Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MrPanda
    • By MrPanda 6th Feb 18, 5:33 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    MrPanda
    BT Voucher offer for sim only deals
    • 6th Feb 18, 5:33 PM
    BT Voucher offer for sim only deals 6th Feb 18 at 5:33 PM
    Hi all,

In December 2017 I placed an order with BT for a Sim using their Sim only deals website page. I placed the order on 12 Dec. I opted for the 6Gb deal which I remember offered a £60 reward card, claimable after 30 days. Iím trying to now claim the reward voucher but the BT website seems to suggest that the offer ended on 17th November 2017. Iím sure I remember seeing the deal being revised on MSE also.

Can anyone confirm that the £60 reward voucher offer was still definitely advertised by BT on 12 Dec. Did anyone else place a similar order near that date and how have you got on with claiming your voucher?

Thanks.

MrPanda
Page 1
    • MikeWhite
    • By MikeWhite 7th Feb 18, 8:22 AM
    • 488 Posts
    • 214 Thanks
    MikeWhite
    • 7th Feb 18, 8:22 AM
    • 7th Feb 18, 8:22 AM
    Annoyingly, I'm sure I came across a page on the BT web site last year that showed the different offers and periods they were available - a page that I cannot now find.
    • MSE Stephen B
    • By MSE Stephen B 7th Feb 18, 9:07 AM
    • 13 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    MSE Stephen B
    • 7th Feb 18, 9:07 AM
    • 7th Feb 18, 9:07 AM
    Hi MrPanda,

I've just checked our archived deals and we had a 6GB BT Mobile SIM with a £60 reward card which was available until Thursday 14th December 2017. This may not mean it was available by going direct to BT though as we often feature deals which are only accessible via a certain link, but its worth contacting BT again to ask. This is also the claim link, although I'm sure you already have this. https://www.vouchers.bt.com/claim-my-reward/

Hope that helps, Steve.
    • pmduk
    • By pmduk 7th Feb 18, 9:50 AM
    • 8,287 Posts
    • 6,108 Thanks
    pmduk
    • 7th Feb 18, 9:50 AM
    • 7th Feb 18, 9:50 AM
    In future, keep a screenshot of any offers. It'll save you lots of time and trouble if there any queries.
    • boatman
    • By boatman 7th Feb 18, 11:57 AM
    • 3,843 Posts
    • 2,737 Thanks
    boatman
    • 7th Feb 18, 11:57 AM
    • 7th Feb 18, 11:57 AM
    https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips/06-12-2017/

The deal is about halfway down the page.

https://www.vouchers.bt.com/claim-my-reward/
    Last edited by boatman; 07-02-2018 at 11:59 AM. Reason: ii
    • MrPanda
    • By MrPanda 7th Feb 18, 5:08 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    MrPanda
    • 7th Feb 18, 5:08 PM
    • 7th Feb 18, 5:08 PM
    Thanks everyone for replies. About an hour after I raised query with BT, (and also posted my query on this forum) they replied saying the voucher was on its way. We shall see. I'll keep you posted.

Cheers
    MrPanda
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,945Posts Today

8,550Users online

Martin's Twitter