Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Giggidy
    • By Giggidy 12th Feb 18, 2:11 PM
    • 86Posts
    • 19Thanks
    Giggidy
    Wordpress Instagram feed plugin issue
    • 12th Feb 18, 2:11 PM
    Wordpress Instagram feed plugin issue 12th Feb 18 at 2:11 PM
    I use Wordpress / Woocommerce for my subscription website. Since Saturday my instagram feed on my website has an error message saying obtain a new access key. When I click on the Instragram Feed plugin settings, it says Maintenance being done come back later. I contacted the support team for Smash Balloon which is the plugin I use, and they say no maintenance is being done and have no answers as to why this is displaying or how to fix it. I have deactivated the plugin, reinstalled and still no joy. Can anyone shed some light how to rectify this please, my instagram feed is essential for my business and needs to be fixed asap?
Page 1
    • Hoseman
    • By Hoseman 12th Feb 18, 3:09 PM
    • 358 Posts
    • 174 Thanks
    Hoseman
    • 12th Feb 18, 3:09 PM
    • 12th Feb 18, 3:09 PM
    I have never used this plugin so cant comment specifically. Have you googled it or tried the author's plugin page where users ask questions? Here: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/instagram-feed
    • Giggidy
    • By Giggidy 12th Feb 18, 3:37 PM
    • 86 Posts
    • 19 Thanks
    Giggidy
    • 12th Feb 18, 3:37 PM
    • 12th Feb 18, 3:37 PM
    The support page has nothing related to this, and the support team are not sure either how to fix it. I am thinking of just deleting that plugin and maybe using another like Instragram feed WD, is there one you could recommend?
    • Hoseman
    • By Hoseman 12th Feb 18, 9:57 PM
    • 358 Posts
    • 174 Thanks
    Hoseman
    • 12th Feb 18, 9:57 PM
    • 12th Feb 18, 9:57 PM
    I don't use Instagram in any shape or form really so I can't recommend one. What I would say is that apart from ratings choose one that is regularly updated so it's less susceptible to hacking.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

136Posts Today

1,166Users online

Martin's Twitter