Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ascot5046
    • By ascot5046 12th Feb 18, 4:54 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    ascot5046
    Catch 22 for Energy Club
    • 12th Feb 18, 4:54 PM
    Catch 22 for Energy Club 12th Feb 18 at 4:54 PM
    How do I sign up for Energy Club when I don't currently have any utility suppliers? We live on a narrowboat but will be moving to a land address in Wales later this year and want to get the best deal.

If there is a thread for this, apologies, but there are sooo many!!
Page 1
    • Hengus
    • By Hengus 12th Feb 18, 5:08 PM
    • 5,729 Posts
    • 3,514 Thanks
    Hengus
    • 12th Feb 18, 5:08 PM
    • 12th Feb 18, 5:08 PM
    Hi - welcome to the forum. When you move into your new home, you are on a Deemed Contract with the existing supplier. You need to contact them and give them meter readings. You are then free to switch. If you have an address for your new home, you should be able to set up an account. You will have to make an informed guess about annual usage.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,308Posts Today

7,444Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin