Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ellaro
    • By ellaro 16th Feb 18, 7:56 PM
    • 21Posts
    • 34Thanks
    ellaro
    90 seconds
    • 16th Feb 18, 7:56 PM
    90 seconds 16th Feb 18 at 7:56 PM
    Hi newbie here

Ive been given one of those myparkingcharge.co.uk tickets so have read up on what to do, so Ive waited for the ntk which has arrived today and will send them the IPC template in the newbies section.
    I am disabled and was ticketed for not displaying my badge, my dashcam shows me leaving the car and one and a half minutes later getting the ticket which doesnt seem time to read their signs. The IPC code says that I should be given a reasonable time and although it doesnt specify what this is it seems 10 minutes is normal.
    The IPC template talks about obtaining my details without reasonable cause for not following the IPC code of conduct so my question is how do I go about suing them for this?
Page 4
    • ellaro
    • By ellaro 29th Mar 18, 8:08 PM
    • 21 Posts
    • 34 Thanks
    ellaro
    Ive been reading up on Ms Dolphin, my gosh, she really should be ashamed of herself!
    • beamerguy
    • By beamerguy 29th Mar 18, 8:36 PM
    • 7,327 Posts
    • 9,768 Thanks
    beamerguy
    When I first read about Helen Dolphin and saw it on
    the IPC web site, I thought it was an April fools joke
    instigated by the Gladstones clowns

Helen Dolphin does not have a clue
    RBS - MNBA - CAPITAL ONE - LLOYDS

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR
    • ellaro
    • By ellaro 17th Apr 18, 8:48 AM
    • 21 Posts
    • 34 Thanks
    ellaro
    Ive had a 'Notice of intended court proceedings' from vcs' and having had a read around the forum this should be treated as a letter before claim which needs to be responded to, am I correct in this?
    • Fruitcake
    • By Fruitcake 17th Apr 18, 8:53 AM
    • 36,621 Posts
    • 82,942 Thanks
    Fruitcake
    I wouldn't take the chance that it is a bluff, so advise you to respond accordingly.

You probably already know, but the court guide including how to respond to an LBC is in post 2 of the NEWBIES, written by bargepole.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister.

All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 17th Apr 18, 12:24 PM
    • 57,390 Posts
    • 70,992 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Search the forum for
    'Notice of intended court proceedings'
    and read any recent VCS or Excel threads like yours, advice is there that you can follow.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,794Posts Today

4,211Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin