Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Mark300zx
    • By Mark300zx 7th Feb 18, 7:41 PM
    • 148Posts
    • 32Thanks
    Mark300zx
    In search of a good quality kitchen????
    • 7th Feb 18, 7:41 PM
    In search of a good quality kitchen???? 7th Feb 18 at 7:41 PM
    Suggestions greatly appreciated, like the look of Odina range from Homebase but sad to hear they do not sell them anymore!
Page 2
    • juliebunny
    • By juliebunny 13th Mar 18, 9:06 PM
    • 1,623 Posts
    • 7,965 Thanks
    juliebunny
    Don't know why I can'tflippin edit. Ok read other posts, Wren is definitely off the list.
    I'm hoping to go with a local firm, i know they had a 50% off sale back in September so I'm aware they can still make a profit at that price so why should I pay full price but as a woman on my own they all assume I'm fair game. How do I prove them wrong? Like most Brits I've no experience haggling although I read another thread saying Magnet will haggle down to 50% off???
    Less stuff, more life, love, laughter and cats!
    Even if I'm on the shopping threads, it doesn't mean I'm buying! Sometimes it's good to just look and then hit the CLOSE button!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

874Posts Today

6,778Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin