Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • strawberri_shortcake
    • By strawberri_shortcake 9th Feb 18, 10:20 AM
    • 210Posts
    • 2,512Thanks
    strawberri_shortcake
    Roboform Identity Fill Question
    • 9th Feb 18, 10:20 AM
    Roboform Identity Fill Question 9th Feb 18 at 10:20 AM
    Hiya Roboform users!

Does anyone know how to set Roboform so that when I click my identity it will only 'fill' and not 'fill and submit?'

I did ask them but all they did was send me the manual which may as well have been written in Vulcan.
    Why do mice have such small balls?
    Because so few of them can dance.

Page 1
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 9th Feb 18, 1:40 PM
    • 37,015 Posts
    • 249,044 Thanks
    mjm3346
    • 9th Feb 18, 1:40 PM
    • 9th Feb 18, 1:40 PM
    If it's Google Chrome you need to untick the box

Fill Forms

Highlight filled fields will highlight the fields that have already been filled.
    Fill & Submit is the default action for Matching Logins means that when you click the Matching Logins button, it will automatically fill in the Login forms and submit them. Uncheck this if you would like RoboForm to Fill Forms but not submit them.
    Internet goodness 24838
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 9th Feb 18, 2:21 PM
    • 37,015 Posts
    • 249,044 Thanks
    mjm3346
    • 9th Feb 18, 2:21 PM
    • 9th Feb 18, 2:21 PM
    Same with Edge, untick the box

Click Roboform then the 3 dots within it and then "Options" which should bring up another menu where you want "Toolbar" that should have the option within it you need to untick

"Fill and Submit is the default action for matching passcards"
    Internet goodness 24838
    • strawberri_shortcake
    • By strawberri_shortcake 9th Feb 18, 3:52 PM
    • 210 Posts
    • 2,512 Thanks
    strawberri_shortcake
    • 9th Feb 18, 3:52 PM
    • 9th Feb 18, 3:52 PM
    You're an absolute star! Thank you SO much!
    Why do mice have such small balls?
    Because so few of them can dance.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,074Posts Today

7,403Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin