Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Valli
    • By Valli 4th Feb 18, 7:02 PM
    • 20,481Posts
    • 232,827Thanks
    Valli
    Weekly Flylady Thread 5th February 2018
    • 4th Feb 18, 7:02 PM
    Weekly Flylady Thread 5th February 2018 4th Feb 18 at 7:02 PM

What is FLYLADY? Well, it's our version of the US flylady idea - but we work on the principle that housework is not fun, it's boring, can be time-consuming, is often thankless but, unfortunately, necessary. It's here on Old Style to provide the support we all need and to make the whole task easier and quicker. We also accept that, sometimes, life just gets on top of us and we can't keep up, maybe because we're time-poor, not in the best of health and/or we have littlies who need us. We are definitely NOT control freaks aiming for perfection and utterly spotless show-homes.

Welcome to the weekly Flylady Thread. You're more than welcome to join us in the everlasting battle against dust, grime and gibble. The aim of our thread is to make those onerous tasks less daunting, and to support each other - and to make time for the finer things in life!

Please do remember we have to abide by MSE rules; each post should, ideally, include some mention of flying.

Thank you Natty for last week's thread

Please follow the forum rules on this thread as Flylady has been here a LONG time and is a fabulous support and resource for lots of us. All posts should have some Flylady-related (ooh a compound adjective) content!

The idea is that even if you are really busy you don't need to fall off the wagon!

Every room comes back around next week so please don!!!8217;t stress about catching up

These lists are only suggestions and not a must do list; you are more than welcome to post and follow your own lists.

Also adding a declutter mission each day will help to gradually clear the clutter and make flying easier.

A few of the basics before we start the week

Hotspots are areas where if one thing gets put there, loads of other things follow!

Daily routines are anything you need to do on a daily basis like washing, swish and swipe kitchen and bathroom, ironing, making beds, vacuuming high traffic areas, making meals etc.

Night-time routines are all things which make getting ready in the morning easier, preparing clothes for the next day, making lunches, swish & swipes of the kitchen and tidying the living room before you go to bed plus personals like shower/brush teeth etc.

Fling Boogie - stick on some loud music, grab a bin bag and whiz around the house finding items that can go out with the rubbish, recycling, for charity shop, basically anything that will stop it cluttering your home.

Swish and swipe/S&S means have a quick wipe over an area such as a sink or toilet to prevent the build up of dirt. This is usually done on a daily basis

HHE/HHC/HHI Half Hour exercise/challenge/ironing ... run around for 30 minutes to the Benny Hill music frantically cleaning exercising or ironing.. other music may be used if you prefer!
    WM ~ Washing machine
    TD ~ Tumble dryer
    SC ~ Slowcooker
    BM ~ Breadmaker
    DW ~ Dishwasher
    SOAADFA ~ Sit on 'bottom' and do 'nothing'
    KH/XH/FW ~ Ex-husband and other not so polite versions
    DH/DD/DS/DW/DP ~ Dear husband/daughter/son/wife/partner/whatever
    OH/SO ~ Other half/significant other
    NN ~ nice neighbour
    Toxic (friend/mother/sister/whoever) ~ person in your life that seems to exist to make your life miserable
    AF ~ Aunt Flo 'time of the month'.. nothing to do with flying but it comes up often.
    ETA ~ Edited to add
    Gibble ~ miscellaneous crap that appears forever homeless
    Dot-to-dot ~ pick a small area (not a whole room) like a chair/coffee/table/shelf/worktop or wherever- thats your first 'dot' - totally clear it - clean it - and only put back what should be there - deal with what you have removed (not just move it somewhere else) then if you have time move on and do the same to another 'dot' -the idea is just like a dot to dot puzzle, you aim to join up all the dots and have a tidy room. The trick is to keep each dot tidy until you get them all joined up! All credit to AnW's Mum for this one
    RoD ~ Room of Doom, the one room that feels like it is a permanent pit and cannot be used to its potential!
    MAD half hour
    - Mad is the abbreviation for Make A Difference.
    The idea is that you have a Forth bridge (ie never-ending - or just huge) task but that you work on it in half-hour bursts. This way you know you ARE stooping, and that you won't get it finished but you will make a difference - so it might be clearing out - the garage or shed, or clothes sorting, or weeding - you get the picture - but rather than keep going until you've lost the will to live you do half an hour...but, eventually those half hours will get the job done!

Mr S/A/T/M/L/Al - supermarkets Sainsburys, Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Lidl, Aldi. You get the picture!!

Click here to read Toots wonderful welcome guide

ok Here goes this Week...

Marvellous Monday - Kitchen and Dining Room

Level 1

Clear sills and wipe
    Clean Windows
    Wipe tables and chairs - don't forget underneath where sticky fingers linger
    Wash table cloths or wipe placemats
    Wipe switches and sockets

Level 2

Empty bin
    Clear sides and wipe down
    Wipe kettle and other small appliances
    Empty toaster and wipe crumb tray
    Check fridge and fruit bowl for anything that needs using or flinging.

Level 3

Wipe down cupboard fronts
    Give fridge a proper clean out - wash shelves etc and wipe down the door strips.
    Sweep and mop floor

Extras

MAD half hour - post yours!
    HHI
    Make a me-time appointment for sometime this week - manicure, hair, coffee with a friend...
    Household accounts - are they up-to-date? Budget on track?
    Check your meal plan for the week - can you make two and freeze one - or even construct some building blocks? - Half Term looms so I'm suggesting this particularly for those with littlies

Twinkly Tuesday - Blitz those bathrooms

Level 1

Throw the windows open wide in your bathrooms, en-suites and cloakrooms
    Remove any rubbish from these rooms
    Flush loos and fling down some cream cleaner or loo cleaner
    Clear all the gibble from round the bath and out of showers
    Scrub bath and/or shower tray
    Wipe down edge of bath, panels and shower screens
    Wipe switches and sockets
    Check lighting is all working and not acting as fly cemetry - clean out if so

Level 2

Now the loo has had a soak scrub it out - don't forget under the rim
    Wipe all cistern, handles/buttons, outside of loo, seat and lid
    Flush loo and pour bleach round bowl
    Close lid
    Wipe toilet toll holder
    Check spare toilet roll stock has not mysteriously vanished

Level 3

Wipe sills and shelves
    Wipe soap bottles
    Polish towel rails
    clean out sink and polish taps
    Bleach down all drains and in all overflows
    Check for cobwebs in corners
    Sweep, wipe or vacuum floor as appropriate
    Put out fresh towels
    Dirty towels into the WM for a HOT wash

Extras

S&S kitchen
    Wash out toothbrush holder and tooth mugs/glaases

HHI
    Mad half hour - what are you doing?

Wonderful Wednesday Boudoir beckons!

Level one

Open the window
    Strip the bed
    Fling the sheets in the washbasket
    Go and get your breakfast/kids off to school etc

level 2

Close the window (like you haven't already)
    Dust the headboard or vacuum as appropriate
    remake the bed
    Clear the floordrobe/chairdrobe or any other clutter
    (see - looks better already)

Dust all horizontal surfaces - vertical too, if you have time
    Polish any mirrors

Level Three
    Clean the windows
    Vacuum the floor
    Make sure bedside cabinets are clear of clutter

Extras

If you need to keep meds upstairs (eg asthma inhalers) make sure they are in date and ready for use
    HHI - don't let it build up (we will gloss over my little heap then)
    How are those half term plans coming along?
    S&S bathroom
    S&S kitchen

Thursday Thrills Living room
    Level 1

Empty out any rubbish
    Cleat coffee table
    Rehome aything which is out of place
    Wipe coasters
    Deal with any flowers/water & wipe plants
    Clear out fire/woodburner

Level 2

Dust and polish any wooden furniture or just dust
    Check corners for cobwebs/spiders and remove
    Dust skirting boards
    Wipe handles/sockets/switches
    Dust electricals

Level 3

Lift chair/sofa cushions and vacuum under them
    Wipe leather furniture/vacuum sofas
    Sweep/mop/vacuum floor

extras
    clean window in lounge
    MAD half hour - only half an hour - this is a nibble not a mouthful!
    HHI
    Binbag fling - grab a bin bag, run around t he house and fill it with gibble and CHUCK IT OUT
    Sort out your handbag - make sure you're not carrying unnecessary carp around with you
    S&S kitchen
    S&S bathroom

Friday Flourish Kids' Rooms/ Spare rooms/guest rooms

Level 1

Open the windows wide
    Binbag dance
    Strip the bed and turn the mattress - if you can
    Clean under the bed if accessible
    Remake the bed

Level 2
    Dust any shelves and sills and flat surfaces
    If a guest/spare room check the lighting is fully-functional
    Wipe switches/sockets/skirtings

Level 3
    Clean the windows
    vacuum curtains/dust blinds
    Deal with floor - sweep - mop -vacuum - sandblast as appropriate

Extras

S&S kitchen
    S&S bathroom
    MAD half hour
    Check smoke detectors and outside lighting is all functioning
    HHI
    Last edited by Valli; 09-02-2018 at 7:14 AM.
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson

Thank you Honey Bear
Page 9
    • Jojo the Tightfisted
    • By Jojo the Tightfisted 11th Feb 18, 12:30 AM
    • 24,398 Posts
    • 96,607 Thanks
    Jojo the Tightfisted
    Yay I have been allowed back in.

Not a good behaviour week for DS2

Puppy held yesterday. Don!!!8217;t think we can have one as I had allergy signs before I left.

Slinky challenge failure

Dailies managed, a few cupboards cleaned, petrol purchased save money with a money off voucher

CB form sent off as DS2 is 16 this summer and they wanted to know whether he was continuing in education from September

Hope everyone is doing ok. I haven!!!8217;t read all the posts x
    Originally posted by dancemum
    Make a point of contacting them again in September once he has enrolled to make sure it doesn't stop - it was some years ago, but Offspring #1's stopped despite my notifying them when they asked as, apparently, the completed form means nothing to them - the only thing that mattered was contacting them after enrollment and the 6th form notified them that she was attending. It took months to sort out.

Just found out with the sudden onset of cramps that AF has decided to join us on holiday. Happy Valentine's. I'm bored with the things now they've been pestering me for 34 and a half years. They serve no useful purpose anymore, other than to cause extra laundry and a couple of days of feeling lousy, as I've been infertile since 2004.

Sounds like Himself's gig was good in terms of performance, but they've all been on the receiving end of the singer's bad mood. Just as well I didn't go; I'm in no mood for an ostensibly fully grown man behaving like that - even the meek and mild, timid as a mouse band member has gone home and left him to load the van alone.

Hopefully, he'll be home soon and the singer can go and stew in his own juices for a bit. I'm really hoping he isn't planning on coming here for sympathy, as I just don't care tonight.
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.

Yup you are officially Rock n Roll
    Originally posted by colinw
    • Jazee
    • By Jazee 11th Feb 18, 8:04 AM
    • 4,520 Posts
    • 52,923 Thanks
    Jazee
    Morning all. Hope you're all ok. Short list again today:

Give Poppet flea treatment (done)
    Change bedding
    Hoover through (including getting down on hands and knees to wash floors properly)

Have a great day everyone.
    Savings 2018: 1641.70
    • roundtuit
    • By roundtuit 11th Feb 18, 8:13 AM
    • 589 Posts
    • 8,832 Thanks
    roundtuit
    Morning

Yesterday I made the bed, fed the birds, put out the rubbish and some recycling, and watched: ice hockey, curling, speed skating, snowboarding, luge, ..

Went to bed last night (with square eyes) thinking 'I really must fly tomorrow, or next week will be a nightmare - no clean pots, no clean clothes '

Got up this morning (made the bed ) - oo look, cross country ski-ing, with a British athlete doing well .... watched while I drank my breakfast brew. I don't have a tv that records to watch later so it's watch now or miss it Yesterday I was reasoning with myself that it's once every four years and it's ok.... but today reality is biting my butt: I need clean underwear for work tomorrow if nothing else.)

I guessed if I came on here I'd get something done - the tv is now OFF I don't know how you work your magic ladies, but I'm grateful that you do

Round 1 =
    1- sort Mount Washmore into hillocks
    2- set WM x 1 swishing
    3- get washed and dressed
    4- put out rubbish and recycling
    5- feed the birds
    6- breakfast

Back soon

Rxx
    Slinky Challenge 2018 target - lose 56 lbs
    Start Date: 02.01.18. Lost 16/56
    • Jazee
    • By Jazee 11th Feb 18, 8:36 AM
    • 4,520 Posts
    • 52,923 Thanks
    Jazee
    Indoor plants watered, WUDUPA, quick clean round sink. Pork in oven for later.
    • roundtuit
    • By roundtuit 11th Feb 18, 9:31 AM
    • 589 Posts
    • 8,832 Thanks
    roundtuit
    Round 1 completed. I also cleared the airer of dry clothes, and opened windows upstairs to let some fresh air blow through.

Round 2 =
    1- unload WM x1
    2- set WM x 2 swishing
    3- WUDUPA bowl of pots x 2

Back later

Rxx
    • kazwookie
    • By kazwookie 11th Feb 18, 9:46 AM
    • 9,704 Posts
    • 122,481 Thanks
    kazwookie
    Morning

Lunch made for work
    Cat fed
    Kitchen cleaned
    No Grandbaby yet, now a week over due............................
    Sun, Sea
    Slinky start date 29.01.18 28 to go / -14 so far and counting!!
    • Jazee
    • By Jazee 11th Feb 18, 10:08 AM
    • 4,520 Posts
    • 52,923 Thanks
    Jazee
    I'm dressed. Bedding is changed, washed stuff just finishing so that will go on the airer next. Hand wash dispensers refilled. All yesterday's dry washing put away. Masking tape removed from yesterday's painting.

Cuppa then dog walk.
    • roundtuit
    • By roundtuit 11th Feb 18, 10:23 AM
    • 589 Posts
    • 8,832 Thanks
    roundtuit
    Round 2 completed + bleach and clean towels strategically placed so that I won't forget to take them up

At least I now feel as though I am where I would have been if I'd done the minimum of WM x 2 and WUDUPA x 2 yesterday

(Quick gleg at tv - repeating cross country ski-ing or pundits talking. Switched OFF .)

Round 3 =
    1- bleach toilet
    2- change towels in bathroom
    3- close windows - had enough fresh air now
    4- unload WM x2
    5- set WM x 3 swishing
    6- WUDUPA next bowl of pots

Rxx
    • roundtuit
    • By roundtuit 11th Feb 18, 11:08 AM
    • 589 Posts
    • 8,832 Thanks
    roundtuit
    Round 3 completed

All that's left is a mountain of towels and tea towels to wash, and lunch boxes and pans to WUDUPA

I need to do an online Mr T shop for delivery asap; and pop to C00p for some bits to tide us over 'til Mr T arrives.

DS just phoned from pigpen land where he stayed overnight to say he's coming home to have a shower and get changed, then going back to pigpen land to go to the cinema and he'll have his dinner for tea. Early days yet - but he seems keen on this young lady!

I'm going to have a coffee.

Rxx
    • YORKSHIRELASS
    • By YORKSHIRELASS 11th Feb 18, 11:50 AM
    • 4,571 Posts
    • 38,155 Thanks
    YORKSHIRELASS
    Hi all

Kaz so exciting, wont be long now!

Well done on the achievements Roundtuit. DS1 is away visiting his GF so I have just changed his bed for him, sun is shining so I will put the sheets out.

Few bits of ironing to do then mealplanning and lists to update. Having a gentle day here, out last night and very late to bed. I wasnt drinking but slept really badly and feel a bit bleugh.
    • Jazee
    • By Jazee 11th Feb 18, 1:32 PM
    • 4,520 Posts
    • 52,923 Thanks
    Jazee
    I've stopped now as DH is home, but have hoovered and swept through the house using the attachments but no mopping done. Some curtains hoovered and sofas done too. Dogs will have their second walk soon.

See you all on the new thread.
    • Jojo the Tightfisted
    • By Jojo the Tightfisted 11th Feb 18, 2:02 PM
    • 24,398 Posts
    • 96,607 Thanks
    Jojo the Tightfisted
    Singer was here until half past five this morning. And then I started having the most horrendous cramps in recent memory.

