Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Penny1975
    • By Penny1975 13th Feb 18, 3:56 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Penny1975
    Credit solutions
    • 13th Feb 18, 3:56 PM
    Credit solutions 13th Feb 18 at 3:56 PM
    Pls can anyone help. My friend took a gym membership out. Cancelled by email and in person. He notices a direct debit going out of his account. Made a DD Indemity as unsure what it was. Later a . Letter from Harlands saying he owes this money as it relates to a gym membership. Can I just say he set this up in November and cancelled in 30 days. It was a monthly suncription.

He went to the gym to advise the above the gym manager at Core Gym wants a copy of the email. He has checked his trash as not able to find this. However I was with him when in went into the gym to dispute that he owed the money. Even the member of staff confirmed the conversation took place and the member of staff even brought up the screen and confirmed that his membership was cancelled dec 2016. The gym manager is refusing to listen to the member of staff and just keeps shutting him down and now saying my friend is confused. Which also means Iím confused as I was there. They now putting on admin fees and charges. What can I do to get this complaint listened too asbit seems my friend is being taken advantage off.
Page 1
    • Cumbria lass
    • By Cumbria lass 13th Feb 18, 6:24 PM
    • 1,667 Posts
    • 9,791 Thanks
    Cumbria lass
    • 13th Feb 18, 6:24 PM
    • 13th Feb 18, 6:24 PM
    This would be better posted on the debt free wannabe thread . You will get answers there.

Can this be moved to Debt free wannabe ?
    CC1 £3655 April 2018.
    • Penny1975
    • By Penny1975 13th Feb 18, 6:52 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Penny1975
    • 13th Feb 18, 6:52 PM
    • 13th Feb 18, 6:52 PM
    How do I do this. Sorry I!!!8217;m new
    • Cumbria lass
    • By Cumbria lass 13th Feb 18, 7:03 PM
    • 1,667 Posts
    • 9,791 Thanks
    Cumbria lass
    • 13th Feb 18, 7:03 PM
    • 13th Feb 18, 7:03 PM
    One of the board guides will do it eventually .
    CC1 £3655 April 2018.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,282Posts Today

5,783Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I've decided my weekend starts here while the sun's glow is still baskable. So I'm signing off. Have a great weeke? https://t.co/9FxNEpDs6p

• No not correct. The big six do, but you can get fixed tariffs guaranteed not to rise and about 25% cheaper. Just tr? https://t.co/B2ft5OS3Ig

• Baaaa! Scottish Power has bleated and followed the herd, today announcing it's putting up energy prices by 5.5%. R? https://t.co/vi3hBxo4Hn

• Follow Martin