Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 4th Feb 18, 9:43 AM
    • 1,664Posts
    • 1,667Thanks
    essex boy
    0 WOW
    Sun Superdays Out 2018
    • 4th Feb 18, 9:43 AM
    0 WOW
    Sun Superdays Out 2018 4th Feb 18 at 9:43 AM
    There's two ways of booking through the Sun this promotion
    1. Collect Sun Savers codes and book through your Sun Savers account allowing you to choose the date of your choice through availability
    or
    2.Collect Tokens,apply by post, and get sent any available date though your band choice (ie May 26 - June 1st)

The promotion starts this Saturday 10th February with 2 free tickets to Chessington World of Adventures.

dates of all the promotions are as follows:
Page 4
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 29th May 18, 4:48 AM
    • 1,664 Posts
    • 1,667 Thanks
    essex boy
    Well done. I'm away this weekend and stupidly forgot to get a paper yesterday so will be waiting until tomorrow. Having said that I'm going to go for a weekday in September when the kids are back at school to avoid the queues so don't think I'll have any issues.
    Originally posted by bazzyb
    Thorpe Park was awesome. even though it was Bank Holiday and really sunny we still got on almost every ride
    Longest wait was 1 hr was Darren Browns Ghost Train
    It was 1 hr all day so it was either wait or miss it
    So glad we waited, our first taste of virtual reality and it didn't disappoint, very freaky , my favourite ride
    We also enjoyed The Walking Dead , not a ride but a great experience
    My 10 year old Grandaughters favourite ride was The Saw
    Last edited by essex boy; 29-05-2018 at 10:37 AM.
    • purplecatlover
    • By purplecatlover 29th May 18, 4:39 PM
    • 6,313 Posts
    • 73,074 Thanks
    purplecatlover
    I have two tickets for chessington on Monday 19th July I can no longer use. if anyone would like to risk trying them for entry send me a pm.
    • catn
    • By catn 31st May 18, 9:06 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    catn
    Hi,

I have been collecting the LEGOLAND codes, and have just one left to collect. The expiry date is not until next Tuesday. However, the LEGOLAND superday offer has completely disappeared from my account. Has anyone else had this problem, or know why this might be?
    • Gary0
    • By Gary0 31st May 18, 10:58 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Gary0
    Hi catn,

I entered a code from todays newspaper too, only to notice that the Legoland banner had disappeared and the website doesn't show that I am collecting for the tickets any more...Hoping its just a glitch with the Sun website and it will come back on there
    • Kynthia
    • By Kynthia 1st Jun 18, 1:08 AM
    • 5,353 Posts
    • 7,459 Thanks
    Kynthia
    Hi,

I have been collecting the LEGOLAND codes, and have just one left to collect. The expiry date is not until next Tuesday. However, the LEGOLAND superday offer has completely disappeared from my account. Has anyone else had this problem, or know why this might be?
    Originally posted by catn
    I went to book my tickets and Legoland was gone. The Sun Facebook page says it's a glitch and they're working on it.
    Don't listen to me, I'm no expert!
    • catn
    • By catn 1st Jun 18, 9:22 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    catn
    Hi Kynthia, that's a great help, thank you for the details about the missing LEGOLAND offer. Fingers crossed they manage to fix the glitch, as my kids are really excited about going!! Hope you manage to get your tickets sorted.
    • Kynthia
    • By Kynthia 3rd Jun 18, 9:22 AM
    • 5,353 Posts
    • 7,459 Thanks
    Kynthia
    Hi Kynthia, that's a great help, thank you for the details about the missing LEGOLAND offer. Fingers crossed they manage to fix the glitch, as my kids are really excited about going!! Hope you manage to get your tickets sorted.
    Originally posted by catn
    It was back yesterday morning so I booked straight away. Fingers crossed I get the day off work now.
    • Ricci2k18
    • By Ricci2k18 4th Jun 18, 11:56 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Ricci2k18
    Hi,

Thank you for all the responses to my previous post.

