Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • GunJack
    • By GunJack 31st Jan 18, 1:35 PM
    • 10,353Posts
    • 7,756Thanks
    GunJack
    Best Current You Tube to MP3 Convertor
    • 31st Jan 18, 1:35 PM
    Best Current You Tube to MP3 Convertor 31st Jan 18 at 1:35 PM
    As per the title, doesn't seem to be any around that let you save the MP3 file
    ......Gettin' There, Wherever There is......
Page 2
    • dipsomaniac
    • By dipsomaniac 12th Feb 18, 11:35 AM
    • 5,868 Posts
    • 2,318 Thanks
    dipsomaniac
    sorry not an expert on apple products. hopefully someone else can advise
    "The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
    • marco_pol
    • By marco_pol 21st Feb 18, 9:43 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    marco_pol
    Many of those converters needs URL address of the movie or file I want to download. Does anyone know some which use Youtube Api and shows Youtube content. Jumping between Youtube site and converter makes me crazy and waste my time.
    • AndyPix
    • By AndyPix 21st Feb 18, 10:03 AM
    • 3,808 Posts
    • 3,145 Thanks
    AndyPix
    ^^ See post #5
    Running with scissors since 1978
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 16th May 18, 8:40 AM
    • 32,547 Posts
    • 20,479 Thanks
    DCFC79
    you want the best youtube to mp3 converter is bigconverter.xyz.
    There is a no need to install any software. It very simple just copy your youtube video URL & pasted into the tool.
    there is no malware files and virus. It's free of cost.
    1)Unlimited Convert
    2) works on all devices (pc, mobile, iPhone etc)
    3) Fastest Downloading
    Originally posted by tiagolee
    I think other people would use whats suggested in post number 5.
    • esuhl
    • By esuhl 17th May 18, 12:57 AM
    • 8,364 Posts
    • 6,142 Thanks
    esuhl
    Downloading a YouTube video and converting to MP3 is going to result in quite a loss in audio quality.

If audio quality is important, you'd want to avoid transcoding the AAC/MP4 audio any further.

If you can download the MP4 video file from YouTube, you could use software such as ffmpeg to extract the audio losslessly.

https://www.ffmpeg.org/
    • Cornucopia
    • By Cornucopia 17th May 18, 9:31 AM
    • 10,701 Posts
    • 10,990 Thanks
    Cornucopia
    I've had a try of some of the recommendations in this thread and am withdrawing my recommendation for OnlineVideoConverter, which has become unreliable and goes from bad to worse with its advertising.

Convert.io I could not access

I found http://youtubemp3.to/ which is simple to use and blissfully ad-free (or respects my ad-blocker).

converto.io looks fine.

http://mp3fiber.com/ looks fine, but requires putting on an ad-blocker white list before it can be used.

Others are download solutions, which I have not tried.

The only improvement I would seek from a converter is the ability to batch-up multiple conversions in some way (which I presume one or other of the download solutions may have).
    Last edited by Cornucopia; 17-05-2018 at 9:39 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Phones & TV, Techie Stuff, In My Home,
    The Money Savers Arms and Food Shopping boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views (especially those on the UK TV Licence) are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
    • pogofish
    • By pogofish 17th May 18, 11:17 AM
    • 8,870 Posts
    • 9,222 Thanks
    pogofish
    i didn't find your post number 5.
    Originally posted by tiagolee
    Funny that - because it is just where post five should be and where you confirmed you knew where to find it.

Click SPAM on this scummer please.
    • Cornucopia
    • By Cornucopia 2nd Jun 18, 9:07 AM
    • 10,701 Posts
    • 10,990 Thanks
    Cornucopia
    I'm closing this thread, as it seems to be a magnet for spam.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Phones & TV, Techie Stuff, In My Home,
    The Money Savers Arms and Food Shopping boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views (especially those on the UK TV Licence) are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,994Posts Today

8,163Users online

Martin's Twitter