Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • orkneymark
    • By orkneymark 6th Feb 18, 11:47 AM
    • 4Posts
    • 0Thanks
    orkneymark
    Bulb energy credit
    • 6th Feb 18, 11:47 AM
    Bulb energy credit 6th Feb 18 at 11:47 AM
    I have acquired quite a credit with bulb energy by referring several people. Does any one know or have experience of, if I was to switch energy provider does the credit balance get payed to me or is it a bulb only thing and I do not receive the credit?
Page 1
    • missmaybesaver
    • By missmaybesaver 6th Feb 18, 12:23 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    missmaybesaver
    • 6th Feb 18, 12:23 PM
    • 6th Feb 18, 12:23 PM
    Yes, you'll get any credit - from both referral rewards or over-payments - paid back to you once Bulb have sent you the final bill.
    Last edited by missmaybesaver; 06-02-2018 at 12:26 PM. Reason: formatting
    • Hengus
    • By Hengus 6th Feb 18, 12:27 PM
    • 5,916 Posts
    • 3,645 Thanks
    Hengus
    • 6th Feb 18, 12:27 PM
    • 6th Feb 18, 12:27 PM
    I have acquired quite a credit with bulb energy by referring several people. Does any one know or have experience of, if I was to switch energy provider does the credit balance get payed to me or is it a bulb only thing and I do not receive the credit?
    Originally posted by orkneymark
    When I switched to Bulb, I could find no terms and conditions relating to the credit; ie, no minimum contract time etc. I switched into Bulb from a previous supplier that paid me a referral fee about a week before I transferred away.
    • orkneymark
    • By orkneymark 6th Feb 18, 3:25 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    orkneymark
    • 6th Feb 18, 3:25 PM
    • 6th Feb 18, 3:25 PM
    Excellent, sounds like an earner
    • dm800
    • By dm800 14th Mar 18, 12:28 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    dm800
    • 14th Mar 18, 12:28 PM
    • 14th Mar 18, 12:28 PM
    Perfect. I was wondering this myself and you have answered my question.Thanks.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

33Posts Today

3,760Users online

Martin's Twitter