Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • BobQ
    • By BobQ 13th Feb 18, 9:30 PM
    • 10,068Posts
    • 13,278Thanks
    BobQ
    Sky Soccer prices to fall?
    • 13th Feb 18, 9:30 PM
    Sky Soccer prices to fall? 13th Feb 18 at 9:30 PM
    So with Sky paying less per game in the latest FA auction, we can look forward to lower prices.

I think not ........
    Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are incapable of forming such opinions.
Page 2
    • mije1983
    • By mije1983 19th Feb 18, 12:34 AM
    • 3,542 Posts
    • 20,278 Thanks
    mije1983
    So you are a Sky employee
    Originally posted by iniltous
    And there we have it. The full set. BINGO!!!

I'm out. It's hard attempting to have a sensible discussion when someone obviously has an underlying hatred and resorts to insults rather than well thought out facts.

• Moneyineptitude
    • By Moneyineptitude 19th Feb 18, 12:54 AM
    • 22,456 Posts
    • 12,015 Thanks
    Moneyineptitude
    So you are a Sky employee, and quite a senior one at that as you seem to know what Sky would pay the EPL if they had sole bidding rights.
    Originally posted by iniltous
    You appear to be posting in response to an entirely different thread..
    • Colin_Maybe
    • By Colin_Maybe 19th Feb 18, 8:38 AM
    • 3,060 Posts
    • 1,582 Thanks
    Colin_Maybe
    Can I just point out that the word is 'Fanboi' and not 'Fanboy'.

These distinctions are important.
    • iniltous
    • By iniltous 19th Feb 18, 11:29 AM
    • 1,728 Posts
    • 701 Thanks
    iniltous
    And there we have it. The full set. BINGO!!!

I'm out. It's hard attempting to have a sensible discussion when someone obviously has an underlying hatred and resorts to insults rather than well thought out facts.
    Originally posted by mije1983
    Well it was late, and I had my tongue firmly in my cheek, as I typed ' so you are a sky employee and quite a senior one at that' .
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

119Posts Today

1,487Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @laurawithers84: @MartinSLewis Our school is going to use your book for our new finance fortnight for year 8 students. We thought we wou?

• RT @katiejane13uk: ????????IMPORTANT - CALLING ALL LEASEHOLDERS TO COMPLETE???????? @mhclg Leasehold Reform Consultation closes this month. This is the?

• Just sent a text about postgrad loans. My Swype text auto-corrected it to pothead loans. Does it know something I don't?

• Follow Martin