Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Valli
    • By Valli 4th Mar 18, 6:21 PM
    • 20,482Posts
    • 232,835Thanks
    Valli
    Weekly Flylady Thread 5th March 2018
    • 4th Mar 18, 6:21 PM
    Weekly Flylady Thread 5th March 2018 4th Mar 18 at 6:21 PM

What is FLYLADY? Well, it's our version of the US flylady idea - but we work on the principle that housework is not fun, it's boring, can be time-consuming, is often thankless but, unfortunately, necessary. It's here on Old Style to provide the support we all need and to make the whole task easier and quicker. We also accept that, sometimes, life just gets on top of us and we can't keep up, maybe because we're time-poor, not in the best of health and/or we have littlies who need us. We are definitely NOT control freaks aiming for perfection and utterly spotless show-homes.

Welcome to the weekly Flylady Thread. You're more than welcome to join us in the everlasting battle against dust, grime and gibble. The aim of our thread is to make those onerous tasks less daunting, and to support each other - and to make time for the finer things in life!

Please do remember we have to abide by MSE rules; each post should, ideally, include some mention of flying.

Thank you Natty for last week's thread

Please follow the forum rules on this thread as Flylady has been here a LONG time and is a fabulous support and resource for lots of us. All posts should have some Flylady-related (ooh a compound adjective) content!

The idea is that even if you are really busy you don't need to fall off the wagon!

Every room comes back around next week so please don!!!8217;t stress about catching up

These lists are only suggestions and not a must do list; you are more than welcome to post and follow your own lists.

Also adding a declutter mission each day will help to gradually clear the clutter and make flying easier.

A few of the basics before we start the week

Hotspots are areas where if one thing gets put there, loads of other things follow!

Daily routines are anything you need to do on a daily basis like washing, swish and swipe kitchen and bathroom, ironing, making beds, vacuuming high traffic areas, making meals etc.

Night-time routines are all things which make getting ready in the morning easier, preparing clothes for the next day, making lunches, swish & swipes of the kitchen and tidying the living room before you go to bed plus personals like shower/brush teeth etc.

Fling Boogie - stick on some loud music, grab a bin bag and whiz around the house finding items that can go out with the rubbish, recycling, for charity shop, basically anything that will stop it cluttering your home.

Swish and swipe/S&S means have a quick wipe over an area such as a sink or toilet to prevent the build up of dirt. This is usually done on a daily basis

HHE/HHC/HHI Half Hour exercise/challenge/ironing ... run around for 30 minutes to the Benny Hill music frantically cleaning exercising or ironing.. other music may be used if you prefer!
    WM ~ Washing machine
    TD ~ Tumble dryer
    SC ~ Slowcooker
    BM ~ Breadmaker
    DW ~ Dishwasher
    SOAADFA ~ Sit on 'bottom' and do 'nothing'
    KH/XH/FW ~ Ex-husband and other not so polite versions
    DH/DD/DS/DW/DP ~ Dear husband/daughter/son/wife/partner/whatever
    OH/SO ~ Other half/significant other
    NN ~ nice neighbour
    Toxic (friend/mother/sister/whoever) ~ person in your life that seems to exist to make your life miserable
    AF ~ Aunt Flo 'time of the month'.. nothing to do with flying but it comes up often.
    ETA ~ Edited to add
    Gibble ~ miscellaneous crap that appears forever homeless
    Dot-to-dot ~ pick a small area (not a whole room) like a chair/coffee/table/shelf/worktop or wherever- thats your first 'dot' - totally clear it - clean it - and only put back what should be there - deal with what you have removed (not just move it somewhere else) then if you have time move on and do the same to another 'dot' -the idea is just like a dot to dot puzzle, you aim to join up all the dots and have a tidy room. The trick is to keep each dot tidy until you get them all joined up! All credit to AnW's Mum for this one
    RoD ~ Room of Doom, the one room that feels like it is a permanent pit and cannot be used to its potential!
    MAD half hour
    - Mad is the abbreviation for Make A Difference.
    The idea is that you have a Forth bridge (ie never-ending - or just huge) task but that you work on it in half-hour bursts. This way you know you ARE stooping, and that you won't get it finished but you will make a difference - so it might be clearing out - the garage or shed, or clothes sorting, or weeding - you get the picture - but rather than keep going until you've lost the will to live you do half an hour...but, eventually those half hours will get the job done!

