Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • platterfish
    • By platterfish 8th May 17, 10:55 PM
    • 414Posts
    • 350Thanks
    platterfish
    Octopus Energy £50 cashback
    • 8th May 17, 10:55 PM
    Octopus Energy £50 cashback 8th May 17 at 10:55 PM
    Join octopus energyfor Electricity/Gas using the referral link

https://share.octopus.energy/brave-pearl-15 and

You'll get £50 free cashback / £50 free credit for joining. A great bonus and a which? Recommended supplier.

They are very well priced, get fantastic reviews and have great service - and they feature in Martin's cheap energy club. The website is simple, bills are accurate and I'm glad I switched.

For transparency I'll get the same for referring then you can start to refer also!

Thanks, you won't be dissapointed!
    Last edited by platterfish; 28-05-2018 at 10:50 AM.
Page 3
    • bailey1279
    • By bailey1279 30th Mar 18, 4:53 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    bailey1279
    Get yourself £50!
    Refer a friend

Share your referral link with friends and family, and for every friend who switches with it we’ll give you both £50 credit.

if you put https before this is will work ://share.octopus.energy/jolly-sage-859[/url]
    • rdar
    • By rdar 7th Apr 18, 10:22 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    rdar
    Octopus Energy £50 referral
    Having just this minute joined, heres my referral code if anybody would like to use.

share.octopus.energy/dawn-dove-744

Enjoy and hope it helps
    • Naseer
    • By Naseer 8th Apr 18, 6:40 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Naseer
    £50 OFF from your first Bill
    Please use the following referral link:

share.octopus.energy/flax-queen-793

You will get £50 credit when joining Octopus Energy. They are the winners of best energy supplier 2018 award. Excellent company, please see the reviews.

Thanks
    • eXocute
    • By eXocute 9th Apr 18, 1:45 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    eXocute
    I am another satisfied customer who has recently switched to oxtopus, hassle free so far and a much cheaper tariff than FU.

If you use my link I will gladly share half of my referral credit.

Share.octopus.energy/hill-sun-824
    • cjyoung
    • By cjyoung 10th Apr 18, 4:59 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    cjyoung
    £50 credit on switching
    After much positive feedback on this provider which gained the coveted Which? Recommended Supplier status in 2018, I too am switching to them.

For a £50 credit on switching try this link please:
    share.octopus.energy/night-peach-925

Thanks.
    • Yorshireguy
    • By Yorshireguy 13th Apr 18, 9:32 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Yorshireguy
    Smooth, quick and easy switch to OCTOPUS and earned a £50 CREDIT
    Switching to OCTOPUS was quick and easy - plus a £50 CREDIT on my account by using a friends referral code - my friend got £50 too.

Earn a £50 credit on your account like I did when you switch, to register now and get your switch on the move simply copy and paste the following tried and trusted link (in red) into your browser - and collect a £50 CREDIT on your account when you switch - NO STRINGS!

share.octopus.energy/peach-snail-967

And after you switch you will get your own referral code so you can start earning your own £50 credit bonuses by referring your family and friends.

Don't hang about - GO FOR IT - get switching now and enjoy a trouble-free energy future AND a FIFTY QUID bonus.
    You won't regret it.

Happy Switching !!
    Last edited by Yorshireguy; 26-06-2018 at 2:45 PM. Reason: Spelling error.
    • Dushy67
    • By Dushy67 20th Apr 18, 11:20 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Dushy67
    £50 Cashback going strong
    Just joined using your link Yorshireguy to get £50 credit..

Below is my referral link if anyone want's to use it

share.octopus.energy/wheat-jay-701

Enjoy £50 and help me with some savings too

Last edited by Dushy67; 20-04-2018 at 11:26 AM. Reason: missed some data
    • Yorshireguy
    • By Yorshireguy 20th Apr 18, 3:48 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Yorshireguy
    Well done Dushy.
    I trust you will enjoy the benefits.
    • Plasticine
    • By Plasticine 23rd Apr 18, 11:09 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Plasticine
    Just joined using your link Yorshireguy to get £50 credit..

Below is my referral link if anyone want's to use it

share.octopus.energy/wheat-jay-701

Enjoy £50 and help me with some savings too

Originally posted by Dushy67
    Hi Dushy, I just used your link so hopefully £50 is winging itself your way! thanks!

If anyone would like to do the same, my link is
    share.octopus.energy/harsh-cloud-575
    • Paolina
    • By Paolina 27th Apr 18, 5:46 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Paolina
    Go Green! and get £50 back
    Hello all,

I just made the switch to Octopus as we love the fact that they are transparent and 100% renewable, they support and fund environmental initiatives. Completely supporting and hoping some day all energy will be 100% renewable!

I would love to help somebody get £50 back to enjoy on their new decision for a better future:
    (can't share a link but just replace asterix with a dot) - share*octopus*energy/dusk-kudu-609
    • Superscrimper Paul
    • By Superscrimper Paul 2nd May 18, 10:21 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Superscrimper Paul
    Octopus Cashback
    Get £50 cashback when you switch energy supply to Octopus Energy using the following link:
    share.octopus.energy/best-clove-39
    • SavvySpaniel
    • By SavvySpaniel 9th May 18, 8:19 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 19 Thanks
    SavvySpaniel
    We switched to Octopus a little while ago but wanted to wait and see if they were as good as they appeared before recommending them to others.

So far, so good! By far the easiest and smoothest switch we have done. 50% renewable energy tariff, no exit fees and we are now paying less than with our previous supplier.

Yes, we did have to pay one month up front which made a bit of a dent in the monthly budget as we had to pay previous supplier too - but the switch was easy and the previous supplier credited the balance back to our account pretty quickly, so it wasn't too painful.
    We have submitted meter readings to Octopus on a monthly basis. As soon as you enter your meter readings, it automatically calculates your balance without having to wait for a new bill to generate which I really like. Our most recent bill puts us on track with our initial estimated usage.

All in all, very happy with Octopus - I have contacted them a couple of times with various queries and have always been responded too quickly and efficiently.

We didn't want to post our referral code until we were sure we were happy .... and we are! So if you would like to earn a £50 credit (and in doing so, also earn us a £50 credit too!) feel free to use the following referral link:

share.octopus.energy/fun-wasp-999
    • maneale
    • By maneale 10th May 18, 11:11 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    maneale
    SavvySpaniel, I've just signed up through your link!

Anybody else looking to sign up, £50 credit can also be yours using the below link.

share.octopus.energy/fawn-macaw-747

Many thanks,

Matt
    • jasharrar
    • By jasharrar 11th May 18, 6:32 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jasharrar
    Referral link - get £50 credit
    Get £50 free credit bonus when you join octopus energyfor Electricity/Gas

Join using the referral link share.octopus.energy/showy-ditch-837 and

You'll get £50 free cashback / £50 free credit for joining. A great bonus and a which? Recommended supplier.

They are very well priced, get fantastic reviews and have great service - and they feature in Martin's cheap energy club. The website is simple, bills are accurate and I'm glad I switched.

For transparency I'll get the same for referring then you can start to refer also
    • diablodvs7
    • By diablodvs7 20th May 18, 9:46 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    diablodvs7
    Get £50 free credit bonus when you join Octopus energy for Electricity/Gas

Join using the referral link and you'll get £50 free cashback / £50 free credit for joining.

Everything went really well with my switch, lower monthly payments too.

https://share.octopus.energy/ideal-king-581

For transparency I'll get the same for referring then you can start to refer also!

Thanks, you won't be dissapointed!
    • Linz56
    • By Linz56 22nd May 18, 11:23 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Linz56
    I have just joined octopus energy and so far so good. Their customer service team are so helpful and made the process so simple.

Also you receive a £50 credit on your bill when you join.

All you need to do is click on this link or copy and paste it into the web browser and it will take you to their web page to join.

https://
    share.octopus.energy/pearl-llama-862

Thanks Linzi
    • Mr---badger
    • By Mr---badger 24th May 18, 9:43 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Mr---badger
    Octopus £50 referral bonus
    I’ve recently move to the WHICH and MSE recommended energy provider “Octopus”.

Excellent service to date and a great forward thinking philosophy.

Here’s my referral code to get you and me both £50 free energy.

(Because I’m new (member since 2016!) I can’t put on links so just type https:// before the ‘share’ In the line bellew!

share.octopus.energy/plum-storm-615[/url]
    • Rickm72
    • By Rickm72 11th Jun 18, 1:09 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Rickm72
    Very easy to switch. Useful app for quick submission of meter readings. Competitive rates plus £50 credit for both new customer and their referrer if go via link. Also there are no fees at anytime to leave and switch to another supplier
    Here is my referral code. Just put https:// in front of it

share.octopus.energy/harsh-finch-191
    • KaraT
    • By KaraT 14th Jun 18, 4:56 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    KaraT
    Thank you all for your advice, its been really helpful. I!!!8217;ve swapped from Sainsburys and made a good saving.
    So far a smooth transition to Octopus.

If anyone needs a referral code so we both get £50 cashback, please consider mine:
    share.octopus.energy/blue-koala-599

Thank you!
    Last edited by KaraT; 14-06-2018 at 5:02 PM. Reason: To add more info
    • Pingu1
    • By Pingu1 19th Jun 18, 2:00 PM
    • 48 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Pingu1
    I want to switch to Octopus Energy, but I want the Helpful Octopus 24M Fixed May 2018 v1 tariff. When I ask for a quote with one of the referral links, it doesn't show as an option. Only the 12 month version.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,525Posts Today

8,583Users online

Martin's Twitter