Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Yorkshire Pud
    • By Yorkshire Pud 2nd Feb 18, 5:33 PM
    • 897Posts
    • 602Thanks
    Yorkshire Pud
    Amazon Platinum credit crd provided by New Day
    • 2nd Feb 18, 5:33 PM
    Amazon Platinum credit crd provided by New Day 2nd Feb 18 at 5:33 PM
    Have been with this bare bones operation for a few months now lured by a 30 gift voucher.

They don't provide paper statements.

Their CS are OK but recently I changed the account I nominated for a DD to payoff the balance in full. I had to payoff the balance there and then before that could be done so did so.

TodaynI got alettermsaying my DD has been cancelled and to make arrangements to pay off the card in future.

So my new DD I set up has been cancelled without me asking for this. It was set up I checked a few days ago, now its gone.

Is this typical of New Day Amazon credit cards service? Never had a DD cancelled before unless I asked for it.
Page 2
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

875Posts Today

6,863Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin