Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • kwikbreaks
    • By kwikbreaks 4th Mar 18, 2:16 PM
    • 8,889Posts
    • 4,443Thanks
    kwikbreaks
    Some annoying eBay sellers
    • 4th Mar 18, 2:16 PM
    Some annoying eBay sellers 4th Mar 18 at 2:16 PM
    I'm sure they hope you won't use the eBay procedures to get refunds.
    Last couple of examples...

Listing for Self Amalgamating tape from the UK. Turned out to be ordinary insulating tape (vitually worthless) which came from overseas (probably China) Argued the toss a bit but eventually gave a full refund. Waste of my time.

Compatible Epson cartridges. Went to out of stock immediately after I ordered. Never arrived. No quibble refund after a few days but if I'd been in a hurry it would have wasted more than a week of my time. I'm certain this was never shipped rather than lost.
Page 1
    • marlot
    • By marlot 4th Mar 18, 2:30 PM
    • 3,485 Posts
    • 2,604 Thanks
    marlot
    • 4th Mar 18, 2:30 PM
    • 4th Mar 18, 2:30 PM
    ...Self Amalgamating tape from the UK....
    Originally posted by kwikbreaks
    I recommend CPC for things like this.
    • kwikbreaks
    • By kwikbreaks 4th Mar 18, 6:53 PM
    • 8,889 Posts
    • 4,443 Thanks
    kwikbreaks
    • 4th Mar 18, 6:53 PM
    • 4th Mar 18, 6:53 PM
    One roll will probably last me past the shelf life so just paying a couple of quid with free post is a more attractive proposition for me unless you can tell me CPC offer free post on small purchases too

= = = =

Actually I see they do but their price is nearly 3 times the stuff I got on eBay from a genuine uk seller. Maybe theirs is better but what I got did the job I wanted it for just fine.
    Last edited by kwikbreaks; 04-03-2018 at 6:59 PM.
    • twhitehousescat
    • By twhitehousescat 4th Mar 18, 6:56 PM
    • 1,354 Posts
    • 1,828 Thanks
    twhitehousescat
    • 4th Mar 18, 6:56 PM
    • 4th Mar 18, 6:56 PM
    think its minimum of £10 , so do some shopping
    Time pretending I was asleep whilst under his desk , has given me insight to this sordid world
    • unrecordings
    • By unrecordings 4th Mar 18, 8:29 PM
    • 295 Posts
    • 382 Thanks
    unrecordings
    • 4th Mar 18, 8:29 PM
    • 4th Mar 18, 8:29 PM
    CPC is a minimum order of £5 these days
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,266Posts Today

8,105Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Nearly at the Cheshire Show. Doing an @itvMLshow there today and tomorrow. Do say hi if you're there or ask a question.

• Good morning. I'm on the train to go to the Cheshire Show today to film for an @itvmlshow Roadshow. Looking forwa? https://t.co/T0uKOKyj4I

• Early days, but so far a huge majority - 19 in 20 people - support legalising cannabis for medical use. Whereas t? https://t.co/a3gJipQITc

• Follow Martin