Back, still in debt, probably depressed (Take 2)

Comments

• Uniscots97
    Uniscots97 Posts: 6,685 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Thanks Mnd that is funny but seriously don!!!8217;t want to see or speak to him at the moment. Had huge row this morning and he totally kicked off. I had to come into work upset and trying not to show it.
    CC2 = £8687.86 ([STRIKE]£10000[/STRIKE] )CC1 = £0 ([STRIKE]£9983[/STRIKE] ); Reusing shopping bags savings =£5.80 vs spent £1.05.Wine is like opera. You can enjoy it even if you don't understand it and too much can give you a headache the next day J
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,160 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Uniscots97 wrote: »
    Thanks Mnd that is funny but seriously don!!!8217;t want to see or speak to him at the moment. Had huge row this morning and he totally kicked off. I had to come into work upset and trying not to show it.

Time to think about taking action I think?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Mnd
    Mnd Posts: 1,699 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    OK stay strong as you have shown you can be. I don't believe in treating people like dogs mess, I would never speak nasty to my wife and would not expect it back.
    I can't offer any more support than that, but I am thinking of you
    I'm glad if I made you laugh a bit anyway
    No.79 save £12k in 2020. Total end May £11610
    Annual target £24000
  • Uniscots97
    Well LO and I are home and he!!!8217;s not here and was expecting him to be. I!!!8217;ve texted him asking where he is but he!!!8217;s not answered. He did threaten to leave saying he had done nothing wrong. I dont need all this stress
    CC2 = £8687.86 ([STRIKE]£10000[/STRIKE] )CC1 = £0 ([STRIKE]£9983[/STRIKE] ); Reusing shopping bags savings =£5.80 vs spent £1.05.Wine is like opera. You can enjoy it even if you don't understand it and too much can give you a headache the next day J
  • Jox
    Jox Posts: 1,651 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    It's a very stressful time and times like this can make or break a relationship....he's obviously not coping well and making silly purchases you both can't afford... My bro in law spent thousands on hair restoring this that and the other and a wig and now he's just embraced his baldness and looks good in a hat!

I hope you and hubby can have a good chat and work things out for the best, sometimes the men in our lives are more like one more kid and more trouble than they are worth :)
  • beanielou
    Uniscots97 wrote: »
    Well LO and I are home and he!!!8217;s not here and was expecting him to be. I!!!8217;ve texted him asking where he is but he!!!8217;s not answered. He did threaten to leave saying he had done nothing wrong. I dont need all this stress

Oh dear.Not so good :(
    You take care of you.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• maddiemay
    maddiemay Posts: 4,985 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Hope that you and little one are O.K. x
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • beanielou
    How are things today?

• Hope you are and LO are ok?

Please let us know, even if its only a one-liner.

Lots of hugs to you both in the meantime.
    Sealed Pot Challenge no 035. Fashion on the Ration: 24/66 coupons spent.
  • Uniscots97
    Sorry ive not been about. It was LOs birthday and wanted to concentrate on that. OH did turn back up that night and tried to start dictating stuff etc about my family. Told him I wasn!!!8217;t impressed and I think he got the message by the following day (made him sleep on the sofa) that I wasn!!!8217;t putting up with any nonsense. We had a chat but I!!!8217;ve made it clear it!!!8217;s his problem and no one elses. Got to get ready for work now but will post more tonight, once I!!!8217;ve sorted out my cc payments etc. Thank you for the messages
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure