Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Ashen
    • By Ashen 6th Feb 18, 11:31 AM
    • 481Posts
    • 334Thanks
    Ashen
    TSB 75 'recommend a friend' switching promotion
    • 6th Feb 18, 11:31 AM
    TSB 75 'recommend a friend' switching promotion 6th Feb 18 at 11:31 AM
    TSB have a 'recommend a friend' scheme for switching a current account to them when opening a 'TSB Classic Plus' account - 75 for each person.

To get the 75, you need to apply for a TSB Plus account via a referral link by 9 April 2018 and start switching using the Current Account Switch Service by 4pm on 9 April 2018.

There is no need for any additional deposits or direct debits as of the current terms - just apply and switch through a referral link

LAST DAY - 9 April 2018 - apply to open via a referral link and start your switch by 4pm

Referral link for the 75 bonus to switch:
    https://www.tsb.co.uk/plus3c?wt.mc_id=Q1MGM0806A0
    Last edited by Ashen; 09-04-2018 at 1:18 AM. Reason: offer extended
Page 2
    • huw01
    • By huw01 16th Feb 18, 6:09 AM
    • 220 Posts
    • 119 Thanks
    huw01
    5 more here
    I also have had the email, so if fancy the link PM me and I will send it to you. Thanks
    Free money !
    Last edited by huw01; 16-02-2018 at 2:07 PM.
    • Frank121
    • By Frank121 16th Feb 18, 10:43 AM
    • 97 Posts
    • 41 Thanks
    Frank121
    105 for you 45 for me
    Hello All,

I have three referrals available and I am prepared to take just 45. So you will get 75 directly from TSB and I will then transfer 30 to you by bank transfer. (Total 105 to you and 45 to me) Please PM if interested and I will start the process.

Cheers.
    Frank
    • appel42
    • By appel42 17th Feb 18, 9:50 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    appel42
    I also have a referral link, please PM if anyone would like it
    • helen2k333
    • By helen2k333 20th Feb 18, 5:57 PM
    • 318 Posts
    • 5,502 Thanks
    helen2k333
    TSB Referal Email
    Hi,

If anyone would like a referral, I can help. Just PM me.

Thanks, Helen
    • SuiDreams
    • By SuiDreams 21st Feb 18, 1:00 PM
    • 2,258 Posts
    • 10,276 Thanks
    SuiDreams
    If anyone would like a referral, I can help. Just PM me.

Thanks
    • Galileo Figaro
    • By Galileo Figaro 22nd Feb 18, 10:46 AM
    • 73 Posts
    • 38 Thanks
    Galileo Figaro
    I also have five referral links available, and have done this plenty of times through MSE with other financial providers.

Please PM me if you would like to use my link. Happy to offer 30 of my share through PayPal or Amazon voucher, increased to 40 if it goes to charity.
    • 23rdian
    • By 23rdian 22nd Feb 18, 9:11 PM
    • 89 Posts
    • 37 Thanks
    23rdian
    Another one here. Long time member of the forum. Have referred people for other things successfully before:

Will do via PMs to make things more reliable.

45 me/105 you split.

PM me for referral link and lets get things moving
    • mortgagefreeplease
    • By mortgagefreeplease 24th Feb 18, 9:07 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    mortgagefreeplease
    TSB referral link
    Hiya, am a newbie on the forum but have another 5 links here and happy to refer.

PM me for the link
    • N1ckS
    • By N1ckS 2nd Mar 18, 1:13 PM
    • 54 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    N1ckS

Hi all,

I have 5 referrals available for TSB which provides 75 for each of us. Update 09/03/18: The offer has now been extended to 9th of April 2018. Please feel free to PM me for a link.

With a Classic Plus account you get:

3% AER/2.96% gross variable interest paid on balances up to 1,500. Just pay in at least 500 a month and register for Internet Banking and paperless correspondence
    5 cashback each month just for having two monthly Direct Debits
    5 cashback if you use your debit card at least 20 times a month, including Apple and Google Pay

Many thanks,
    Nick

Edit 11/03/18: 3/5 referrals still available
    Last edited by N1ckS; 11-03-2018 at 2:16 PM.
    • mn2203
    • By mn2203 3rd Mar 18, 9:05 AM
    • 41 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    mn2203
    Hi

I have links ready to go for anyone who wants to switch to TSB so feel free to PM me and I will send you the code.

I am happy to match the above offers, so 100 for you and just 50 for me. If you don't want to give me your bank details, I would be more than happy to pay the extra 25 to a charity of your choice and email confirmation of this. So 75 for you from TSB and 25 to a good cause from me in your name.