Mr S/A/T/M/L/Al - supermarkets Sainsburys, Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Lidl, Aldi. You get the picture!!

Click here to read Toots wonderful welcome guide

ok Here goes this Week...

Magnificent Monday - Kitchen and dining room
    Level One

Clear and wipe worksurfaces
    Scrub down the front of units and large appliances - don't forget those icky handles!

Level Two

Wipe and replace small appliances
    Clean oven and hob
    Wash windows and sills

Level Three

Wipe the table and chairs... clean cloth if necessary
    Sweep and mop the floor
    Degunge the fridge!

Extras

Thoroughly clean the cutlery drawer!
    Run the WM's and DW's through a clean cycle
    Clean all the filters and door seals etc
    Before you put the cloth in the wash - wipe the catflap!
    HHI
    A new month has started - make sure you have all cards needed!

Triffic Tuesday

Bathroom blitz....

Are you ready Steve?. Uh uh, Andy? Yeah Mick? Okay alright fellas...

Let's goooooooo

Level one

Open windows
    Remove rubbish
    Take toothglass downstairs for washing
    Remove towels

Level 2
    Scrub bath/ shower and don't forget screen and taps
    Polish taps with mf cloth
    Wipe Bath panel
    Douse loo in loo cleaner
    Scrub out loo
    Wipe outside if loo with cloth
    Put loo cloth in wm

Level 3
    Scrub sink
    Wipe/polish any cabinets
    Polish sink taps
    Vacuum/ mop floor
    Put out clean towels

Extras
    Remove fly corpses from light fitting
    Clean pelmets and skirting and any dust traps
    Do something nice for those you love - bake a cake...or a batch of Twinks
    Work on one (at least) of your challenges...MAD half hour!

Wednesday - Beautiful Bedroom

Level 1
    Open the window
    strip the bed
    clean window
    make bed
    dust sill
    dust curtain rails/pelmets

Level 2
    dust all surfaces
    wipe light pulls/switches
    wipe cosmetic bottles with a just-damp cloth
    polish mirrors

Level 3
    vacuum/dust all light fittings
    clear detritus from bedside tables
    empty any bins
    vacuum/sweep floors

extras
    clear bedside cabinets
    HHI
    S&S kitchen and bathroom
    MAD half hour - challenge time

Thursday look after the lounge day

Level 1

Open windows and let in fresh air
    Empty bin
    Flick a cobweb duster round coving, along picture rail and over light fittings
    Vacuum or wipe sofa and swap cushions and/or seat pads
    Plump cushions
    Tidy and clean coffee/side tables

Level 2

Dust everywhere and wipe sticky spots inc switches with a damp cloth
    Don't forget skirting, tops of doors and sills and curtain tracks

Level 3

Thorough vacuum inc under furniture
    Don't forget the edges
    Wipe door - both sides
    Clean window

Extras

s&s bathrooms, kitchen
    HHI
    Plan some me time or down time for this weekend
    Challenge work - use your MAD half hour

Final Flourish Friday - those neglected or high-traffic areas

Halls, stairs, landing, porch

Level 1

Clear out the clutter
    Whack the mats against a wall
    Clean windows and mirrors

Level 2

Dust all horizontal surfaces
    Wipe banisters, light switches and sticky finger traps
    Assign shoe-cleaning duty to shoe owners

Level 3
    Check high places and dark corners for webs
    Sweep, mop and vacuum the floor - whichever's best for your flooring

Extras
    Assign a child to pocket checking - make sure nothing unpleasant is being harboured
    Give kiddies a bin bag - to fill from their OWN room
    Find a frog and start to nibble it and/or MAD half hour
    S&S bathroom and kitchen
    Last edited by Valli; 08-03-2018 at 9:53 PM. Reason: [
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson

Thank you Honey Bear
Page 4
    • Dizzy Imp
    • By Dizzy Imp 6th Mar 18, 7:07 AM
    • 2,249 Posts
    • 21,241 Thanks
    Dizzy Imp
    Oh Mumof2, what an awful situation. Virtual hugs being sent your way. I really hope you can get things sorted. No advice to offer, I'm afraid, just a listening ear. Stay strong xxx
    • ionafan
    • By ionafan 6th Mar 18, 7:10 AM
    • 2,443 Posts
    • 36,247 Thanks
    ionafan
    Enormous (((Hugs))) Mumof2.
    called my SIL who is really close to Z and she spoke on the phone and ended up going to the house
    Originally posted by Mumof2
    I'm so glad you and J have your SiL's support at this difficult time.
    J... looked close to tears and I just held him.
    Keep holding each other - the two of you, and Z and S, all need each other, even if what Z is saying doesn't appear to fit in with that statement at the moment. And we Flyladies are here for you too, in whatever way we can be xx
    Wannabe Slinky! Target 10 st 10 lb
    02/01/2018: 11 st 10.5 lb
    • Mumof2
    • By Mumof2 6th Mar 18, 7:22 AM
    • 2,650 Posts
    • 40,601 Thanks
    Mumof2
    So sorry you have this ATB and no wonder you haven't slept. I hope the accountant will be able to come with you; people must make genuine mistakes I'm sure so try not to worry about it lovely.

Thanks everyone for the hugs and support messages, it means so much xx
    H2H challenge: 3hours 30 mins
    Flymarkeeteer: £120 and counting
    • Jazee
    • By Jazee 6th Mar 18, 7:25 AM
    • 4,520 Posts
    • 52,937 Thanks
    Jazee
    Morning all. Hugs where needed esp Mumof2 and ATB.

Collection happened yesterday with one minute to go to the deadline, but before that DH had got home from work, so I was able to take the dogs out and run an errand. Also washed the LR floor yesterday.

So far today I have had breakfast.

Have a great day everyone.
    Savings 2018: £1641.70
    • YORKSHIRELASS
    • By YORKSHIRELASS 6th Mar 18, 7:37 AM
    • 4,571 Posts
    • 38,155 Thanks
    YORKSHIRELASS
    Oh Mumof2 how awful. I have no advice to offer other than to say I have lived with a teen with MH issues who at times said hurtful things when all we have ever given him is love and support. We are through all of this now (for the time being) but it is heartbreaking. Keep us up to date.

ATB I would be scared too but with your accountant on board it will be fine. Hugs x

Off to brave the music at work. I need to deal with my boss, just not sure how without making it worse. Both paid stuff today actually and both could be tricky. Big girl pants on.

Oh and hi Lauradora, if you have just started MAT leave this is me time - dont want you doing too much flying!

Right best get moving x
    • roundtuit
    • By roundtuit 6th Mar 18, 7:49 AM
    • 589 Posts
    • 8,832 Thanks
    roundtuit
    Roundtuit my friend, if we could see the logic behind these fears, we could logic the fear away. I'd sooner cut my leg off with a rusty bread knife than speak to someone on the phone (doesn't matter if I've made the call or they've called me, I PANIC big time).
    Originally posted by LameWolf
    Thank you Lame Wolf xx The 'my friend' made me smile inside The ironic thing is my paid work revolves around making and receiving phone calls and I just get on with it. Congratulations on being relicenced

Mumof2 (((hugs))) and more (((hugs))) We're all here for you, my lovely. xx

atb (((hugs))) heading your way too. Bless you xx

I'm back to work today - so just popped in to see which room will be receiving 15 minutes TLC this evening. Slinky challenge I stayed the same (no I don't know how either) and I need to lose 5 lbs by 31st March to stay on target for 56 lbs in 2018. I'm also determined to get those curtains up in the dining end of the kitchen (H2H) at Easter, if not by Easter.

Sending humungous posi-vibes, thinking of yous, and love out in to the ether - hope they arrive

Rxx
    Slinky Challenge 2018 target - lose 56 lbs
    Start Date: 02.01.18. Lost 16/56
    • dancemum
    • By dancemum 6th Mar 18, 8:50 AM
    • 2,114 Posts
    • 30,793 Thanks
    dancemum
    Mumto2 huge hugs x

Whoops I fell back to sleep this morning so didn!!!8217;t wake DS2 until 6.50 he was livid. He said he hate school etc It is the first day back to school since Wednesday lunchtime.

Slinkys I!!!8217;m going the other way due to comfort eating
    Marketeers total £35
    HtoH found mould on back of a large photo frame so binned it, put up new to me curtains and binned the mouldy ones. New curtains reflect the light so make my bedroom loook larger.

LW well done on the licence renewal

Off to Camhs today. Going to ask what their plans are for future assessments. As I have run out of energy due to not having any respite.

ATB I used to do Vat returns when I worked. Visits are usually not as horrid as you imagine.

RT
    Good luck at work today.

Wm is on
    Flying at my parents soon. Hopefully dancepops new shoes will fit.

See you soon x
    • Mumof2
    • By Mumof2 6th Mar 18, 9:05 AM
    • 2,650 Posts
    • 40,601 Thanks
    Mumof2
    Thanks again everyone x

We've got Z an appointment for this afternoon so at least that's something; will probably have to go into School too to have a talk with her Head Of House who she has a good relationship with.

Flying wise will put a load in the WM and see what else I can do.
    • Jazee
    • By Jazee 6th Mar 18, 9:16 AM
    • 4,520 Posts
    • 52,937 Thanks
    Jazee
    Gym dusted and polished. I really need to get in there and actually exercise. I haven't updated my slinkie weight as I've actually put 5lbs on. Being reasonably good with scrimping though.

Dogs have been walked and dailies are done. 2nd of 3 washloads is in the machine.

Job search now.
    • pigpen
    • By pigpen 6th Mar 18, 9:16 AM
    • 36,747 Posts
    • 473,027 Thanks
    pigpen
    Mumof2.. hugest hugs for you .. They pretty much all pull a stunt like this at times (DD1 did it 3 times.. third time she stayed away).. The knack is to keep open the lines of communication.. keep talking.. sometimes FB messenger was our medium because it isn't really like talking mother/child and you have to think more carefully about what is written because it is there forever.. Some people have a book and they take it in turns to write notes to one another about how they feel etc. It is possible Z has been keeping her feelings all to herself because she doesn't want to worry you or distress you or put more strain on your relationship with J.. just keep talking.. take her out for lunch or hot chocolate and ask what she wants and find a compromise. Over 13 the police will not force them to come home if they don't want to if they are in a safe place, regardless of how awful the family. Teenage girls are the biggest drama llamas of all time.. we run with the mantra of.. just say it.. whatever it is.. we can work with what we know, we cannot work with secrets and lies (and they tell whoppers sometimes!) .. We can't fix stuff when we don't know it is broken.

The other thing.. which I would guess you do anyway.. explain why.. Don't just say 'because I said so' (more a dad thing).. it works when they are 6 but when they are older you have to trust they can see things from your point of view.. I give mine a couple of alternatives.. if they want to go somewhere I like to know who they are going with and where they are going. They have a time to be back and I like to know how they are getting back. I expect my older ones to tell me when they go out and when they are likely to be back.. that is just a courtesy to those you live with.

DS3 had counselling through MIND.. we can self refer here which might be an option for her. I don't like in school counselling they just seem to badger them to dig up fake problems at home so they can blame all the problems on the parents. Mine saw 4 different ones and they were all the same.

And for what it is worth.. mine go to bed at 9 and have timers on their laptops etc which turns them off at 8:30pm and they won't turn on again until 9 on a school day and 8 on a weekend.. Anything else is a compromise but not this. So she has plenty of freedom compared with some other children! And feel free to ignore me but know we are here if you need ears and shoulders xx
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    15/05/2018 £53528.71 (2.41% int.)
    • atypicalblonde
    • By atypicalblonde 6th Mar 18, 9:17 AM
    • 2,876 Posts
    • 20,231 Thanks
    atypicalblonde
    On a more positive note I have lost another 2lb on the Slinky challenge.

Fired off a rambling email to the accountant and also spoke direct to the VAT officer who is doing the meeting. Going to walk the dog x
    MFW
    Mortgage 8.2.15 - £171,064.64 Mortgage 1.5.2018 - £99,980.45
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
    • Mumof2
    • By Mumof2 6th Mar 18, 9:49 AM
    • 2,650 Posts
    • 40,601 Thanks
    Mumof2
    Thank you so much Pigpen; that really is hugely helpful to read x
    • ionafan
    • By ionafan 6th Mar 18, 12:19 PM
    • 2,443 Posts
    • 36,247 Thanks
    ionafan
    Quick update

Down another half pound for the Slinky challenge, but I'm very pleased because I hadn't been to weigh in since before we went on holiday, so I have lost all that
    I put on in that week (which was probably quite a lot!) plus a little bit more
    DH is not pleased at his result

Have done the main food shop for the week.
    Posted DGS4's birthday card.
    Did a lot of admin stuff for the toddler group before I went out to SW.
    Also dealt with some bitty things for me/us.

Now I have 45 min before I need to get lunch, so will do some college prep.

Glad you sound a bit calmer now, atb.
    LW, I meant to say yesterday, Congratulations on being re-licensed

(((Hugs))) spoons and sticks to all in need xx
    Wannabe Slinky! Target 10 st 10 lb
    02/01/2018: 11 st 10.5 lb
    • Narc0lepsy
    • By Narc0lepsy 6th Mar 18, 12:26 PM
    • 1,552 Posts
    • 22,386 Thanks
    Narc0lepsy
    We've got Z an appointment for this afternoon so at least that's something; will probably have to go into School too to have a talk with her Head Of House who she has a good relationship with.
    Hugs and hope all goes well and you can see a compromise/path forwards this afternoon. Good that she gets on well with her HoH.

Came back from zumba via co0p and got a couple of things - can't believe how long it feels I've had a cold/cough for; feels like forever.
    In my absence, while waiting for an insurance company, Mr N has put a load through the WM and DW, and put a load of clothes away. Insurance person did not turn up, for the 2nd time. Getting a pain as it seems the company we bought our solar panels from 3yrs ago are no longer in existence. We checked insurance - phoned them up and spoke to a real person - and all was ok. Since then we've had a couple of calls from companies who say they have 'taken over' the maintenance and insurance of the 'bust' company. Seems the insurance company are having some dispute, but it is so hard to find out who has really gone under and who is an opportunist saying "we've taken over the work from X" then want to come and sell you something.

Have now watched Sunday's CTM and cried!
    Remember...a layer of dust protects the wood beneath it.
    • MadamMim2013
    • By MadamMim2013 6th Mar 18, 2:21 PM
    • 534 Posts
    • 6,590 Thanks
    MadamMim2013
    Have had a very productive morning with a little help from DS1.
    2 old chairs taken to local furnitrust (bought from there 2 yrs ago v cheaply)
    X Large bag of assorted nonsense taken to Charity shop
    Large bag of clothes, deodorant sets and food taken to homeless shelter.
    DS1 returned his work uniform as they have closed his branch
    Tidied kitchen, put wellies and snow shovel back in shed.
    Organised recycling (as was all a tad wet)
    Peeled 500 sprouts (felt like it) got a huge bag from greengrocer for 50p, 2 small bags in freezer and some for tonight's tea. Prepared the rest of tonight's tea..
    Decluttered 2 coffees and an apple..
    Caught up on here..
    Updated all calendars and diaries with appointments etc so they tally! (might stop us turning up a month early for sons asthma apt again!)
    Pheew..
    May have a small nap..

Oh.. Mumof2 sending you the biggest of hugs.. My DS2 has done all sorts of hair greying antics in the last couple of years, none worse so far than truanting from school and then trying to rugby tackle the police officer who found him!!! I have been totally distraught over many things and thankfully both the police and school have said on many occasions now, that they know he comes from a loving secure home and that he is given boundaries and consequences for his actions along with freedom (appropriate for his age and safety) so it's simply his teenage angst and inability to understand just how his actions impact on others..
    I'm glad Z has others she can confide in, one of DS2's biggest things is he bottles everything up until it's a major issue?! I really hope things calm down for you all and that outside support is forthcoming..
    Last edited by MadamMim2013; 06-03-2018 at 2:31 PM. Reason: Forgot a bit..
    Living life happily! Debt Free date: 06/2018!!!
    Jan Feb Mar Apr May June GC £236.20/£300
    :
    • Dizzy Imp
    • By Dizzy Imp 6th Mar 18, 2:40 PM
    • 2,249 Posts
    • 21,241 Thanks
    Dizzy Imp
    Afternoon all.

Bathroom is sorted...kinda. Need to replace bath mat and shuffle laundry, but I'm there, or thereabouts.

Quiet morning doing the ironing, then reported damaged bedroom furniture to the retailer, so I'm now awaiting their response.

DH is going out for a steak dinner with lads from work tonight, so I can feed Pipsqueak and Wilfred early doors and sit down with a G&T.

Off to collect said little people. Where does the day go!?!

Impressed with the sprout preparation MadamMim.
    • Jazee
    • By Jazee 6th Mar 18, 3:47 PM
    • 4,520 Posts
    • 52,937 Thanks
    Jazee
    Afternoon all. Dogs have had their second walk, job search is done. One of my challenges was to start on all the outstanding sewing jobs. I have just sewn my gloves so that is a start.

I can't be bothered to do anything else now so will have a cuppa and sit down in front of the telly. May tidy my nails.

Have a great evening everyone.
    • LameWolf
    • By LameWolf 6th Mar 18, 4:58 PM
    • 10,583 Posts
    • 115,922 Thanks
    LameWolf
    Mumof2 Have a (((HUG))). I can't offer advice as what I know about raising kids wouldn't even fill the back of a postage stamp; but I can (and will) send you strength and coping vibes.
    Thank you Lame Wolf xx The 'my friend' made me smile inside The ironic thing is my paid work revolves around making and receiving phone calls and I just get on with it. Congratulations on being relicenced
    Originally posted by roundtuit
    I actually tend to write my posts exactly as I speak.

Scrimpetty-scrimp: Mr LW took the car for it's service today. The bill.... £0. That's right, a big fat zero. Evidently it's still covered under a special deal he got when we bought it, so that's a bonus.
    And I got £3 in Morries vouchers in the post. They overcharged me by 78p the other day and I didn't realise til I got home and looked at the receipt. So I emailed them and complained (A complaint is a gift, right?) and said I would like my 78p refunded, and that a voucher would be acceptable and they've sent me my refund plus a little extra for the inconvenience.
    LameWolf
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.
    • roundtuit
    • By roundtuit 6th Mar 18, 5:37 PM
    • 589 Posts
    • 8,832 Thanks
    roundtuit
    RT
    Good luck at work today.
    Originally posted by dancemum
    Thank you dancemum xx There were 26 messages waiting on the answerphone from yesterday and more kept coming in today - but I kept my cool and sorted them one at a time Only lost my cool when two colleagues started whispering (only me and them in the room at the time, so I was distinctly uncomfortable ) I told them to stop whispering, so they started writing notes to each other . Seriously! I was working; neither of them were - so why didn't they just take it somewhere else if they didn't want me to hear what they were saying. And no, they weren't simply being considerate because I was working as they started at a normal level on conversation and ended at a normal level - after tearing up their scraps of paper. Sorry - it's petty I know; but I'm still so blasted fragile sometimes

I actually tend to write my posts exactly as I speak.
    Originally posted by LameWolf
    Me too which is why you get all the bracketed bits - apparently there is an art to keeping up with me in conversation as I talk in brackets too and until people realise that I tend to lose them mid-flow I can always tell when DS's dad isn't keeping up but is pretending to be ... there's a certain look

Flying: I came home, put out the recycling (including the bumph that had come through the door today ), got changed, took the towels from the bathroom, and replaced them with clean ones (on list woot woot ), did a laundry shuffle and set WM x 1 swishing. Then I made myself a coffee and caught up with the thread - during which time I morphed back in to 'me' (as opposed to the Grinch that came home in the car )

Have a good evening ladies.

Rx
    Slinky Challenge 2018 target - lose 56 lbs
    Start Date: 02.01.18. Lost 16/56
    • atypicalblonde
    • By atypicalblonde 6th Mar 18, 5:57 PM
    • 2,876 Posts
    • 20,231 Thanks
    atypicalblonde
    NSD

Picked myself up following my meltdown this morning and made a plan. If it weren’t for being able to log on and chat to you guys this morning I wouldn’t be feeling half as positive as I am. Thanks for always being there xx
    MFW
    Mortgage 8.2.15 - £171,064.64 Mortgage 1.5.2018 - £99,980.45
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

162Posts Today

1,702Users online

Martin's Twitter