Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 10th Feb 18, 8:54 PM
    • 8,706Posts
    • 9,307Thanks
    pappa golf
    the fun will start
    • 10th Feb 18, 8:54 PM
    the fun will start 10th Feb 18 at 8:54 PM
    I (yes me) got a ticket today!!

oh dear , lidl car park (or not) site has about 4 retailers and is owned by "emersons?"(sp)

now I was riding one of my motorbikes and parked off the car park on the paved shop entry area , next to the trolleys

I have been doing this for over 6 yrs due to some "muppet" driving into what he thought was an empty space , knocking my bike over and driving off

the company is Comprehensive Management Services Ltd

I am on good terms with lidl staff and the manager will assist if asked

however I think its time to show them the british "bulldog" spirit and cost CPM some money

got some lovely pics of the "warden" in what could not be described as a uniform , they were taken over several mins as he sheltered (5 ft from bike) and enjoyed his woodbine
    Last edited by pappa golf; 10-02-2018 at 8:57 PM.
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
Page 2
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 11th Feb 18, 5:17 PM
    • 57,473 Posts
    • 71,073 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Have you got a link to the BMPA page, pappa golf? Which court?

I heard that Barry Beavis tore them off a strip for suing a customer. True?
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 11th Feb 18, 5:18 PM
    • 8,706 Posts
    • 9,307 Thanks
    pappa golf
    luton ,,,,,,,,

which barry bevis , there seems to be two of them

how can the original post on the same site as tony taylor
    Last edited by pappa golf; 11-02-2018 at 5:21 PM.
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 11th Feb 18, 5:22 PM
    • 57,473 Posts
    • 71,073 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    ''There's only one Barry Beavis'' (legendary and genuine guy). It was he of the ParkingEye rip-off.
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!

• pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 11th Feb 18, 5:25 PM
    • 8,706 Posts
    • 9,307 Thanks
    pappa golf
    ''There's only one Barry Beavis'' (legendary and genuine guy). It was he of the ParkingEye rip-off.
    Originally posted by Coupon-mad

ahh , so its just 2 tony taylors then? the one that worked for a PPC and the one that runs an appeal company?
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 11th Feb 18, 5:31 PM
    • 57,473 Posts
    • 71,073 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    No, there's only one Tony Taylor connected to parking. Not a legend. All these names do get confusing.

• logician
    • By logician 11th Feb 18, 8:57 PM
    • 194 Posts
    • 76 Thanks
    logician

According to another poster here, Carol's company sued a customer. Apparently it was in the public domain, listed by the BMPA as a 'parking related' court case in 2017. Is that true?
    [QUOTE=pappa golf;73865717]Lxxxx CxxxxxCD Private Parking Appeals

31/5/17

Have you got a link to the BMPA page, pappa golf? Which court?

I heard that Barry Beavis tore them off a strip for suing a customer. True?
    luton ,,,,,,,,

which barry bevis , there seems to be two of them

how can the original post on the same site as tony taylor
    Originally posted by pappa golf
    ahh , so its just 2 tony taylors then? the one that worked for a PPC and the one that runs an appeal company?
    How curious, a company (PPA) allegedly sued a customer which was then spouted on a competitors website/ group by Tony Taylor (a former UKPC attendant) which also claimed that Barry Beavis (who also has a commercial practice) slated PPA for allegedly suing a customer.

Barry Beavis I have been informed also makes a charge for assisting in a lot of court claims apparently has a company registered as Beavis Parking Ltd

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/I1FykcgVdiZoSSr9S7woTUFRqlg/appointments
    • pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 11th Feb 18, 9:15 PM
    • 8,706 Posts
    • 9,307 Thanks
    pappa golf
    so ,stripping all that garbage away

do you deny that PPA took a "customer" to county court or not?
    Last edited by pappa golf; 11-02-2018 at 9:21 PM.
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 11th Feb 18, 9:40 PM
    • 57,473 Posts
    • 71,073 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    What's your issue with Barry Beavis then, logician? He's an honest individual IMHO.

• logician
    • By logician 11th Feb 18, 9:59 PM
    • 194 Posts
    • 76 Thanks
    logician
    so ,stripping all that garbage away

do you deny that PPA took a "customer" to county court or not?
    PG you are asking a question, I cannot answer.

So As I am NOT PPA, why don't you ask them. ??
    • logician
    • By logician 11th Feb 18, 10:01 PM
    • 194 Posts
    • 76 Thanks
    logician
    What's your issue with Barry Beavis then, logician? He's an honest individual IMHO.
    Who said I had an issue with Barry Beavis?

It was you who made the allegation that he 'tore into PPA' and this was in the public domain, (which turns out to be via a group operated by Tony Taylor)

I also understand he later left that group as an Admin and started his own facebook group
    Last edited by logician; 11-02-2018 at 10:04 PM.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 11th Feb 18, 10:07 PM
    • 57,473 Posts
    • 71,073 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Seems like you have an issue with him:

Barry Beavis (who also has a commercial practice) slated PPA for allegedly suing a customer.

