Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • oldwiring
    • By oldwiring 12th Feb 18, 10:12 AM
    • 2,272Posts
    • 454Thanks
    oldwiring
    Tax Template 2016/7
    • 12th Feb 18, 10:12 AM
    Tax Template 2016/7 12th Feb 18 at 10:12 AM
    In that year I had several sources of income: work pension, state pension, both taxed and untaxed interest, dividends, untaxed foreign dividend, taxed property income distribution and, lastly, a chargeable event gain.

Is there a comprehensive liability template that deals with all the above, actual tax paid/ treated as paid, tax allowances and reliefs such as top slicing.
    Any calculator found has either been for the simple cases, or out of date, or not UK.

I say 2016/7 but it may come in hand for further years.
    Last edited by oldwiring; 12-02-2018 at 10:15 AM. Reason: added text
Page 1
    • Pennywise
    • By Pennywise 12th Feb 18, 11:11 AM
    • 10,229 Posts
    • 19,042 Thanks
    Pennywise
    • 12th Feb 18, 11:11 AM
    • 12th Feb 18, 11:11 AM
    Nothing like that as far as I'm aware. What you need is a tax return software, which does all that you ask. You can usually get a single return software for relatively low cost, maybe around 25. Google for tax return software and see what comes up.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,615Posts Today

6,798Users online

Martin's Twitter