Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • soolin
    • By soolin 10th Feb 18, 12:22 PM
    • 60,145Posts
    • 42,764Thanks
    soolin
    paypal - buyer courier and INR
    • 10th Feb 18, 12:22 PM
    paypal - buyer courier and INR 10th Feb 18 at 12:22 PM
    Whilst I suspect there's a chance the OP won't return, has anyone recently seen any threads or data to show that paypal will find for a seller where the buyer sends a courier for a collection only item? I'm sure a couple of years ago we had someone successfully defend an INR , but looking through here and other forums it seems paypal have reverted to the strict, no proof of delivery = full refund for the buyer.

This is the thread I am concerned about:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5791687
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
Page 1
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 10th Feb 18, 3:35 PM
    • 12,142 Posts
    • 8,214 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    • 10th Feb 18, 3:35 PM
    • 10th Feb 18, 3:35 PM
    Whilst I suspect there's a chance the OP won't return, has anyone recently seen any threads or data to show that paypal will find for a seller where the buyer sends a courier for a collection only item? I'm sure a couple of years ago we had someone successfully defend an INR , but looking through here and other forums it seems paypal have reverted to the strict, no proof of delivery = full refund for the buyer.

This is the thread I am concerned about:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5791687
    Originally posted by soolin
    I haven't heard of anything on the boards, but the section (13.4a.15) on buyer protection still stands:

BUYER PROTECTION NOT ELIGIBLE - purchases of items which you collect in person, or arrange to be collected on your behalf (including at a retail point of sale) and which you claim to be Not Received;
    I haven't read the other thread yet, will do that now....
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,789Posts Today

8,178Users online

Martin's Twitter