I have made a mistake and only kept the token for one of the legoland tickets rather than the code (Tuesday 29th may). Does someone have a spare code from Tue 29th or from Sunday the 27th & prior because as it stands after tomorrow I am going to be 1 code short (8/9)

Many thanks for all your help
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 21st Jun 18, 1:07 PM
    • 1,664 Posts
    • 1,667 Thanks
    essex boy
    WARWICK CASTLE
    Two free tickets worth over £50
    Promotion is June 23rd - July 10th 2018

WOW your kids with an exciting day out at Warwick Castle ON US! A day out at Warwick Castle is jam-packed with awesome things to see and do. You can explore Medieval Towers and Ramparts, try your hand at archery and check out the magnificent interiors of the Great Hall and State Rooms theres something for everyone!
    Originally posted by essex boy
    Heads up
    Starting Saturday, collect 9 Sun Saver codes or 10 tokens
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 1st Jul 18, 12:02 PM
    • 1,664 Posts
    • 1,667 Thanks
    essex boy
    Booked my Warwick Castle this morning
    Got Thursday 26th July during School Summer Holidays
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 29th Aug 18, 12:53 PM
    • 1,664 Posts
    • 1,667 Thanks
    essex boy
    On Saturday September 1st start collecting either 9 Sun Saver codes or 10 tokens to book by post to receive 2 free tickets to Sea Life
    • IanBee
    • By IanBee 24th Sep 18, 11:36 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    IanBee
    Does anyone know if they ask for id when you turn up? Due to go Saturday but may not be able to make it so wonder if we can give them to friends?
    • purplecatlover
    • By purplecatlover 25th Sep 18, 9:18 AM
    • 6,313 Posts
    • 73,074 Thanks
    purplecatlover
    Does anyone know if they ask for id when you turn up? Due to go Saturday but may not be able to make it so wonder if we can give them to friends?
    Originally posted by IanBee
    For the theme parks no, at least not if youíve printed them, the tickets are self scan at the turnstiles. Shreks adventure they just scanned the thickets. Sea life I donít know yet.
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 26th Sep 18, 7:14 AM
    • 1,664 Posts
    • 1,667 Thanks
    essex boy
    For the theme parks no, at least not if youíve printed them, the tickets are self scan at the turnstiles. Shreks adventure they just scanned the thickets. Sea life I donít know yet.
    Originally posted by purplecatlover
    I've been to Sea Life
    They never asked for ID but if they're really busy you could be given a set time ticket when you hand your printed ticket over and have to return later
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 6th Oct 18, 9:35 AM
    • 1,664 Posts
    • 1,667 Thanks
    essex boy
    Starting today there's a new addition to Sun Super Days Out
    This is only available to Sun Saver members
    It's The Bear Grylls Adventure .. 2 Free Tickets worth up to £40
    Located at the NEC in Birmingham

This will get you access to the Base Camp
    Take on Break Out .. An Escape Room using Brain Skills
    Archery Skills at Target
    Assault Course.. balance, jump, climb , scramble against the clock
    Survival Maze.. find your way out when the lights go out and the walls start squeezing in

To get your tickets join Sun Savers
    Then collect 9 Sun Saver codes starting today
    Don't forget to click REDEEM to join the promotion
    You'll be able to book and choose your date and time from Sunday 14th October

You have till Tuesday 23rd October to collect the codes and you have till Monday 15th November to book your date and time
    Last edited by essex boy; 06-10-2018 at 9:44 AM.
    • zius
    • By zius 6th Oct 18, 1:22 PM
    • 378 Posts
    • 10,426 Thanks
    zius
    hi, anybody has a spare code for friday 5 October,please.

thanks
    • slbarron23
    • By slbarron23 24th Oct 18, 10:43 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    slbarron23
    Does anyone have any unused sun savers codes from the newspaper from 6th October - 19th October.

I was trying to collect enough for some bear grylls adventure tickets but I am three short and it ends today!
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 27th Oct 18, 9:24 AM
    • 1,664 Posts
    • 1,667 Thanks
    essex boy
    MADAME TUSSAUDS LONDON
    Two free tickets worth £70
    Promotion is October 27th - November 13th 2018

Take the ultimate celebrity selfie at Madame Tussauds London. Filled with 14 interactive areas, over 300 stunning wax figures and the exclusive Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience, Madame Tussauds London combines glitz, glamour and incredible history. So what are you waiting for? Have your superstar moment.
    Originally posted by essex boy
    Starts today
    Collect 9 Sun Saver codes or 10 tokens from the Sun between today and Tuesday 13th November
    • MrsJarvo
    • By MrsJarvo 6th Nov 18, 3:20 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    MrsJarvo
    Any codes spare?
    Hi guys, I don't suppose anyone has any codes yet that they don't need? Missed some days already I think :0(
    • Kynthia
    • By Kynthia 9th Nov 18, 8:20 PM
    • 5,353 Posts
    • 7,459 Thanks
    Kynthia
    Hi guys, I don't suppose anyone has any codes yet that they don't need? Missed some days already I think :0(
    Originally posted by MrsJarvo
    Sent you one spare code.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,629Posts Today

9,307Users online

Martin's Twitter