Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Natty68
    • By Natty68 11th Feb 18, 8:55 PM
    • 2,464Posts
    • 35,424Thanks
    Natty68
    Weekly Flylady Thread 12th February 2018
    • 11th Feb 18, 8:55 PM
    Weekly Flylady Thread 12th February 2018 11th Feb 18 at 8:55 PM
    What is FLYLADY? Well, it's our version of the US flylady idea - but we work on the principle that housework is not fun, it's boring, can be time-consuming, is often thankless but, unfortunately, necessary. It's here on Old Style to provide the support we all need and to make the whole task easier and quicker. We also accept that, sometimes, life just gets on top of us and we can't keep up, maybe because we're time-poor, not in the best of health and/or we have littlies who need us. We are definitely NOT control freaks aiming for perfection and utterly spotless show-homes.

Welcome to the weekly Flylady Thread. You're more than welcome to join us in the everlasting battle against dust, grime and gibble. The aim of our thread is to make those onerous tasks less daunting, and to support each other - and to make time for the finer things in life!

Please do remember we have to abide by MSE rules; each post should, ideally, include some mention of flying.

Thank you Valli for last week's thread

Please follow the forum rules on this thread as Flylady has been here a LONG time and is a fabulous support and resource for lots of us. All posts should have some Flylady-related (ooh a compound adjective) content!

The idea is that even if you are really busy you don't need to fall off the wagon!

Every room comes back around next week so please donít stress about catching up

These lists are only suggestions and not a must do list; you are more than welcome to post and follow your own lists.

Also adding a declutter mission each day will help to gradually clear the clutter and make flying easier.

A few of the basics before we start the week

Hotspots are areas where if one thing gets put there, loads of other things follow!

Daily routines are anything you need to do on a daily basis like washing, swish and swipe kitchen and bathroom, ironing, making beds, vacuuming high traffic areas, making meals etc.

Night-time routines are all things which make getting ready in the morning easier, preparing clothes for the next day, making lunches, swish & swipes of the kitchen and tidying the living room before you go to bed plus personals like shower/brush teeth etc.

Fling Boogie - stick on some loud music, grab a bin bag and whiz around the house finding items that can go out with the rubbish, recycling, for charity shop, basically anything that will stop it cluttering your home.

Swish and swipe/S&S means have a quick wipe over an area such as a sink or toilet to prevent the build up of dirt. This is usually done on a daily basis

HHE/HHC/HHI Half Hour exercise/challenge/ironing ... run around for 30 minutes to the Benny Hill music frantically cleaning exercising or ironing.. other music may be used if you prefer!
    WM ~ Washing machine
    TD ~ Tumble dryer
    SC ~ Slowcooker
    BM ~ Breadmaker
    DW ~ Dishwasher
    SOAADFA ~ Sit on 'bottom' and do 'nothing'
    KH/XH/FW ~ Ex-husband and other not so polite versions
    DH/DD/DS/DW/DP ~ Dear husband/daughter/son/wife/partner/whatever
    OH/SO ~ Other half/significant other
    NN ~ nice neighbour
    Toxic (friend/mother/sister/whoever) ~ person in your life that seems to exist to make your life miserable
    AF ~ Aunt Flo 'time of the month'.. nothing to do with flying but it comes up often.
    ETA ~ Edited to add
    Gibble ~ miscellaneous crap that appears forever homeless
    Dot-to-dot ~ pick a small area (not a whole room) like a chair/coffee/table/shelf/worktop or wherever- thats your first 'dot' - totally clear it - clean it - and only put back what should be there - deal with what you have removed (not just move it somewhere else) then if you have time move on and do the same to another 'dot' -the idea is just like a dot to dot puzzle, you aim to join up all the dots and have a tidy room. The trick is to keep each dot tidy until you get them all joined up! All credit to AnW's Mum for this one
    RoD ~ Room of Doom, the one room that feels like it is a permanent pit and cannot be used to its potential!
    MAD half hour- Mad is the abbreviation for Make A Difference.
    The idea is that you have a Forth bridge (ie never-ending - or just huge) task but that you work on it in half-hour bursts. This way you know you ARE stooping, and that you won't get it finished but you will make a difference - so it might be clearing out - the garage or shed, or clothes sorting, or weeding - you get the picture - but rather than keep going until you've lost the will to live you do half an hour...but, eventually those half hours will get the job done!

Mr S/A/T/M/L/Al - supermarkets Sainsburys, Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Lidl, Aldi. You get the picture!!

Click here to read Toots wonderful welcome guide

Magnificent Monday ~ Master Bedroom & Landing
    Level One...

Check fire alarms are working
    Fling open that window and blow those cobwebs out!! Air the room!!! Nothing worse than a bedroom smelling of parps!
    Remove and wash bed linen
    Level Two...
    Vacuum mattress before replacing with fresh linen..
    30 minutes floor clearance.. that includes floordrobe and junk!
    Level Three...
    Vacuum floors in bedroom and on landing
    Sort 10 things from a wardrobe/chest of drawers that you can get rid of... and a pair of shoes only counts as one thing! Likewise socks!.. and it is time those knickers you have had for 37 years were binned.. let hem go liberate yourself!!
    Dust surfaces & make sure no cobwebs have moved in....

Extra Mission
    • 39 fling boogie time, go on grab a bag and clear that clutter
    • Wipe or dust over the upstairs light fittings.. don't go injuring yourself please, you have the rest of the week to work through!
    • Clean windows in these rooms
    • Wipe down the skirting in the bedroom and on the landing

Twinkling Tuesday - Bathroom and Study/Pc Area
    Level One...
    Clean floors in these rooms
    Air the room.. fling open the windows and let in the springy air!! I don't care if it is 13' below!! lol
    Level Two...
    Clean baths/shower, toilets, don't forget under the rim! and sinks
    Clear any clutter from desk
    Dust PC and desk and wipe off those cup rings!!
    Wipe keyboard, house phone, sockets, switches and mouse etc
    Level Three...
    Wash your bathroom mats, nets, clean blind/curtains etc whatever needs cleaning.
    Wipe down tiles in bathroom.. defragment your pc while doing this.
    Clean shower screen/curtain if you have one/if required
    Collect any stray laundry from upstairs.

Extra mission:
    Pick whichever you want to attempt:
    • Wipe the skirtings, door and window frames in these rooms
    • Wipe down the doors and frames in these rooms.
    • Clean the radiators in these rooms
    • Wash the windows in these rooms.. and shine the mirrors
    • HHI... a bit more gone!
    • Spend half an hour with your little ones, for those that have them, doing anything they fancy.

Whitening Wednesday ~ Kitchen and Dining Room
    Level One...
    Clear and wipe kitchen surfaces
    Level Two...
    Sweep and mop floors
    Sort & clean fridge bringing what needs using soon to the front, clean out any spills or grots in there! Is there anything that needs to be made into a yummy soup!!
    Wipe dining table.. (clean table cloth if necessary)
    Level Three...
    Dust any extra furniture in dining area, checking for cobwebs on way round
    Wipe and replace all those small appliances.. kettle, toaster etc
    Clean out the cupboard full of pasta and packets and pickles..
    Clean cupboard door fronts and fronts of appliances .. don't forget those kick boards..
    Check those filters and drawers for ickiness, gackiness and fluff!!

Extra Mission
    Choose one or more of:
    • Wipe window sills and clean windows in these rooms
    • Wipe down any tiles and shine those taps.. a toothbrush is great for cleaning away the gunk!
    • Clean oven if it really needs it.. or just do the hob or a knob!!..
    • 29 fling boogie.. GO!
    • Empty the bin.. wash it out.. and make it smell SWEET

Thundering Thursday- Living Room, Hall and Stairs
    Level One...
    Vacuum floors and sofas
    Level Two...
    Dusting, even if around everything & water & wipe the poor neglected plants!
    Remove clutter making sure stairs especially are safe
    Clean TV, other electricals and cabinets
    Vacuum under furniture you can manage to move without hurting yourself
    Level Three...
    Wipe light switches, sockets (make sure they are not switched on!!) and banister
    Clean windows & any other glass like mirrors, pictures etc
    Tidy shoes, coats and bags .. Are there any that need rehoming?
    Wipe skirtings, doorframes and other paintwork

Extra Mission:
    Pick one or more of the following tasks Ė
    • Paperwork clearance.. spend 15 minutes minimum sorting through those piles of paper.. the bottom 6 inches is just rubbish it has been there so long I'm surprised it isn't compost!!
    • Change any dead lightbulbs in the house!
    • Clean a radiator or two.
    • Binbag dance.. Get a binbag.. fill it and bin it!!!
    • HHI.. get that mountain gone
    !

