Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 4th Feb 18, 9:43 AM
    • 1,650Posts
    • 1,647Thanks
    essex boy
    0 WOW
    Sun Superdays Out 2018
    • 4th Feb 18, 9:43 AM
    0 WOW
    Sun Superdays Out 2018 4th Feb 18 at 9:43 AM
    There's two ways of booking through the Sun this promotion
    1. Collect Sun Savers codes and book through your Sun Savers account allowing you to choose the date of your choice through availability
    or
    2.Collect Tokens,apply by post, and get sent any available date though your band choice (ie May 26 - June 1st)

The promotion starts this Saturday 10th February with 2 free tickets to Chessington World of Adventures.

dates of all the promotions are as follows:
Page 3
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 27th Mar 18, 12:02 PM
    • 1,650 Posts
    • 1,647 Thanks
    essex boy
    Hey, does anyone know if the Sun papers abroad will be exactly the same as the ones in the UK? So will they have the codes in for me to access when I'm away as don't want to miss out!
    Originally posted by alicemarie
    No, sorry, Sun Saver codes can only be viewed in the UK
    You could ask someone still in the UK to buy the papers for you
    If they text you the codes you can enter them manually
    • moreofthegoodstuff
    • By moreofthegoodstuff 30th Mar 18, 3:27 PM
    • 604 Posts
    • 10,159 Thanks
    moreofthegoodstuff
    I have managed to get a code off of a friend but I also post off the tokens so we can go twice (once using the codes and another with the vouchers) I know you canít use the same code from the same day, but can I buy two papers and send two vouchers from the same day? Also I donít have a booking page from the paper either so can I make my own?
    • bazzyb
    • By bazzyb 30th Mar 18, 3:48 PM
    • 1,213 Posts
    • 3,284 Thanks
    bazzyb
    I have managed to get a code off of a friend but I also post off the tokens so we can go twice (once using the codes and another with the vouchers) I know you canít use the same code from the same day, but can I buy two papers and send two vouchers from the same day? Also I donít have a booking page from the paper either so can I make my own?
    Originally posted by moreofthegoodstuff
    It's one application per household. If you do this you will find that both sets of tickets will be void.
    • Amyc999
    • By Amyc999 8th Apr 18, 1:54 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Amyc999
    Spare codes
    Hi do you still have any spare codes you do not need? Thanks x
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 14th Apr 18, 12:03 PM
    • 1,650 Posts
    • 1,647 Thanks
    essex boy
    SHREKS ADVENTURE LONDON

Two free tickets worth over £50
    Promotion is April 14th - May 1st 2018

Explore ten fairytale-themed shows as the fantasy worlds of Shrek come to life like never before. Meet everyone from Princess Fiona and Puss in Boots to Pinocchio and Gingy. Its an original DreamWorks adventure, where you ; yes, YOU !!!; are the star. The captivating storytelling from the producers of Shrek, the hilarious live actors and the attention to detail in the theming makes this a MUST DO experience. Far Far Away just got closer.
    Originally posted by essex boy

Heads up ...Starts tomorrow
    Collect 9 Sun Saver codes or 10 paper tokens
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 26th Apr 18, 2:18 PM
    • 1,650 Posts
    • 1,647 Thanks
    essex boy
    THORPE PARK RESORT
    Two free tickets worth over £100
    Promotion April 28th -May 15th 2018

EXPERIENCE DERREN BROWNS
    GHOST TRAIN: RISE OF THE DEMON
    Take your one way ticket on a horrifying journey into the chilling depths of the unknown. The unexpected twists and turns will leave you questioning where the journey will really end. All is not what it seems, will you discover Derrens deepest, darkest secret?
    Heads Up..starts Saturday 28th April
    See next post for more information
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 26th Apr 18, 2:34 PM
    • 1,650 Posts
    • 1,647 Thanks
    essex boy
    If applying by post collect 10 paper tokens
    These are the band dates
    Select 5 in order of preference
    PLEASE NOTE BAND F IS ONLY AVAILABLE VIA SUN SAVERS

Band A ..28 May 2018 - 10 June 2018
    Band B..11 June 2018 .. 24 June 2018
    Band C... 25 June 2018 ..8 July 2018
    Band D ...9 July 2018 .. 22 July 2018
    Band E .. 23 July 2018 .. 11 Aug 2018
    BAND F ..12Aug 2018 ..02 Sept 2018 ..ONLY AVAILABLE VIA SUN SAVERS
    Band G...03 Sept ..17 Sept 2018
    Band H .. 18 Sept 2018 ..30 Sept 2018

If booking via Sun Savers book via your Sun Saver login and BE SURE TO OPT INTO THE PROMOTION VIA YOUR OFFERS TAB
    If you start collecting on Saturday 28th, and scan/enter Sun Savers codes into your account every day from then you'll be able to choose the date of your choice from those available after entering Sunday 6th Mays code
    The earlier you can enter Sunday 6th Mays code the more chance you'll have of getting dates most popular.
    Last edited by essex boy; 26-04-2018 at 2:40 PM.
    • dbrock
    • By dbrock 29th Apr 18, 4:00 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    dbrock
    hi i am currently doing the london dungeons tickets which doesnt finish till the 1st may but the thorpe park one has just started, do i use the same code as the thorpe park code or is it a different code?
    thanks!!
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 3rd May 18, 3:55 PM
    • 1,650 Posts
    • 1,647 Thanks
    essex boy
    hi i am currently doing the london dungeons tickets which doesnt finish till the 1st may but the thorpe park one has just started, do i use the same code as the thorpe park code or is it a different code?
    thanks!!
    Originally posted by dbrock
    Hi, it says collect the codes on consecutive days
    I have two codes left for Shrek but I didn't collect them as I had enough days out/ holidays planned already once I started collecting for Thorpe park the shrek number didn't change

Check how many codes you need left for Shrek and if you can do it with all dates consecutive do Shrek first
    Otherwise click to join the Thorpe Park promotion instead of using the codes for Shrek
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 6th May 18, 7:20 AM
    • 1,650 Posts
    • 1,647 Thanks
    essex boy
    Just booked my Thorpe park tickets
    I got next Bank Holiday Monday 28th May
    • bazzyb
    • By bazzyb 6th May 18, 7:54 AM
    • 1,213 Posts
    • 3,284 Thanks
    bazzyb
    Just booked my Thorpe park tickets
    I got next Bank Holiday Monday 28th May
    Well done. I'm away this weekend and stupidly forgot to get a paper yesterday so will be waiting until tomorrow. Having said that I'm going to go for a weekday in September when the kids are back at school to avoid the queues so don't think I'll have any issues.
    • Countingdownthedays
    • By Countingdownthedays 14th May 18, 8:00 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 153 Thanks
    Countingdownthedays
    Hi guys,

I left it too late for the Thorpe Park tickets, I needed 3 more codes and as today's the last day I thought I could buy 3 papers and get 3 codes.... sadly that is not allowed! Damn!

So if anyone needs a code for Thorpe Park I have 2 spare, seems silly to let them go to waste:

6YR2 R8F6
    X2F5 PMYJ
    CC1 = £10,323 £8,200
    CC2 = £8,437 £0
    Loan = £3200 £0
    Total = £21,960 £8,200

£10/day challenge: £10
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 18th May 18, 1:15 PM
    • 1,650 Posts
    • 1,647 Thanks
    essex boy
    LEGOLAND WINDSOR
    Two free tickets worth over £120
    Promotion is May 19th - June 5th 2018

Whether you are earning your very first driving licence behind the wheel of a LEGO car at the LEGO City Driving School, helping the LEGO City Coastguard HQ in your own LEGO boat, riding a fearsome dragon through a medieval castle or discovering the lost metropolis of Atlantis in a submarine, the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort has something for everyone.
    Heads up, starting tomorrow
    Collect 9 Sun Saver codes to book online or 10 tokens to book by post
    • EnFuego
    • By EnFuego 21st May 18, 9:19 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    EnFuego
    Iím not sure if this is the right place to ask but I missed Saturday so if anyone has a spare code I would be most greatful.
    • bazzyb
    • By bazzyb 22nd May 18, 7:32 AM
    • 1,213 Posts
    • 3,284 Thanks
    bazzyb
    Iím not sure if this is the right place to ask but I missed Saturday so if anyone has a spare code I would be most greatful.
    Originally posted by EnFuego
    The codes are printed until June 5th so plenty of time to catch up if you miss a day.
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 27th May 18, 9:50 AM
    • 1,650 Posts
    • 1,647 Thanks
    essex boy
    Just booked up my Legoland
    Got Saturday June 23rd
    What a nightmare though, took 2 hours to book as the site kept freezing
    • Ricci2k18
    • By Ricci2k18 28th May 18, 11:42 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Ricci2k18
    Looking To Book Legoland
    Hi, Never done the superdays before so looking for some help please.

For Lego land i need to collect codes from sun papers between May 19th - June 5th 2018? I haven't collected any yet but as only 8 are needed i would still have time?

Can you get the codes by getting the digital newpaper? Or only paper and what is the easiest/cheapest way?

One more thing, its my understanding these codes are separate to the sun holiday codes and are unique is that right?

Thank you for all the help!
    Last edited by Ricci2k18; 28-05-2018 at 11:45 AM. Reason: One more questions added
    • bazzyb
    • By bazzyb 28th May 18, 1:08 PM
    • 1,213 Posts
    • 3,284 Thanks
    bazzyb
    Hi, Never done the superdays before so looking for some help please.

For Lego land i need to collect codes from sun papers between May 19th - June 5th 2018? I haven't collected any yet but as only 8 are needed i would still have time?

Can you get the codes by getting the digital newpaper? Or only paper and what is the easiest/cheapest way?

One more thing, its my understanding these codes are separate to the sun holiday codes and are unique is that right?

Thank you for all the help!
    Originally posted by Ricci2k18
    You need 9 sun savers codes or 10 paper tokens. You would have to start today if you haven't already or else you will not have enough time to get 9 codes. You need to buy a physical paper for the code, not a digital version.
    • mrs diana
    • By mrs diana 28th May 18, 9:31 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    mrs diana
    sun superdays
    Alton Towers tickets were lost in the post. The coupons arrived - we checked. Just wondering if anyone has had this experience.
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 29th May 18, 4:39 AM
    • 1,650 Posts
    • 1,647 Thanks
    essex boy
    Alton Towers tickets were lost in the post. The coupons arrived - we checked. Just wondering if anyone has had this experience.
    Originally posted by mrs diana
    Hi, annoyingly The Sun says no liability if tickets are lost in the post or damaged
    I think the first thing to try is email altontowers@react-now.co.uk
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

35Posts Today

4,323Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin