Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 7th Feb 18, 12:52 PM
    • 33,681Posts
    • 39,806Thanks
    Browntoa
    UK phone maker Wileyfox in administration
    • 7th Feb 18, 12:52 PM
    UK phone maker Wileyfox in administration 7th Feb 18 at 12:52 PM
    No more OS updates

Warranty likely to be invalid as believed to be in house , not 3rd party
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Page 2
    • calleyw
    • By calleyw 4th Apr 18, 1:27 PM
    • 8,881 Posts
    • 16,124 Thanks
    calleyw
    I only bought one a few months ago. Nice little phone.

But next time will stick with well know brands. As dropped it and cracked the screen. I have been to 5 little repair shops in my local town. 3 had never heard of the brand and the two that did did not do repairs for that brand.

Yes I know I can buy a screen from amazon but I know I will mess it up. So I will live with a cracked screen until it dies.

Shame as they are good little phone.

Yours

Calley X
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
    • tronator
    • By tronator 10th Apr 18, 3:15 PM
    • 2,698 Posts
    • 1,502 Thanks
    tronator
    I only bought one a few months ago. Nice little phone.

But next time will stick with well know brands. As dropped it and cracked the screen. I have been to 5 little repair shops in my local town. 3 had never heard of the brand and the two that did did not do repairs for that brand.

Yes I know I can buy a screen from amazon but I know I will mess it up. So I will live with a cracked screen until it dies.

Shame as they are good little phone.

Yours

Calley X
    Originally posted by calleyw
    Have a read here

https://www.reddit.com/r/wileyfox/

A company called STK seemed to have bought Wileyfox and doing the repairs now.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

52Posts Today

2,601Users online

Martin's Twitter