    HHI
    A new month has started - make sure you have all cards needed!

Triffic Tuesday

Bathroom blitz....

Are you ready Steve?. Uh uh, Andy? Yeah Mick? Okay alright fellas...

Let's goooooooo

Level one

Open windows
    Remove rubbish
    Take toothglass downstairs for washing
    Remove towels

Level 2
    Scrub bath/ shower and don't forget screen and taps
    Polish taps with mf cloth
    Wipe Bath panel
    Douse loo in loo cleaner
    Scrub out loo
    Wipe outside if loo with cloth
    Put loo cloth in wm

Level 3
    Scrub sink
    Wipe/polish any cabinets
    Polish sink taps
    Vacuum/ mop floor
    Put out clean towels

Extras
    Remove fly corpses from light fitting
    Clean pelmets and skirting and any dust traps
    Do something nice for those you love - bake a cake...or a batch of Twinks
    Work on one (at least) of your challenges...MAD half hour!

Wednesday - Beautiful Bedroom

Level 1
    Open the window
    strip the bed
    clean window
    make bed
    dust sill
    dust curtain rails/pelmets

Level 2
    dust all surfaces
    wipe light pulls/switches
    wipe cosmetic bottles with a just-damp cloth
    polish mirrors

Level 3
    vacuum/dust all light fittings
    clear detritus from bedside tables
    empty any bins
    vacuum/sweep floors

extras
    clear bedside cabinets
    HHI
    S&S kitchen and bathroom
    MAD half hour - challenge time

Thursday look after the lounge day

Level 1

Open windows and let in fresh air
    Empty bin
    Flick a cobweb duster round coving, along picture rail and over light fittings
    Vacuum or wipe sofa and swap cushions and/or seat pads
    Plump cushions
    Tidy and clean coffee/side tables

Level 2

Dust everywhere and wipe sticky spots inc switches with a damp cloth
    Don't forget skirting, tops of doors and sills and curtain tracks

Level 3

Thorough vacuum inc under furniture
    Don't forget the edges
    Wipe door - both sides
    Clean window

Extras

s&s bathrooms, kitchen
    HHI
    Plan some me time or down time for this weekend
    Challenge work - use your MAD half hour

Final Flourish Friday - those neglected or high-traffic areas

Halls, stairs, landing, porch

Level 1

Clear out the clutter
    Whack the mats against a wall
    Clean windows and mirrors

Level 2

Dust all horizontal surfaces
    Wipe banisters, light switches and sticky finger traps
    Assign shoe-cleaning duty to shoe owners

Level 3
    Check high places and dark corners for webs
    Sweep, mop and vacuum the floor - whichever's best for your flooring

Extras
    Assign a child to pocket checking - make sure nothing unpleasant is being harboured
    Give kiddies a bin bag - to fill from their OWN room
    Find a frog and start to nibble it and/or MAD half hour
    S&S bathroom and kitchen
    Last edited by Valli; 08-03-2018 at 9:53 PM. Reason: [
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson

Thank you Honey Bear
Page 9
    • kazwookie
    • By kazwookie 10th Mar 18, 6:22 PM
    • 9,704 Posts
    • 122,482 Thanks
    kazwookie
    Evening

Work done
    I have a 10 year badge according to an email from MSE Badger!! have I really been here 10 years, blimey the years has past, and I have 'listened' to the tales of children / marriages/ dogs/ cats etc etc and |I love it!!

OH sent me a text to say he was in the pub watching the rugby

So the cat and I are chilling out, listening to the police helo flying over head round and round in circles.
    Sun, Sea
    Slinky start date 29.01.18 28 to go / -14 so far and counting!!
    • YORKSHIRELASS
    • By YORKSHIRELASS 10th Mar 18, 7:17 PM
    • 4,571 Posts
    • 38,155 Thanks
    YORKSHIRELASS
    Quite an anniversary Kaz, raising you a glass of white wine spritzer (mainly soda water and ice as I am driving later).

Nice chilled out afternoon in front of the fire with the laptop checking my finances and doing some admin. Smoked mackeral risotto for tea (DS tried it and declared it OK), DH wouldnt touch it so he sorted himself out.

Feel very rested. I can sympathise with LW as my anxiety is really bad at the moment but thankfully it comes and goes. I honestly thought I was going to collapse in a heap at work the other afternoon. My boss is the sort who would tell me to get a grip so there is no way that I am going to talk to him about it. It will pass.

Fingers crossed we are cycling to visit my Mum tomorrow. Hope the weather is reasonable.
    • Jojo the Tightfisted
    • By Jojo the Tightfisted 10th Mar 18, 8:36 PM
    • 24,398 Posts
    • 96,607 Thanks
    Jojo the Tightfisted
    Apparently, I 'shouldn't have to do the housework'. I can't help but agree.

Himself finished the washing up, provided food and I just got on with attempting to learn an entire musical score - which I have to do pretty much by tomorrow evening, ready for work in the morning (and rehearsal for the first time - plus performance - this week). It really would have helped if they'd mentioned this was necessary at some point earlier than Thursday morning. Anywhere between October and last Thursday morning would have done.

Why are show scores printed in what looks like an angry dyslexic child's scrawl, anyway? What is wrong with printing the damned things properly so you have a fighting chance of being able to see the key signatures and tell the difference between a semiquaver rest and a quaver rest?

Argh.

Must remember to buy some superglue, as there's no way the skin on my fingers is going to last out otherwise. And I need new strings. And I bet I'm supposed to wear a poncey black dress for the show now. So I'll need some thick tights - I'm not going to wear proper shoes, I'll just take off the usual ones so nobody can see; it's hard enough playing in clothes I would NEVER wear whilst playing, never mind killing my feet.

For anyone here who does music, it's probably quite obvious that I am not classically trained. I learned by ear, no theory, no sight reading, nothing. So trying to do this by reading is reverse engineering to me. And it's hard.

If anybody has kids interested in music, please, put them through proper lessons which include theory and reading music - the stress this is causing me probably isn't worth it; by doing it when they're little (preferably something with both treble and bass clef as a minimum), they can't help but be able to do it forever.

I am going to drink my twentieth cup of tea today, keep ignoring the two cans of G&T that he has thoughtfully bought for me and crack on with another section.
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.

Yup you are officially Rock n Roll
    Originally posted by colinw
    • Valli
    • By Valli 10th Mar 18, 10:06 PM
    • 20,481 Posts
    • 232,827 Thanks
    Valli
    i now have a clean kitchen and DR. Will do bathroom tomorrow,
    I sold DS's mate a watch I was going to list on ebay but hadn't got round to so I am over 50! Woot
    Last edited by Valli; 10-03-2018 at 10:16 PM.
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson

Thank you Honey Bear
    • Narc0lepsy
    • By Narc0lepsy 10th Mar 18, 10:33 PM
    • 1,552 Posts
    • 22,385 Thanks
    Narc0lepsy
    Never too old to learn new stuff - it's just that I've never met anyone before at 85 who's so desperate and determined to conquer such a lifelong disability. I can't tell you how fundamentally that changes my outlook on aging. And you're right about at least a whole decade of reading being very likely for him, he's very fit.
    Originally posted by Honey Bear
    Great for him; in the meantime, does he have access to a Kindle or other device which can read text aloud? That way he can listen to the book while still reading it, so it can act as a prompt. Ditto if he uses a computer - there is so much built-in assistive technology out there.
    And depending on his financial situation, look up a Reading Pen - it is like a barcode scanner but it scans and reads words, so when he starts interacting with text, he can get it to read unfamiliar words. Reassure him that it isn't cheating - just giving him an extra tool. Sorry off flying topic - but as you can gather, literacy, dyslexia and support strategies are my passion as well as my work.

But flying wise, we went to Mr T, got food, got Mr N's Euros then visited MIL and asked her to dinner tomorrow.

And apparently my 'missing' fairies have been visiting the vicarage garden while I've been away, I saw the vicar's wife this morning and we were having a bird discussion.
    Remember...a layer of dust protects the wood beneath it.
    • pigpen
    • By pigpen 10th Mar 18, 11:10 PM
    • 36,746 Posts
    • 473,018 Thanks
    pigpen
    Washing up to date once more.
    We survived swimming, a party and bed time... but only just.
    5 things listed on ebeast
    3 things posted

I got the munchies again.. I need to find something to stuff in my face that is super filling and stops me wanting to eat everything in sight.
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    15/05/2018 53528.71 (2.41% int.)
    • Dizzy Imp
    • By Dizzy Imp 11th Mar 18, 7:08 AM
    • 2,248 Posts
    • 21,229 Thanks
    Dizzy Imp
    Morning!

Lovely to hear about the older chap learning to read. Good for him!

Happy 10th anniversary Kaz and anxiety bashing vibes headed towards LW and Yorkie - be gone nasty worries.

Happy Mother's day to me...woken up at half five by Small who was very excited to find a pound coin and a letter under his pillow from the tooth fairy. Then required to get up, make the small people breakfast, let the mutts out for a wee, feed the cat, make myself a cuppa, reset fuses for the lounge lights, get DH a glass of orange juice, ready for when he wakes up and.... What about it being Mothering Sunday!?!?!

Humph...
    • Jazee
    • By Jazee 11th Mar 18, 7:41 AM
    • 4,520 Posts
    • 52,923 Thanks
    Jazee
    Morning all. Hope you're all ok.

A quiet start here (DH is already at work) after a busy evening. After all the kitchen cleaning I've done over the last week including yesterday, DH had a sneezing fit while cooking curry last night, and it ended up all over the kitchen. It also affected scrimpies as I ended up forking out for a takeaway.

Today, I must make myself look presentable as I'm being taken out to eat for Mothers' Day by both offspring, change the bedding and at least hoover through as well as the dailies and dog walking.

Have a great day everyone.
    Savings 2018: 1641.70
    • ionafan
    • By ionafan 11th Mar 18, 7:53 AM
    • 2,438 Posts
    • 36,202 Thanks
    ionafan
    Morning all and Happy Mothers' Day / Happy Mothering Sunday to all who are celebrating.

Yesterday I cleaned downstairs thoroughly and even put flowers on the now clear DR table in the hopes that it would remain clear. DH came home from the railway and dumped his bags there, but I moved them into the utility I also vacuumed upstairs, dusted our BR, cleared a lot of stuff off my desk (though much of it got sorted onto the piles of paper on the spare bed), FUPA all the aired washing and did QHI to clear the backlog. And I took Rosie out for an hour's walk. No wonder I fell into bed exhausted at 10.15! But I have another busy week ahead, so it's good to have caught up with a lot of flying - might give me a head start!

This morning I woke at 5.45, so have been doing Internet research for my next assignment: I've found some useful links to academic papers and other usable documents, and ordered a couple of secondhand books. This afternoon I must knuckle down to the translation - I'd love to finish it before going to a meeting tomorrow morning, but maybe it'll still be in draft form then - but I suspect that I might want some more zzz after lunch Having seen DS2 and family on Friday and received cards by post from DD and DGS1+2, I'm rather hoping that DS1 might call round with DGD1+2 later today.

(((Hugs))) to YL and LW re anxiety.
    Glad your fairies are still around, Narc0.
    Well done Valli on your sales
    Hope you get more time with your student, HB - he sounds really motivated
    Jojo, I totally agree that learning theory and being able to read music is a skill worth acquiring at the earliest possible age. If it's presented as a secret code, most young children pick it up remarkably easily
    Enjoy your day off, atb!

See you all on the new thread x
    Last edited by ionafan; 11-03-2018 at 7:56 AM.
    Wannabe Slinky! Target 10 st 10 lb
    02/01/2018: 11 st 10.5 lb
    • roundtuit
    • By roundtuit 11th Mar 18, 8:04 AM
    • 589 Posts
    • 8,832 Thanks
    roundtuit
    Happy Mothering Sunday to you all

Be-gone-anxiety thoughts (if only it were that easy, eh?) to LW and YL xx

I've had Bach's Minuet for Lovers going round and round my head for days - even in my sleep - I dreamed I was in a rowing team and we were rowing to it and at work I've been swaying my head to the tune whilst scanning documents (as a colleague asked me ' do you have a nice tune in your head?' as she passed my desk ermmm yep )

All I did yesterday was make the bed and feed the birds - unless you count decluttering 310 pages of the book I started to read with my breakfast cup of tea . 130 pages to read, then the book will go in the CS bag .

Today is a whole new day I've made the bed, sorted the laundry, set WM x 1 swishing, rinsed cans for recycling ...

Round 1=
    1. feed the birds
    2. put out rubbish & recycling
    3. breakfast
    4. WUDUPA a bowl of pots
    5. WUDUPA another bowl of pots
    6. coffee (& a chapter or two of the book )

Foggy here. Hope Lynne is having a wonderful time on her hols.

Rxx
    Slinky Challenge 2018 target - lose 56 lbs
    Start Date: 02.01.18. Lost 16/56
    • kazwookie
    • By kazwookie 11th Mar 18, 8:32 AM
    • 9,704 Posts
    • 122,482 Thanks
    kazwookie
    Morning

Eaten a bacon roll, !
    Washing up sorted kitchen out
    Fed the birds
    Going to get clearing the garden, as I have a Sunday off work! OH has offered to help me for 1 hour, but he is still in bed, I am not sure what plan he is working to, but it is still early.

Happy mother's day
    Sun, Sea
    Slinky start date 29.01.18 28 to go / -14 so far and counting!!
    • YORKSHIRELASS
    • By YORKSHIRELASS 11th Mar 18, 8:54 AM
    • 4,571 Posts
    • 38,155 Thanks
    YORKSHIRELASS
    JoJo I agree but I also think schools need to encourage it more. My youngest showed quite a bit of promise with the guitar when he was younger and had lessons but when he got to secondary school it always felt like it was seen as less important than sport unless you were really gifted.

Thanks for the anxiety busting vibes - I can sort of control it now (years of experience) but its exhausting and sometimes it just hits me for no apparent reason which is so frustrating.

DS2 came home with a bunch of tulips yesterday then got really flustered because as he said "I cant exactly hide them in my bedroom till tomorrow". I put them in a vase and it became a running joke last night because he kept telling me that I wasnt allowed to look at them until it was Mothers Day.

I told both my boys yesterday that the love and pride I have in my two handsome young men is the best Mothers Day present I could have and I genuinely mean that.

So today, still hoping to cycle over to visit Mum, some washing to sort and the windows are filthy but not sure whether I will tackle that or not.

Have a good Sunday everyone x
    • Valli
    • By Valli 11th Mar 18, 9:11 AM
    • 20,481 Posts
    • 232,827 Thanks
    Valli
    Morning all. Happy mother!!!8217;s day And hope those who no longer have their mums here have happy memories to warm the cockles. And I know that!!!8217;s not all of you so hugs to you all.

Need to clean out the bunny which didn!!!8217;t get done last week due to snow but no longer as desperate since he changed his toilet habits.

Need to iron, change my bed, do some work stuff, nip into town. Going to mums for tea as DS is working and DD is at uni.

Thank you Honey Bear
    • Jazee
    • By Jazee 11th Mar 18, 9:30 AM
    • 4,520 Posts
    • 52,923 Thanks
    Jazee
    I've changed the bedding so the WM is going at the moment. And I actually look human for a change, even straightened my hair.

Just having a cuppa, then I'll walk the dogs.
    • Jazee
    • By Jazee 11th Mar 18, 10:35 AM
    • 4,520 Posts
    • 52,923 Thanks
    Jazee
    Me again. Dogs are walked, rubbish and recycling is sorted, washed bedding is on the airers and I've quickly hoovered through.

Me time now before going out, I'm going to read the paper and paint my nails.
    • Fayolle
    • By Fayolle 11th Mar 18, 10:37 AM
    • 635 Posts
    • 7,746 Thanks
    Fayolle
    Good morning, and happy mothering Sunday to those that are celebrating. Enjoy being spoilt, if you are being treated. I made myself a cuppa and took it back to bed with my book as my treat! DH has gone to see his friend whose wife died last week, DD is still oblivious to the world. As a result I have set the WM and DW running, tidied the kitchen, done some WU and have LTD, swept the floors, and ....drum roll......mopped the utility room, kitchen and downstairs loo. Now I have earned going into the garden. Oh and the windows are open to let in some fresh air after being cooped shut for what feels like forever.

Yesterday morning, DH wanted to retrieve something from the depths of the RoD, which is a 2 person job. When he said the fatal words of "Let's look through the boxes at the same time", I was up the stairs like a shot. Broken door (yes, I know) retrieved from the back AND disposed of, then the boxes were opened. Unfortunately, he literally meant...look through them, then put them back! Not so fast....I had them in my sights, so a couple have now been sorted and recycling / CS bags filled. Small steps...

Slinky challenge - no change, which was disappointing but hardly surprising. Will try harder this week, as last week fell apart at the meal planning stage.

Have a lovely day ladies, and see you on the new thread. X
    • Jojo the Tightfisted
    • By Jojo the Tightfisted 11th Mar 18, 11:05 AM
    • 24,398 Posts
    • 96,607 Thanks
    Jojo the Tightfisted
    JoJo I agree but I also think schools need to encourage it more. My youngest showed quite a bit of promise with the guitar when he was younger and had lessons but when he got to secondary school it always felt like it was seen as less important than sport unless you were really gifted.
    Originally posted by YORKSHIRELASS
    The staff concerned have to deal with that attitude from other staff members, parents and kids, too. As it's essentially learning another language at the same time as learning several different dialects and developing physical, scientific and mathematical skills, it can be more challenging than a lot of subjects that are used by Government to measure 'ability' .

I've just deleted a huge rant about how Music is disregarded by other staff, parents and the Government. Nobody needs that at this time on a Sunday morning.

Anyhow, Himself is still in bed, I've been bundled by two sleepy cats, I need another tea - and to start practising again. Hopefully, he'll clean up the kitchen from cooking last night before it becomes an issue (as he's away next weekend).
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.

Yup you are officially Rock n Roll
    Originally posted by colinw
    • roundtuit
    • By roundtuit 11th Mar 18, 11:13 AM
    • 589 Posts
    • 8,832 Thanks
    roundtuit
    Round 1 completed - am at the coffee stage

WM is swishing third load.

DS bought me a 60s CD set - so I've been singing along while I WUDUPA It's OK next door is still empty

Rxx
    Slinky Challenge 2018 target - lose 56 lbs
    Start Date: 02.01.18. Lost 16/56
    • Dizzy Imp
    • By Dizzy Imp 11th Mar 18, 11:25 AM
    • 2,248 Posts
    • 21,229 Thanks
    Dizzy Imp
    Well.

My husband doesn't care about me anymore and is thinking of leaving.

I'm trying to hold it together.
    • short_bird
    • By short_bird 11th Mar 18, 11:36 AM
    • 1,889 Posts
    • 26,642 Thanks
    short_bird
    Oh Dizzy, what an awful shock.
    Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, and call off Christmas.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,144Posts Today

7,961Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LaraLewington: ...and mine suggested I'd achieved a lifelong ambition of being sawn in half by a magician - at our wedding. Wasn't. Don?

• We are working on it - I think BA has behaved awfully on this. Those flight were no obviously a glitch. It should? https://t.co/8pvtXtUEqi

• RT @thenicolabryant: Absolutely. We need mental health and financial health as advocated my @MartinSLewis , to be taught in schools. So muc?

• Follow Martin