Offer ends with TSB on 5th March

Thanks
    Last edited by mn2203; 03-03-2018 at 9:14 AM.
    • jraf
    • By jraf 4th Mar 18, 6:15 PM
    • 68 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    jraf
    Please use my link to switch!
    https://www.tsb.co.uk/plus3c?wt.mc_id=Q1MGM877C0D
    • cheekypj
    • By cheekypj 10th Mar 18, 8:10 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    cheekypj
    Good Morning,

If anyone needs a referral link for TSB, I currently have 4 left.

Drop me a PM and I will send it over.
    • The MoneySavingKid
    • By The MoneySavingKid 11th Mar 18, 1:37 PM
    • 328 Posts
    • 210 Thanks
    The MoneySavingKid

Hi all,

I have 5 referrals available for TSB which provides 75 for each of us. Update 09/03/18: The offer has now been extended to 9th of April 2018. Please feel free to PM me for a link.

Many thanks,
    Nick

Edit: 4/5 referrals still available
    Originally posted by N1ckS

Messaged you regarding a referral.
    • barmad83
    • By barmad83 12th Mar 18, 10:40 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    barmad83
    Hi, if anyone wants to open a TSB Classic Plus account for us both to get 75 each, drop me a PM.
    Simply open a Plus account before 9 April 2018 and start switching using the Current Account Switch Service before 4pm on 9 April 2018. Then you and the friend who introduced you will both earn a lovely 75 within 28 days of the switch completing.

I still have 4 referrals left.

Many thanks
    • CAPTAINBLONDECHICK
    • By CAPTAINBLONDECHICK 12th Mar 18, 11:55 AM
    • 937 Posts
    • 11,119 Thanks
    CAPTAINBLONDECHICK
    Hello all

I have 5 referrals available for customers wishing to open up a TSB Classic Plus account and then switching an existing current account using the Current Account Switch Service.

Please note, you must follow the referral links and apply for a Plus account by Monday 9th April 2018 and need to start switching using the Current Account Switch Service by 4pm on Monday 9th April 2018. Within 28 days of the switch being completed, you and I will both receive 75 - certainly worth a try.

If you are interested, please PM me and I will be happy to pass on my referral link.

• Torpis
    • By Torpis 12th Mar 18, 3:32 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Torpis
    Message me if you would like a referral link to join TSB, they are a great bank.

Remember you have until 9 April 2018 to start your switch.

When I applied for the TSB account setup was really quick and had all my direct debits moved over within a week! The card also came quickly and was usable straight away.

Thanks.
    • Marieline
    • By Marieline 12th Mar 18, 3:54 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Marieline
    hi I have 10 referrals left, pm me!
    once I get my part of the referral payment I will right away give you 40 back so plus the 74 you get straight from TSB you make 115 for the switch Just give me your bank acc and sort code then, cheers!
    • chockydavid1983
    • By chockydavid1983 12th Mar 18, 10:32 PM
    • 586 Posts
    • 355 Thanks
    chockydavid1983
    PM me if you would like a link to earn both of us 75 for switching.
    I already did the similar Nationwide offer previously and it is very quick and straightforward to do.
    Once you receive the link, you simply need to click it, open an account and start the switch by 4pm on Monday 9 April.

On top of the switching offer, with the TSB Plus Account, you can also get:
    A 5 bonus every month if you have two or more direct debits being paid from the account until 31 December 2018.
    5 cashback a month if you use your debit card at least 20 times in that month until 31 December 2018.
    3% AER variable interest on the first 1,500 in your account, paid monthly. You need to pay in 500+ each month to earn interest.
    • steve_moneysaver
    • By steve_moneysaver 14th Mar 18, 4:14 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    steve_moneysaver
    Does anybody know if I can join this if I already have a joint account with my wife? My wife is the main account holder and also has an individual account too. Just wanted to make sure before I sign up!
    • Ms Chocaholic
    • By Ms Chocaholic 14th Mar 18, 5:02 PM
    • 9,382 Posts
    • 57,709 Thanks
    Ms Chocaholic
    Does anybody know if I can join this if I already have a joint account with my wife? My wife is the main account holder and also has an individual account too. Just wanted to make sure before I sign up!
    Originally posted by steve_moneysaver

Just checked the T&Cs for you and it states:

1.4 You must not already have a Classic Plus Account with TSB at the time of referral.

Is the joint account this type of account?

If you want to have a go anyway and try your luck, I'm happy to refer you. Just PM (Private Message) me.
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till The End

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

543Posts Today

5,696Users online

Martin's Twitter