I need to eat, I need tea, I need to pack, nothing has been sorted out, Himself's mate who is looking after the cats hasn't said when he's coming round to collect the keys, we need to buy cat food, sort the litter tray...

Kill me now.

Do it.

Please.
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.

• dancemum
    • By dancemum 11th Feb 18, 2:08 PM
    • 2,114 Posts
    • 30,793 Thanks
    dancemum
    Well
    Ironing done

Took a trip in to the city centre. Our usual car park was closed so had to head to the one with awkward spaces. It was snowing heavily too.
    DS2 kicked off after DH had purchased lunch. Not a pleasant experience. Looks like we will be confined to barracks if he gets his way.
    • pigpen
    • By pigpen 11th Feb 18, 3:07 PM
    • 36,746 Posts
    • 473,018 Thanks
    pigpen
    Round.. you will have to come with him one day and we can go for eats too.. My daughter keeps coming home to visit the teacher she has decided she likes.. it is legal and above board, he works within a schools SEN dept. She even bothered to learn his name.. thats pretty serious.

I think the whole password fiasco is more to do with MSE towers piffling about with their settings and stuff than riffraff.. anyway.. noone will have joy with mine because the password I use here is the only usage of that particular one..

Well, I am at the outlaws, with the girls and OHs mother.. OH however went home this morning to do taodyas and tomorrows work shifts and will be back tomorrow evening.. and I have either developed an allergy to something here or I am coming down with a cold.. I believe it is the former.. no cough, no sore throat.. just copious amounts of snotting and sneezing and my eyes are so itchy I could pop them out and suck them.. they are so irritating.. and I have that feathery feeling in my throat which I get with allergy reactions..

I was all dutiful, I took the girls to church so she could show them off, I was polite other than the alcohol hand gel after the peace.. well they might have wiped their nose on their hands or anything! It is gross what people get up to! Tonight will be fun I do not sleep well alone.. I may drag a Twinkle in bed with me, she definitely won't complain the little limpet.

4 more ebeast sales so I have those to post when I get home..
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    15/05/2018 53528.71 (2.41% int.)
    • roundtuit
    • By roundtuit 11th Feb 18, 3:15 PM
    • 589 Posts
    • 8,832 Thanks
    roundtuit
    Well done on the achievements Roundtuit.
    Having a gentle day here, out last night and very late to bed. I wasnt drinking but slept really badly and feel a bit bleugh.
    Originally posted by YORKSHIRELASS
    Thank you YL. Hope you're soon feeling better xx

I've had a coffee with DS's dad - who couldn't believe the difference in Mount Potmore since yesterday I've also had lunch with mum and dad, and watched the luge final run whilst I was there - it was on their tv, it would have been rude not to watch

Been to C00p to buy things for pack up tomorrow. I would usually have arranged a Mr T delivery for this evening but I fell asleep in the chair on Friday evening - too much peopling in one day had worn me out: all day on a training course, which was very good, but I was sat next to a colleague who complained all day and wore me down , then at the hairdressers - lovely girl, but I was running on fumes by then . Looking for a positive: I was considering going to the British Grand Prix weekend with said colleague it is no longer an option!

Next job is the MR T online shop.

Rxx
    Last edited by roundtuit; 11-02-2018 at 3:18 PM.
    • roundtuit
    • By roundtuit 11th Feb 18, 3:27 PM
    • 589 Posts
    • 8,832 Thanks
    roundtuit
    Round.. you will have to come with him one day and we can go for eats too..
    Originally posted by pigpen
    sounds good to me. Not sure what DS would say if I suddenly announced 'I'm coming too ' ... it would be worth it to see his face before I explained that I wasn't actually joining him on his date but dining with pigpen.

Right - Mr T. Got my money off coupons ready.

Rxx
    • Natty68
    • By Natty68 11th Feb 18, 4:16 PM
    • 2,486 Posts
    • 35,685 Thanks
    Natty68
    Afternoon all..just popping my head over the parapet to say hello !!! Had a bad week, did hardly any flying as sadly I lost a dear and close friend who died extremely suddenly in her sleep last week. I'd only been talking to her in the afternoon the day she died.. so ithit me extremely hard. Plus therapy on Thursday was extremely heavy going. I hardly slept last night..woke up choking and throwing up at 2am so got up and watched stuff on the TiVo until I went back to sleep at 7am. So therefore I'm having a lazy day today as it's also my 50th today - can't believe I'm that old now. When did that happen..lol

Honeybear can I ask what is a snuggleblanket for Kelpie? Certainly sounds interesting..

Hugs and spoons to everyone and welcome to newbies. Welcome back to returnees
    Last edited by Natty68; 11-02-2018 at 4:26 PM.

Struggling financially

Mortgage Free as of 20.9.17
    • Jojo the Tightfisted
    • By Jojo the Tightfisted 11th Feb 18, 4:33 PM
    • 24,398 Posts
    • 96,607 Thanks
    Jojo the Tightfisted
    Afternoon all..just popping my head over the parapet to say hello !!! Had a bad week, did hardly any flying as sadly I lost a dear and close friend who died extremely suddenly in her sleep last week. I'd only been talking to her in the afternoon the day she died.. so ithit me extremely hard. Plus therapy on Thursday was extremely heavy going. I hardly slept last night..woke up choking and throwing up at 2am so got up and watched stuff on the TiVo until I went back to sleep at 7am. So therefore I'm having a lazy day today as it's also my 50th today - can't believe I'm that old now. When did that happen..lol

Honeybear can I ask what is a snuggleblanket for Kelpie? Certainly sounds interesting..

Hugs and spoons to everyone and welcome to newbies. Welcome back to returnees
    Originally posted by Natty68
    Sorry to hear that - hope your birthday is as pleasant as possible.

Friend + wife have been round for tea and collection of keys. Himself is cooking breakfast - I am staaaaarrrrrrrvvving! Feline provisions have been bought, I'm not dressed and not packed, but finally beginning to feel like I'm not being turned inside out, and almost on the point of looking forward to the week.

• ionafan
    • By ionafan 11th Feb 18, 4:37 PM
    • 2,438 Posts
    • 36,202 Thanks
    ionafan

Happy 50th birthday, Natty! Enjoy your quiet day.

Last night I discovered a page of the reading list for this essay which I had overlooked and of course it was the one with all the most important books, so after church this morning I dashed into the big city to visit the college library, and managed to find four good ones Dashed home again, got lunch ready and prepared to take Rosie out for her walk, but a hail storm appeared out of nowhere and kept me hanging around for almost half an hour. However, we've had an hour's walk (including a run for Rosie with a friendly black lab) in glorious sunshine, though accompanied by a biting wind; I've sorted what we're having for tea; I've made myself a cuppa; and now I'm ready to do another stint on the essay. Having drafted the introduction at 7.00 this morning, I am more hopeful of making better progress from now on!
    Wannabe Slinky! Target 10 st 10 lb
    02/01/2018: 11 st 10.5 lb
    • Honey Bear
    • By Honey Bear 11th Feb 18, 7:08 PM
    • 5,091 Posts
    • 50,846 Thanks
    Honey Bear
    I'm fighting desperately against being mistaken for somebody looking for 20p and directions to the nearest homeless shelter.
    Originally posted by Jojo the Tightfisted
    I've always looked like that. At least you know how to do the smart thing - I've never managed to work it out.

Natty
    , it's a snuffle mat and was recommended for Kelpie by his new trainer. I don't scatter his food on top as in the video, I bury it amongst the fronds. Making it cost (2 doormat from Morribunds) and I cut up two of the fleeces he's chewed to fragments. He's like a farmer's perfect pig - after he's eaten he falls asleep on it. Happy birthday and I'm sorry about your friend. (((Hugs)))

Vacuummed the ground floor, meant to strip the two beds in the letting rooms but forgot so I'd better do it now.
    Keeping it AF
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,127Posts Today

7,835Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LaraLewington: ...and mine suggested I'd achieved a lifelong ambition of being sawn in half by a magician - at our wedding. Wasn't. Don?

• We are working on it - I think BA has behaved awfully on this. Those flight were no obviously a glitch. It should? https://t.co/8pvtXtUEqi

• RT @thenicolabryant: Absolutely. We need mental health and financial health as advocated my @MartinSLewis , to be taught in schools. So muc?

• Follow Martin