Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Bobby4puddings
    • By Bobby4puddings 15th Feb 18, 11:25 AM
    • 7Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Bobby4puddings
    Vodafone 4.1% price rise
    • 15th Feb 18, 11:25 AM
    Vodafone 4.1% price rise 15th Feb 18 at 11:25 AM
    Looks like Vodafone are increasing there monthly prices by 4.1% in April/May. If you are an existing customer and you took up your contract between April 2014 and 5 May 2016, you are still covered by there Fixed Price Promise and there will be no change to your monthly contract.

Together with the wife we have been a Vodafone customers for many years and always upgraded over the phone when the contract ended.

I can't recall signing any agreement with them and if I did it was 10+ years ago. The upgrades have always been over the phone so nothings been signed. I can't recall them telling me over the phone either that I may be liable for any mid term price rises.

Do you think I'm liable for these rises?
    Do you think I am within my rights to ask to see what evidence they have that I agreed to such conditions?
    Last edited by Bobby4puddings; 15-02-2018 at 11:55 AM. Reason: To add a lineadd a line
Page 3
    • pmduk
    • By pmduk 10th Apr 18, 11:28 AM
    • 9,391 Posts
    • 7,049 Thanks
    pmduk
    Which is precisely why the governmant at the time decided to fool people by appointing the CPI as their headline measure in place of RPI - to make inflation appear lower.
    Originally posted by mobilejunkie
    Governments and politicians eh, eternal examples of how to use statistics to prove just about anything you like!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,836Posts Today

9,304Users online

Martin's Twitter