Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • chels
    • By chels 26th Feb 18, 3:36 PM
    • 1,195Posts
    • 4,589Thanks
    chels
    0 WOW
    FREE Princes Mackerel Fillets
    • 26th Feb 18, 3:36 PM
    0 WOW
    FREE Princes Mackerel Fillets 26th Feb 18 at 3:36 PM
    Free pack of Princes Mackerel Fillets 125G - various flavours.

https://www.princes.co.uk/mackerelcouponing/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrcq-wc_D2QIVBLvtCh0hjgUtEAAYASAAEgI08fD_BwE

I received a direct email link to print the coupon as I'd previously given them my details when claiming a voucher for a different product so some of you may have received the same email.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 27 Feb: Sign up to the newsletter at Princes to get a free tin of Princes mackerel fillets in any flavour until Mon 30 Apr or when all coupons are claimed.

There are a limited number per day, so if you can't print the coupon, check back the next day. The end date and full T&Cs are shown on the coupon or the link above.

For more ways to save on your weekly shop, see our 100+ supermarket coupons.

Big thanks to chels for the spot!
    This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Oliver; 27-02-2018 at 5:04 PM.
    *2018*
    £s GAINED: Cash £168.25 Vouchers £30.00
    LBs LOST: 0 / 28

Page 1
    • Farway
    • By Farway 26th Feb 18, 3:56 PM
    • 6,246 Posts
    • 9,973 Thanks
    Farway
    • 26th Feb 18, 3:56 PM
    • 26th Feb 18, 3:56 PM
    My coupon failed to print, but a pop up box gave the option of sending using postal address
    • telemarks
    • By telemarks 26th Feb 18, 4:26 PM
    • 184 Posts
    • 131 Thanks
    telemarks
    • 26th Feb 18, 4:26 PM
    • 26th Feb 18, 4:26 PM
    My coupon failed to print, but a pop up box gave the option of sending using postal address
    Originally posted by Farway
    Same here, print failed then on to post address form.

I just got a page printed with the text "Already printed" on it.
    • welshbookworm
    • By welshbookworm 26th Feb 18, 5:03 PM
    • 2,520 Posts
    • 6,567 Thanks
    welshbookworm
    • 26th Feb 18, 5:03 PM
    • 26th Feb 18, 5:03 PM
    Mine couldn't print (don't have a printer), so clicked 'failed to print' and a box popped up for my address details.
    The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you.
    • Mee
    • By Mee 2nd Mar 18, 2:01 PM
    • 1,097 Posts
    • 1,040 Thanks
    Mee
    • 2nd Mar 18, 2:01 PM
    Success
    • 2nd Mar 18, 2:01 PM
    Mine printed from a desktop PC-using Chrome browser - automatically launched print screen.

If no printer - consider saving as a PDF until you can print from a library etc.
    • colcheslad
    • By colcheslad 7th Mar 18, 1:45 PM
    • 155 Posts
    • 70 Thanks
    colcheslad
    • 7th Mar 18, 1:45 PM
    • 7th Mar 18, 1:45 PM
    Yes mine failed to print and then Chrome popped up with the print dialogue
    • Farway
    • By Farway 7th Mar 18, 6:58 PM
    • 6,246 Posts
    • 9,973 Thanks
    Farway
    • 7th Mar 18, 6:58 PM
    • 7th Mar 18, 6:58 PM
    My coupon arrived in the post today
    • NigeWick
    • By NigeWick 8th Mar 18, 9:39 AM
    • 2,870 Posts
    • 1,159 Thanks
    NigeWick
    • 8th Mar 18, 9:39 AM
    • 8th Mar 18, 9:39 AM
    My voucher printed and I got the tin in Sainsbugs this morning.
    The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract.
    Oliver Wendell Holmes
    • telemarks
    • By telemarks 8th Mar 18, 11:13 AM
    • 184 Posts
    • 131 Thanks
    telemarks
    • 8th Mar 18, 11:13 AM
    Voucher arrived
    • 8th Mar 18, 11:13 AM
    Same here, print failed then on to post address form.

I just got a page printed with the text "Already printed" on it.
    Originally posted by telemarks
    Voucher arrived in the post today. Thanks to the OP!
    • Silkie1961
    • By Silkie1961 21st Apr 18, 5:17 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Silkie1961
    Anita
    Anybody had any luck with this voucher? Wouldn't print at home, so Princes posted me a voucher for the mackerel fillets. Took it to Sainsburys, who said that they couldn't accept it. Had I printed off? I didn't have a "badge" on it ...... not very happy about it
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 21st Apr 18, 5:22 PM
    • 13,132 Posts
    • 41,398 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Anybody had any luck with this voucher? Wouldn't print at home, so Princes posted me a voucher for the mackerel fillets. Took it to Sainsburys, who said that they couldn't accept it. Had I printed off? I didn't have a "badge" on it ...... not very happy about it
    Originally posted by Silkie1961
    See post 8. Voucher used successfully in Sainsbury’s
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Savethekipper
    • By Savethekipper 22nd Apr 18, 11:35 AM
    • 1,061 Posts
    • 772 Thanks
    Savethekipper
    See post 8. Voucher used successfully in Sainsbury’s
    Originally posted by sarah1972
    Mine was accepted at Tesco, no issue. Used one for a free can of fruit yesterday without any problem
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 22nd Apr 18, 11:56 AM
    • 13,132 Posts
    • 41,398 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Mine was accepted at Tesco, no issue. Used one for a free can of fruit yesterday without any problem
    Originally posted by Savethekipper
    Thanks, post 10 has had problems with it in Sainsburys.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Farway
    • By Farway 22nd Apr 18, 2:37 PM
    • 6,246 Posts
    • 9,973 Thanks
    Farway
    I had no problems with my posted voucher at Sainsbugs
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

742Posts Today

6,792Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • This tweet made me reread my 'How to Vote in the EU referendum' guide - quite interesting to realise how little has? https://t.co/lFQaSSqUGj

• Ah these care free days of watching #ENG score 5 goals in the first half of a World Cup match. It reminds me of... Never.

• Then it should be. It's not some accident. It's deliberate grappling https://t.co/UxVTuUSNio

• Follow Martin