Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • teabird03
    • By teabird03 13th Feb 18, 3:55 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    teabird03
    Sainsburys loan
    • #1
    • 13th Feb 18, 3:55 PM
    Sainsburys loan 13th Feb 18 at 3:55 PM
    Afternoon everyone,
    I have applied for a Sainsburys loan which was hasn't been that smooth sailing due to there old IT system (Saturday night). I received the papers today in the post and sent them on, how long will it be till the money would be moved to my account.
    ** I wouldn't recommend Sainsburys loan only when I read the loan agreement they have increased my APR compared to what I was offered on my application**
Page 1
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 13th Feb 18, 4:03 PM
    • 31,912 Posts
    • 20,097 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • #2
    • 13th Feb 18, 4:03 PM
    • #2
    • 13th Feb 18, 4:03 PM
    Afternoon everyone,
    I have applied for a Sainsburys loan which was hasn't been that smooth sailing due to there old IT system (Saturday night). I received the papers today in the post and sent them on, how long will it be till the money would be moved to my account.
    ** I wouldn't recommend Sainsburys loan only when I read the loan agreement they have increased my APR compared to what I was offered on my application**
    Originally posted by teabird03
    Well im afraid to say lenders can increase the rate to offer you since it is the lenders money.

    What eate did you think it woild be ?

    How much have you been offered ?
    • Pixie5740
    • By Pixie5740 13th Feb 18, 4:05 PM
    • 12,173 Posts
    • 17,195 Thanks
    Pixie5740
    • #3
    • 13th Feb 18, 4:05 PM
    • #3
    • 13th Feb 18, 4:05 PM
    Afternoon everyone,
    I have applied for a Sainsburys loan which was hasn't been that smooth sailing due to there old IT system (Saturday night). I received the papers today in the post and sent them on, how long will it be till the money would be moved to my account.
    ** I wouldn't recommend Sainsburys loan only when I read the loan agreement they have increased my APR compared to what I was offered on my application**
    Originally posted by teabird03
    Offered on your application? Are you referring to the representitive APR? If so Sainsburys are no different to any other lender. 51% of successful appliances are offered the representative APR, the other 49% are offered a higher rate, and everyone else gets the bum's rush.
    • teabird03
    • By teabird03 14th Feb 18, 7:44 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    teabird03
    • #4
    • 14th Feb 18, 7:44 AM
    • #4
    • 14th Feb 18, 7:44 AM
    It was not a horrendous increase from 3.0 to 3.5% was more concerned about when it will be paid.
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 14th Feb 18, 7:47 AM
    • 31,912 Posts
    • 20,097 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • #5
    • 14th Feb 18, 7:47 AM
    • #5
    • 14th Feb 18, 7:47 AM
    It was not a horrendous increase from 3.0 to 3.5% was more concerned about when it will be paid.
    Originally posted by teabird03
    It will be in your account when it is, get on with your day.

    You did say you wouldn't recommend Sainsbury's for a loan, had 4 apostrophes so I assumed it was important.
    Last edited by DCFC79; 14-02-2018 at 7:50 AM.
    • ViolaLass
    • By ViolaLass 14th Feb 18, 8:31 AM
    • 5,385 Posts
    • 7,441 Thanks
    ViolaLass
    • #6
    • 14th Feb 18, 8:31 AM
    • #6
    • 14th Feb 18, 8:31 AM
    It will be in your account when it is, get on with your day.

    You did say you wouldn't recommend Sainsbury's for a loan, had 4 apostrophes so I assumed it was important.
    Originally posted by DCFC79
    Asterisks.
    • PeacefulWaters
    • By PeacefulWaters 14th Feb 18, 10:44 AM
    • 8,318 Posts
    • 10,656 Thanks
    PeacefulWaters
    • #7
    • 14th Feb 18, 10:44 AM
    • #7
    • 14th Feb 18, 10:44 AM
    It was not a horrendous increase from 3.0 to 3.5% was more concerned about when it will be paid.
    Originally posted by teabird03
    Calm down dear.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

25Posts Today

3,901Users online

Martin's Twitter