Barry Beavis I have been informed also makes a charge for assisting in a lot of court claims apparently has a company registered as Beavis Parking Ltd

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/I1FykcgVdiZoSSr9S7woTUFRqlg/appointments
    Originally posted by logician
    I doubt he charges for his services. Any evidence for that?

and:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=73304631#post73304631

and:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=73708452#post73708452

Seems like something of a vendetta against Barry Beavis, to any right-thinking reader:

Having read the transcript of the costs part of the hearing, I was absolutely appalled by apparent lack of ability of Mr Beavis who appeared to be working for the Claimant, agreeing with unreasonable conduct in defending the claim on apparently points which had been pre-agreed to explore for the 3 - day trial.

He practically handed the costs against the Defendants, failing to correct the judge on a number of points or raise issue as to why the Claimant did not raise relevant points at the time during the trial or why the judge was permitting these without any redress from Mr Wilkie or any formal Witness Statement of those involved.

Additionally,No attempt was made by him to argue for example against unreasonable conduct citing relevant case law
    The only thing that 'appalled' the right-thinking regular posters here, were the reports of the aggressive conduct of the other lay rep, as recorded in transcripts that are in the public domain.
    Last edited by Coupon-mad; 11-02-2018 at 10:09 PM.

• pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 11th Feb 18, 10:08 PM
    • 8,706 Posts
    • 9,307 Thanks
    pappa golf
    PG you are asking a question, I cannot answer.

So As I am NOT PPA, why don't you ask them. ??
    dont need to ask , the daily court sheets show a true reflection of daily actions

unless you are calling me a lier , ?
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 11th Feb 18, 10:10 PM
    • 57,473 Posts
    • 71,073 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    It's astonishing, but there are some people in life, who you can Google with the word 'liar' after their name and actually get lots of results.

• logician
    • By logician 11th Feb 18, 11:02 PM
    • 194 Posts
    • 76 Thanks
    logician
    dont need to ask , the daily court sheets show a true reflection of daily actions

unless you are calling me a lier , ?
    I don't think I called you a 'lier' or even a 'liar'
    - The Daily Court sheets do indeed show the daily actions, however you seem to have just put the date and court.

Question is why would there be an automatic presumption with PPA as a Claimant that the Defendant would be a customer.
    • pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 11th Feb 18, 11:06 PM
    • 8,706 Posts
    • 9,307 Thanks
    pappa golf
    OK , I lie ,sussed me out

it was the bloke that supplies them with envelopes ,
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
    • logician
    • By logician 11th Feb 18, 11:19 PM
    • 194 Posts
    • 76 Thanks
    logician

Yes but why don't you ask him about his "75 finders fee" arrangement offering to handle all letters and court claim documents
    • logician
    • By logician 11th Feb 18, 11:22 PM
    • 194 Posts
    • 76 Thanks
    logician
    Seems like you have an issue with him:

and:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=73304631#post73304631

and:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=73708452#post73708452

Seems like something of a vendetta against Barry Beavis, to any right-thinking reader:

The only thing that 'appalled' the right-thinking regular posters here, were the reports of the aggressive conduct of the other lay rep, as recorded in transcripts that are in the public domain.
    Yes Barry was well out of his depth in that case wasn't he.

AS the outcome for that costs hearing had not been determined when published in the public domain.

Seems like there was a vendetta about the other lay rep though as widely reported, given that the 'aggressive conduct' had not been determined in court or the lay rep having any opportunity to respond.

I wonder what provoked any emails which were not supported by any witness statement or why Hocking did not mention those at the start of the trial, which would have been the correct procedure.

Hearsay evidence at the best.

The threads have confirmed the 'lies' told by the Claimant during the trial'.

Tell me what is the current status of that costs order?
    Last edited by logician; 11-02-2018 at 11:38 PM.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 11th Feb 18, 11:34 PM
    • 57,473 Posts
    • 71,073 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    As the outcome for that costs hearing had not been determined when published in the public domain. Tell me what is the current status of that costs order?
    You tell us, you obviously know?

Someone was certainly floundering in that case, and posters have agreed it was an utter disgrace.

Barry did his best.
    Last edited by Coupon-mad; 12-02-2018 at 5:07 PM.

• logician
    • By logician 12th Feb 18, 8:49 PM
    • 194 Posts
    • 76 Thanks
    logician
    AS the outcome for that costs hearing had not been determined when published in the public domain.
    Tell me what is the current status of that costs order?

You tell us, you obviously know?
    Why would I know?

Perhaps you should ask your friend Brian.

He is quite a card, co-incidentally having attacked completely different people away in various other fora.

There was a cost order hearing down for September according to the 'public file' so flippantly put about in the public domain prior to any determination.

All seems to have gone very quiet about any variations to such an order or any outcome to any hearing.

Someone was certainly floundering in that case, and posters have agreed it was an utter disgrace.

Barry did his best.
    Which posters were these?

Were you at the court hearing then?

I am sure that Barry did try do his best - he was out of his depth.

However, only going on the transcript available - i cannot fathom why he agreed with the Claimant that the Defendants had acted unreasonably in defending the claim. These were after all points which were mutually agreed apparently at the case management hearing by all parties and sanctioned by the Judge.
    Last edited by logician; 12-02-2018 at 8:55 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

120Posts Today

1,283Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin