Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Koen
    • By Koen 12th Feb 18, 10:09 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Koen
    Third Party liability insurance or public liabilit
    • 12th Feb 18, 10:09 AM
    Third Party liability insurance or public liabilit 12th Feb 18 at 10:09 AM
    Hello,

We are a mobile application UK Startup. Basically, we are a platform that allows people to book fitness group classes from fitness trainers. The trainers create their own classes in a backend on our website, the users then can book the classes through our mobile application. This means we do not sell a product, we are solely a platform that provides tickets to these fitness ''events''

I'm hoping to get some advice on what type of insurance we need to run this type of business model. Moreover, I'm not quite sure on what is the difference between a public liability insurance and a third party liability insurance.

Any tips are welcome, many thansk in advance!

Koen
Page 1
    • rs65
    • By rs65 12th Feb 18, 4:33 PM
    • 5,343 Posts
    • 2,543 Thanks
    rs65
    • 12th Feb 18, 4:33 PM
    • 12th Feb 18, 4:33 PM
    Moreover, I'm not quite sure on what is the difference between a public liability insurance and a third party liability insurance.
    Originally posted by Koen
    NO difference. They cover injury to third parties or damage to their property.

Google technology start up insurance. Hiscox at least have a product which would provide PI, PL, maybe EL, office contents, cyber.

Presumably your product failing could cause a financial loss or data breach. A technology package policy would be a good place to start for you.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

18Posts Today

3,796Users online

Martin's Twitter