Finally Friday- those frightening kids rooms and spare rooms
    Level One...

Vacuum the floor, even if it's just where you can see
    Level Two...
    Clear away anything that isn't in it's place, clothes, toys, books etc
    Dusting.. all those shelves and flat fluffy surfaces!! Donít forget the light shade and curtain pole!!!
    Spend at least half an hour doing something for yourself!!!!! paint your nails, make an appointment to have your hair done, a lovely soak in the bath.. whatever you feel like!! I'm having my nails done this morning as usual
    Strip beds, turn and vacuum mattresses!! and replace with fresh linen .. check if duvets & pillows need freshening up too!!
    Level Three...
    Rummage ALL the junk from one shelf and sort through it..
    Sort through a toybox chuck out all the things they don't need any more.. charity or freecycle or whatever.
    Wipe any sticky marks off walls and doors

Extra Task List
    • Wash a set of curtains, nets, duvet or throw
    • Wipe the radiators, skirtings and window & door frames!
    • End of week fling!! grab a binbag and fill it with stuff to leave the house.. rubbish or charity shop or to donate to a friend!
    • Half an hour in the garden clearing the mess and making it nice for spring to arrive.. the sooner your garden is nice the sooner it arrives! Honest!
    Last edited by Natty68; 15-02-2018 at 10:10 PM.

Struggling financially

Mortgage Free as of 20.9.17
Page 2
    • hex2
    • By hex2 12th Feb 18, 12:04 PM
    • 4,713 Posts
    • 80,036 Thanks
    hex2
    I am trying to be in this week but work will get in the way. Luckily I did the bedroom yesterday, and had a huge clean out of the kitchen on Saturday as part of my H2H commitment.

Thanks,as always, for the threads and lists. Natty, hope you had a good birthday.
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need' Marcus Tullius Cicero
    • MadamMim2013
    • By MadamMim2013 12th Feb 18, 1:09 PM
    • 502 Posts
    • 6,209 Thanks
    MadamMim2013
    I'm in for the week..though gently as really not too well.
    Thankfully had my jab this morning, really hoping it'll give some relief, now having bloods done and there is chatter of Lupis as it seems my body is attacking itself..

Still, I must keep going the best I can..
    Will at least attempt Level one and shall drag the DS's into help if necessary..

Thanks to all for the encouragement and support this thread offers :
    Living life happily! Debt Free date: 2018!!!
    Jan 18 GC Feb 18 GC Mar 18 GC Apr 18 GC: £158.70/£300
    • kazwookie
    • By kazwookie 12th Feb 18, 1:13 PM
    • 9,618 Posts
    • 121,646 Thanks
    kazwookie
    General cleaning is done
    Going to get OH to sort one of his 'heaps' out
    Wrap eaten for lunch
    Sun, Sea
    Slinky start date 29.01.18 28 to go / -10 so far and counting!!
    • LameWolf
    • By LameWolf 12th Feb 18, 1:20 PM
    • 10,391 Posts
    • 113,213 Thanks
    LameWolf
    Charlies tribe I hope life is being a bit kinder to you; I know the view from "not a good place" only too well. (((HUG)))

MadamMim oh lawks, I do hope you don't have lupus; it truly is the pits! Take it steady, and pace yourself (says she who is totally incapable of doing that).

I shall be "sort of" in this week; I have to take it steady, having just had the weekend from Hel; I need to be at least capable of standing upright on Saturday, as little Benji will be arriving at Sparrowfart that day.

Mr LW has been onto the plumbers; they are now due to come on Thursday afternoon, so I have another half a week with a jug under the tap (water costs money!) and that constant drip, drip, drip noise driving me bonkers.

In fact Mr LW has just been crowbarred off the pc and set to throw the Dys0n around the bungalow; luckily for me, the bedroom is clean and tidy; the bedlinen was changed (and washed) Saturday, and we have no floordrobe/chairdrobe to begin with.
    LameWolf
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.
    • Mademoiselle
    • By Mademoiselle 12th Feb 18, 2:27 PM
    • 115 Posts
    • 1,545 Thanks
    Mademoiselle
    I will progress this week, house has been going backwards for last few weeks, admittedly I have been under the weather but now there are no excuses (except my laziness).

Using the timer on my phone for 20 minutes of flying followed by 10 minutes down time. So far have done 2 bursts of flying and have managed to change the bed, WM on, WU done or put in DW, Facetime chat with DD2 over lunch then clean cooker and sink and a few things off the work surfaces. Enjoying my 10 minutes pause on here! Then back into the kitchen to try and finish it off.

Hugs and spoons to all who need or want.
    • Fayolle
    • By Fayolle 12th Feb 18, 2:40 PM
    • 562 Posts
    • 6,928 Thanks
    Fayolle
    It sounds like there are lots of poorlies out there, so gws and posivibes to anyone who needs them. Help yourself to spoons. Gentle ((hugs)) to LW.

Back from small town. Opticians sorted. Errands run. Another bag donated to the cs. A few essential bits grabbed, including 2 bunches of ys daffodils which now look sunny in the hall and living room. Washing has been blowing on the line while we were out, so hopefully that is dry now. It will be such a change to not have towels drying around the house.

Late lunch had, and I'm now mustering enthusiasm to fire up the vacuum cleaner. I did manage to clean the ensuite and downstairs loo before I went out, so I could do with doing the floors in there.
    • Mademoiselle
    • By Mademoiselle 12th Feb 18, 3:04 PM
    • 115 Posts
    • 1,545 Thanks
    Mademoiselle
    Another 20 minutes done, rubbish and recycling put out. Bathroom bin emptied. More work surfaces cleared in the kitchen so only 1 left to do now so that will be next then a quick hoover and it should look reasonable. I know it needs proper cleaning but having it tidy and organised again will be a big success. I love having a big farmhouse kitchen but it does atract everything!
    • Honey Bear
    • By Honey Bear 12th Feb 18, 3:07 PM
    • 4,957 Posts
    • 49,723 Thanks
    Honey Bear
    Thanks for the lists Valli and Natty. WM x 2 so far and all pegged out on the sundeck. Things tidied.

Healing vibes for everyone under the weather particularly you, Lamewolf.

I'd like to join the Slinkies for Lent. I'm not going to allow myself any cheese, chocolate or sugar, in the hope that it'll make me appreciate them more afterwards and drop a bit of weight, too. A bit self-serving which I know Lent shouldn't be so sorry if it offends anyone. I've got a 5 kg bag of sugar which is set aside for jam and marmalade making and I picked it up today to see how heavy it is. Mighty heavy is the answer. I'd be chuffed as nuts if I could lose that amount by Easter Sunday.
    Last edited by Honey Bear; 12-02-2018 at 8:22 PM.
    Keeping it AF
    • YORKSHIRELASS
    • By YORKSHIRELASS 12th Feb 18, 3:15 PM
    • 4,545 Posts
    • 37,851 Thanks
    YORKSHIRELASS
    Hi all

Happy Birthday Natty and well done on the achievement Charliestribe.

So, off on my own schedule as usual. Gym then paid stuff. Home to spend 1 hour hoovering through, swishing various surfaces, stripping our bed, setting the wm going and cleaning loos.

Paid stuff on job no. 2 next, catch you all later x
    • Mademoiselle
    • By Mademoiselle 12th Feb 18, 5:02 PM
    • 115 Posts
    • 1,545 Thanks
    Mademoiselle
    Kitchen tidied and hoovered, finances up to date, how long until the end of the month! Time for some olympics and a cup of Earl Grey. Just need a lesson plan for tomorrow morning, although we are doing exam preparation so just need to chose a listening text and check vocabulary. Paid stuff all day tommorow but would like to keep kitchen tidy and try and get living room done, it's fairly tidy but needs sofas hoovering and cushions sorting, throws folding and a good hoover. A few bits to iron but will do them on way up to bed and sort underwear whilst watching tv later.
    Surprised myself by how much I can get done in 20 minutes, I know it's obvious to many of you but getting distracted is my speciality.

xx
    • Fayolle
    • By Fayolle 12th Feb 18, 5:28 PM
    • 562 Posts
    • 6,928 Thanks
    Fayolle
    Floors swept and mopped. House insurance quotes got .Washing dried outside and smells of fresh air. I'm flagging now. It's just DD and me this evening, so it will be something easy for dinner, and an evening on the settee I think. I have a few emails to send, so will do those later. Then I will feel as though I'm being productive whilst slobbing.

It's a full day at work tomorrow, which I'm not looking forward to. The pennies will be useful though, as it feels like a long time since the last pay day.
    • Mumof2
    • By Mumof2 12th Feb 18, 6:04 PM
    • 2,636 Posts
    • 40,431 Thanks
    Mumof2
    Hi! Sorry I'm so late but please count me in though I won't be flying today as got a lot of work in plus with it being half term being entertaining DS. I only did our room the other day and it's pretty up together and there's *cough loads of* ahem, a couple of other bits of cleaning I can do around the house!

Sorry, haven't read the Fred as per usual - I'm such a bad person - but hugs, spoons and congratulations to all who need them! x
    • kazwookie
    • By kazwookie 12th Feb 18, 6:06 PM
    • 9,618 Posts
    • 121,646 Thanks
    kazwookie
    Dinner done
    Bins out
    1 cupbaord sorted out, rubbish flung, some items rehomed to correct place, the doors close much better
    Sun, Sea
    Slinky start date 29.01.18 28 to go / -10 so far and counting!!
    • tboo
    • By tboo 12th Feb 18, 6:12 PM
    • 641 Posts
    • 2,796 Thanks
    tboo
    Thank you Natty.and Valli.

At work so I am just swishing the loo and kitchen today and tomorrow then all guns blazing on Wednesday to catch up with level 1 or more
    started on No Clutter thread
    25/01/2018
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ďYouíre only here for a short visit. Donít hurry, don't worry and be sure to smell the flowers along the way.Ē óWalter Hagen
    ----------------------------------------------
    • atypicalblonde
    • By atypicalblonde 12th Feb 18, 6:13 PM
    • 2,837 Posts
    • 19,851 Thanks
    atypicalblonde
    Evening ladies,

Lots done today, including several dog walks. Fingers crossed for the weigh in tomorrow on the Slinky challenge. I have my PJs on, watching an old episode of Friends, with a cuppa. DS out with DH at karate and DD having quiet time before bed.

Have lovely evenings all xx
    MFW
    Mortgage 8.2.15 - £171,064.64 Mortgage 17.4.18 - £103,870
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
    • roundtuit
    • By roundtuit 12th Feb 18, 8:20 PM
    • 577 Posts
    • 8,672 Thanks
    roundtuit
    Had a shower, washed my hair, made the bed, fed the birds, put out the recycling and changed Sweetie's seed and water before going to work for the day.
    Since coming home I've cooked tea, put away 95% of the Mr T delivery (tea was ready before I finished ) and WM x 1 (towels and tea towels) now on the airer.

Not much, but more than I usually do on a week day - oh and I called at the PO on the way home to pay the rent and post two birthday cards

Flagging now - don't think I'll be late to bed.

Rxx
    Slinky Challenge 2018 target - lose 56 lbs
    Start Date: 02.01.18. Lost 14/56
    • pigpen
    • By pigpen 12th Feb 18, 8:58 PM
    • 36,679 Posts
    • 472,330 Thanks
    pigpen
    OH is back here.. and I am sat by myself in one room, him in another and his mother in the kitchen.. I am NOT a happy chicken.. I am tired and I have rage.. the girls have been awful all day, his sister has been round and now the 3 older ones are piffling about at bed time.. they have been up there 2 hours and I spent 45 minutes trying to get Twinkle to sleep and every time she started nodding they would wake her up.. so I have lost my cool and turned off all the lights and left them up there yelling.. I am so over today!!

I don't want to go out tomorrow and pretend I am sociable when all I really want to do is go home and languish in my squalor.. I am in a big old grouch.
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    24/03/2018 £53974.15 (5.15% int.)
    • Valli
    • By Valli 12th Feb 18, 9:51 PM
    • 20,397 Posts
    • 231,929 Thanks
    Valli
    rather grumpy but here...was a victim of the password hiatus.

Would anyone like to do next week's thread as \i am away the first half of the week? Next week it's our half term.

Done ironing
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson

Thank you Honey Bear
    • lil_me
    • By lil_me 12th Feb 18, 10:52 PM
    • 13,087 Posts
    • 115,124 Thanks
    lil_me
    Been working but thanks to this daft password thing not posting. Changed forgot it changed again argh in circles!

Ok lists ..... part of Sunday inc OH doing my drawers that has been downstairs for 3 years been built. For a change something productive in his bad mood.
    Done some of the bathroom so not all bad
    One day I might be more organised...........:confused:
    GC March : £48.30 / £400
    Slinkies target 2018 - another 70lb off (half way to what the NHS says) so far 16
    • lynnejk
    • By lynnejk 12th Feb 18, 11:37 PM
    • 5,343 Posts
    • 55,180 Thanks
    lynnejk
    Evening folks

Well done all the slinkies reporting a loss. I'm still stuck but at least it's stopped going up.

Good luck with your Lent challenge HB. I have managed the chocolate and sugar but couldn't imagine all those days without cheese I admit that I'm a cheese-aholic

He has just cleared a load of his books off 3 of the LR shelves as we are having a bit of a change-round. I shall be moving books from 3 more shelves too - but not this week: before that can happen I need to get new shelves for my study , which involves first moving the keyboard down to the spare room, which involves first changing a sliding door to a hinged one and shifting a wardrobe and CoD into the corner and having some shelves put up
    Originally posted by ionafan
    Had to laugh Iona - this sounds soo like me. I have a target in mind and then work backwards to how I'm going to achieve it. DH is always confused when I get him to help with the first steps as he can't see what appears to be perfectly logical to me

Dailies done
    Spanish lesson done
    Twenty minutes exercise
    Kitchen WUDUPA, bunkers, micros and hob all wiped over.

DSD came round today and we went through all the apartment to see what she would like to have when we leave. We're only keeping some things we really want to take with us/leave with her to collect later. The rest is going to be given to her if she wants it herself/sold if we can/given away if not. So very useful hour

Magnificent Monday ~ Master Bedroom
    Remove and wash bed linen
    Vacuum mattress before replacing with fresh linen..
    Vacuum floors in bedroom
    Extra Mission
    Wipe down the skirting in the bedroom

Twinkling Tuesday - Bathroom and Study/Pc Area
    Clean floors in these rooms
    Air the room.. fling open the windows and let in the springy air!! I don't care if it is 13' below!! lol
    Clean baths/shower, toilets, don't forget under the rim! and sinks
    Clear any clutter from desk
    Dust PC and desk and wipe off those cup rings!!
    Wipe keyboard, house phone, sockets, switches and mouse etc
    Wash your bathroom mats, nets, clean blind/curtains etc whatever needs cleaning.
    Wipe down tiles in bathroom..
    Extra mission:
    Pick whichever you want to attempt:
    Wipe the skirtings, door and window frames in these rooms
    Wipe down the doors and frames in these rooms.
    Clean the radiators in these rooms
    Wash the windows in these rooms.. and shine the mirrors

Hugs, sticks and spoons if you need some
    Hope you all have a super Tuesday
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130x61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,282Posts Today

5,783Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I've decided my weekend starts here while the sun's glow is still baskable. So I'm signing off. Have a great weeke? https://t.co/9FxNEpDs6p

• No not correct. The big six do, but you can get fixed tariffs guaranteed not to rise and about 25% cheaper. Just tr? https://t.co/B2ft5OS3Ig

• Baaaa! Scottish Power has bleated and followed the herd, today announcing it's putting up energy prices by 5.5%. R? https://t.co/vi3hBxo4Hn

• Follow Martin